Author Topic: McCain will lead GOP opposition to ‘cash-for-clunkers’  (Read 1580 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: McCain will lead GOP opposition to ‘cash-for-clunkers’
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2009, 07:47:43 AM »
no one is forcing you to buy anything

the incentive of 4500 combined with dealer incentives of similar amounts is FAR GREATER than any tax cut and it ensures the money is spent to buy a car

man this is simple simple stuff

No its not simple.  You are looking only at one side of the equation the same way people thought home prices would rise forever and giving poor people loans they could not afford was a good idea.  This is the same thing.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2009, 07:58:06 AM »
No its not simple.  You are looking only at one side of the equation the same way people thought home prices would rise forever and giving poor people loans they could not afford was a good idea.  This is the same thing.

I'm not watcing videos during the work day and really couldn't give less of a shit what Schiff thinks

are you really concerned that people are going to get car loans they can't afford? 

financing is pretty hard to get these days for anything

I know you make $$$'s all day while posting non-stop on GB.com but I'm going to work

over and out

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2009, 08:02:29 AM »
I work on a commission basis and have three computers open in frot of me all day.  99% of my work is on the phne and fax. 

And I make good money and can do whatever the hell I like.  I'm lined up to do about 15k this week alone for myself.  Its not about working hard, its about working smart, hard, and patience. 

It took me years to get to this point.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2009, 08:24:11 AM »
I'm not watcing videos during the work day and really couldn't give less of a shit what Schiff thinks

are you really concerned that people are going to get car loans they can't afford? 

financing is pretty hard to get these days for anything

I know you make $$$'s all day while posting non-stop on GB.com but I'm going to work

over and out

What Im worried about is the poor car salesmen who try to get reimbursed by the government.There isnt a question in my mind that they are going to get screwed in the end.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2009, 08:31:29 AM »
What Im worried about is the poor car salesmen who try to get reimbursed by the government.There isnt a question in my mind that they are going to get screwed in the end.

LOL @ worrying about used-car salesmen getting screwed.  It's usually the other way around.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2009, 08:33:29 AM »
LOL @ worrying about used-car salesmen getting screwed.  It's usually the other way around.

Actually, I read about one dealership being owed 400k in credits from the govt and they are afraid they wont get paid. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2009, 08:34:53 AM »

Thats funny,I didnt even think of it that way.Yeah,this is one time where Im worried about the guy in the plaid suit and bad tie.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2009, 08:35:08 AM »

Celente says Obama is a one man crime wave with cash for clunkers, cap  & trade, health care, etc.