Author Topic: OMG!! Dont mix Clorox with other cleaning products!  (Read 20380 times)

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
OMG!! Dont mix Clorox with other cleaning products!
« on: July 24, 2009, 09:25:34 PM »
VERY OFF TOPIC, but for all the Moms and everyone else out there....NEVER MIX CLOROX with any other cleaning product.I mixed it with Lysol and I had a BAD, BAD reaction.....the fumes was so bad it made me VERY VERY dizzy and sick to my stomac...coughing and restricted breathing.......from freakin" cleaning the toilet......yiiiks!
At least "she died with a clean slate"  ::) :o

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: OMG!!
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 03:11:30 AM »
VERY OFF TOPIC, but for all the Moms and everyone else out there....NEVER MIX CLOROX with any other cleaning product.I mixed it with Lysol and I had a BAD, BAD reaction.....the fumes was so bad it made me VERY VERY dizzy and sick to my stomac...coughing and restricted breathing.......from freakin" cleaning the toilet......yiiiks!
At least "she died with a clean slate"  ::) :o

:o   :o  Oh my Goodness! you are sooo lucky.  coughing and restricted breathing were the least of your worries.
Your toilet could've exploded. I'm not kidding. It could've exploded. It has happened before. Go buy a lotto ticket.  :)
w

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 09:57:14 PM »
hECK YEAH....my toilet is still there....lol
....but seriously.....it was real bad.

BigBrianB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Boom?
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 08:45:29 AM »
(July 31) - A Florida man who wanted a pristine toilet ended up in the hospital after mixing a potentially deadly combination of cleaning fluids.
Michael Newton, 44, of St. Petersburg, was taken to Bayfront Medical Center on Thursday morning, the St. Petersburg Times reported. He was suffering from shortness of breath and irritated lungs and eyes.
Newton created a chlorine gas cloud when he combined bleach and an ammonia-based product to "make a stronger bathroom cleaner," St. Petersburg Fire and Rescue spokesman Lt. Joel Grenata told the paper.
Fire and hazardous materials teams were called to Newton's home. They ventilated the home and scrubbed the walls.
Chlorine gas has been used as a weapon of mass destruction and exposure to it can cause severe illness or death. Authorities warn consumers never to mix bleach and ammonia when using cleaning products.

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 08:13:45 PM »
(July 31) - A Florida man who wanted a pristine toilet ended up in the hospital after mixing a potentially deadly combination of cleaning fluids.
Michael Newton, 44, of St. Petersburg, was taken to Bayfront Medical Center on Thursday morning, the St. Petersburg Times reported. He was suffering from shortness of breath and irritated lungs and eyes.
Newton created a chlorine gas cloud when he combined bleach and an ammonia-based product to "make a stronger bathroom cleaner," St. Petersburg Fire and Rescue spokesman Lt. Joel Grenata told the paper.
Fire and hazardous materials teams were called to Newton's home. They ventilated the home and scrubbed the walls.
Chlorine gas has been used as a weapon of mass destruction and exposure to it can cause severe illness or death. Authorities warn consumers never to mix bleach and ammonia when using cleaning products.

OH SH**!!!! :o :o ......I guess I was VERY lucky!! I did 2-3 breaths of it and had to leave the room, sit outside for a good while but felt very 'weird'.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 10:06:42 PM »
hahahaha OMG, i am a dude and have alway known NOT to do that ;D

whats the world coming to? are women getting to masculine, or are men getting to feminine ???

bench

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 06:04:51 AM »
Any thread titled "OMG" is supposed to have female nudity, Lena. >:(

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 05:34:18 PM »

OhOh....I"ll see what I can do about that ;).....stay tuned LOL

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2009, 10:52:33 PM »
LOL  :)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 08:37:23 AM »
OhOh....I"ll see what I can do about that ;).....stay tuned LOL

Or at least a nice booty shot. :)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 02:26:26 PM »

hahaha, damn!! i fell for it, too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 08:44:32 PM »
I avoid cleaning.  To this day I have never become ill from mixing cleaners :)

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 07:21:38 AM »
I avoid cleaning.  To this day I have never become ill from mixing cleaners :)

THAT sounds like the BEST advice ;) hehe

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2009, 08:51:37 PM »

For anyone interested.....
http://ljohannesen.blogspot.com/

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 05:35:13 AM »
For anyone interested.....
http://ljohannesen.blogspot.com/

You're training with the TRX?

Isn't that the best ever? I just love it, ran through the 12 week military strength program twice this year already.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Re: OMG!! Dont mix Clorox with other cleaning products!
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 10:09:39 PM »
Yeh...combining stuff like that tends to break ionic bonds and create lovely clouds of chlorine and whatnot to kill us. Glad you're okay!
Almost always, yes.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 11:02:17 AM »
Women are getting much stupider when it comes to their domestic duties.  Hardly any know how to or actually cook nowadays.  Very few can iron a shirt or sew.  Never mixing bleach and clorox was taught to little Jenny in Domestic 101 in kindergarten.  LOL. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 11:13:22 AM »
Women are getting much stupider when it comes to their domestic duties.  Hardly any know how to or actually cook nowadays.  Very few can iron a shirt or sew.  Never mixing bleach and clorox was taught to little Jenny in Domestic 101 in kindergarten.  LOL. 

True, it takes male nurses nowadays to keep a house clean.  ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 12:07:53 PM »
True, it takes male nurses nowadays to keep a house clean.  ;)

Haha you're a funny fucker aren't you.  Do you spend all your time on here?  Seriously dude!  My wife and I share many domestic duties.  With many households requiring both parents to work I cook, clean, iron shit etc.  In fact I do know how to sew buttons on a shirt.  But I tell you one thing there are LOTS of women that don't.  I'd never marry a woman that doesn't know how to cook or isn't good at it.  And I don't mean throwing some chicken breasts in a skillet and boiling some vegetables.  Your wife must do all the work in your household cause your fat ass is on Getbig all the time. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 01:07:41 AM »
Haha you're a funny fucker aren't you.  Do you spend all your time on here?  Seriously dude!  My wife and I share many domestic duties.  With many households requiring both parents to work I cook, clean, iron shit etc.  In fact I do know how to sew buttons on a shirt.  But I tell you one thing there are LOTS of women that don't.  I'd never marry a woman that doesn't know how to cook or isn't good at it.  And I don't mean throwing some chicken breasts in a skillet and boiling some vegetables.  Your wife must do all the work in your household cause your fat ass is on Getbig all the time. 

Calm down, sweetheart.

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2009, 10:49:09 AM »
Women are getting much stupider when it comes to their domestic duties.  Hardly any know how to or actually cook nowadays.  Very few can iron a shirt or sew.  Never mixing bleach and clorox was taught to little Jenny in Domestic 101 in kindergarten.  LOL.  

I can master all of the above very well....thankuverymuch.. ...BUT I obviously never paid attention in Kindergarten ;) :-*

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2009, 09:10:33 PM »
I can master all of the above very well....thankuverymuch.. ...BUT I obviously never paid attention in Kindergarten ;) :-*

You're a minority. 

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2009, 09:20:22 PM »
You're a minority. 

F***king funny,,,,,me luv to eat ....and even more so to make for my hubby ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2009, 09:32:40 PM »
F***king funny,,,,,me luv to eat ....and even more so to make for my hubby ;)

Well that's wonderful.  More women need to take care of their men nowadays.  There is this whole rift between the sexes and men need to be better about how they treat women but I see A LOT of younger women that are just clueless.  You are probabyl 35+ I would imagine.