Author Topic: Biden hits nerve in Russia over gaffe (We need to press the Reset button again)  (Read 1990 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
US Vice President Biden hits nerve in Russia (Biden: Russia is a weakened nation)
WaPo ^ | July 27, 2009 | By LYNN BERRY

Posted on Monday, July 27, 2009 6:45:43 PM by Islander7

MOSCOW -- An interview U.S. Vice President Joe Biden gave to an American newspaper was front-page news Monday in Moscow, where his characterization of Russia as a weakened nation hit a raw nerve.

Biden said Russia's economic difficulties are likely to make the Kremlin more willing to cooperate with the United States on a range of national security issues.

"I think we vastly underestimate the hand that we hold," he said in an interview to The Wall Street Journal published Saturday.

Biden's comments appeared to catch the Kremlin by surprise, coming less than three weeks after President Barack Obama said on a visit to Moscow that the U.S. wants to see a "strong, peaceful and prosperous Russia."

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________

What a moron. 

But smarter than Palin right????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
He is smarter than her, yes.

They're both pretty obnoxious egomaniacs.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
He is smarter than her, yes.

They're both pretty obnoxious egomaniacs.

He is BY FAR miles dumber then her.You cant name ONE thing she has EVER said that comes close to telling a cripple to stand up.He is a gaffe machine.Again,hes so dum that even his most ardent supporters just say "thats just Joe"everytime he says something dumb.Imagine that?Your so fucking stupid that you already have a built in excuse.If she said one tenth as many dumb things as him she would be finnished.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I'm starting to think Biden is some kind of psyop campaign sent out by Obama. I'm not sure yet of the purpose, but nobody is that dumb. Maybe he's there to make Barry look smart, or Hil and State look better, but nobody could be that friggen dumb.
L

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I'm starting to think Biden is some kind of psyop campaign sent out by Obama. I'm not sure yet of the purpose, but nobody is that done.

;D ::) ;D 

nice  ;D ;D ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
I honestly can't figure out his purpose. Hil has to continually clean up his mess.
L

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
i know its interesting to watch. I'm with you on this one

do you think Palin/Ron Paul are a psyop to?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
They don't fit the definition of a what a psyop would be. Some folks here throw that term around without knowing what Psycological operations are, what they do, who does em, or their purpose.
L

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
cause they're domestic?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
There some misconception of what psyop does or is. Psyop can be as mundane as handing out leflets telling people to stay in their homes or the playing cards with the 100 top AQ/Bathists we wanted to capture during the first days of the Iraq invasion. Jag throws the term around like its some big secret evil thing.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
they should let him loose all around the world he would be a misinformation machine  ;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
whats the problem  ???

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
He is BY FAR miles dumber then her.You cant name ONE thing she has EVER said that comes close to telling a cripple to stand up.He is a gaffe machine.Again,hes so dum that even his most ardent supporters just say "thats just Joe"everytime he says something dumb.Imagine that?Your so fucking stupid that you already have a built in excuse.If she said one tenth as many dumb things as him she would be finnished.

psssst: she is, ...or haven't you been paying attention?  :-\
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
psssst: she is, ...or haven't you been paying attention?  :-\

Your kidding tright?  Palin, at a minimum will get a talk show, huge speaking fees, and will become even bigger.