Author Topic: Challenge for Getbiggers Living in Cali (Chick takes a savage beating)  (Read 16788 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Re: Challenge for Getbiggers Living in Cali (Chick takes a savage beating)
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2009, 11:04:10 AM »
I don't HAVE to admit anything...
ou
And whether or not "Goatboy" on an internet forum believes what I say or not, isn't really of any interest or advantage.

Chick all I have done is point out your hypocirsy and stupidity. The entire reason we got into this, was that you claimed/implied/inferred that you never broke the law in your bbing career. You claimed that you had scripts for everything, on several occasions in fact. I then pointed out that this isn't possible as you had in fact used insulin, and would need a perscription to do so.

You then MADE ONE OF THE DUMBEST STATEMENTS IN GETBIG HISTORY, by claiming "You can get Humalog almost anywhere without a perscription jackass."

After you made such this retarded statement, you went on to say that you just walked into a California Pharmacy, bought some Humalog then left. Of course myself, Ron, Scott, and pretty much everyone else on this board pointed out that this isn't possible, (not legally anyway), so you without any recourse...just started fuming, and said inane crap like, "It doesn't matter what I do."

NOBODY Cares that you broke the law Chick...least of all me. What I am calling you out on is being at best a hypocrite, and at worst a liar.

Now as for what you are obligated to do/say....

If you really care about this sport, and want to see it change, then you should be using your voice, to be honest about what goes in BBing, and what it takes to be competitive. The more that it gets out in the open, by figures within the industry, (that are respected), the more likely we are to see positive change in Bodybuilding.

See Chick your problem is that you are a self-serving douchebag. You have charisma, and are sharp enough to figure out how to make some money in the game...but you basically act like a used car salesmen. You kiss the right ass, and make the impressions you need to make...but you wont do the right thing and buck the system in an effort to improve the whole.

Simply put...you look out for yourself. Your crusade as "Athletes Rep," is nothing more then a clever way for you to stay in the mix of things, and get the talking heads to pay attention to you, it has absolutely nothing to do you actually giving a rats ass about making any changes.

No you don't owe me anything, but you do owe it to yourself to walk with integrity, and tell the truth. You also owe it to this "sport" to try and make it a better endeavour then it was when you found it. You owe it to impressionable kids that have dreams of BBing glory, to be forward about what actually takes place.  By telling others of your mistakes, you could help those to know what pitfalls to avoid.

Ahh.. I forget though... you haven't made any mistakes.

M!

"To live outside the law, one must be honest"
Unknown

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #126 on: August 06, 2009, 11:25:39 AM »
Chick all I have done is point out your hypocirsy and stupidity. The entire reason we got into this, was that you claimed/implied/inferred that you never broke the law in your bbing career. You claimed that you had scripts for everything, on several occasions in fact. I then pointed out that this isn't possible as you had in fact used insulin, and would need a perscription to do so.

First of all, you assumed that ANY type of insulin was in need of a script...which is not true. As for humalog, it does need one, but I never had one for it, and merely asked for it, just like Humalin-R...at the time, I wasn't aware it needed one either.

You then MADE ONE OF THE DUMBEST STATEMENTS IN GETBIG HISTORY, by claiming "You can get Humalog almost anywhere without a perscription jackass."

Except for the fact that it is available from many sources without one....jackass. Which has been pointed out by numerous people here...jackass

After you made such this retarded statement, you went on to say that you just walked into a California Pharmacy, bought some Humalog then left. Of course myself, Ron, Scott, and pretty much everyone else on this board pointed out that this isn't possible, (not legally anyway), so you without any recourse...just started fuming, and said inane crap like, "It doesn't matter what I do."

It was possible, as I did it....legally or otherwise.
I could have alked into a pharmacy in Canada where a script is not required as well....does that change the circumstances? Why you care is beyond me

NOBODY Cares that you broke the law Chick...least of all me. What I am calling you out on is being at best a hypocrite, and at worst a liar.

Apparently...you do care, as you have brought it up a thousand times like you personally are affected by my actions somehow

Now as for what you are obligated to do/say....

If you really care about this sport, and want to see it change, then you should be using your voice, to be honest about what goes in BBing, and what it takes to be competitive. The more that it gets out in the open, by figures within the industry, (that are respected), the more likely we are to see positive change in Bodybuilding.

LOL...like what?

See Chick your problem is that you are a self-serving douchebag. You have charisma, and are sharp enough to figure out how to make some money in the game...but you basically act like a used car salesmen. You kiss the right ass, and make the impressions you need to make...but you wont do the right thing and buck the system in an effort to improve the whole.

You mean like trying to start a union for the athletes? Do a little research before making a bigger ass of yourself...lots of athletes bitching, but none willing to put their ass on the line as I did...

Simply put...you look out for yourself. Your crusade as "Athletes Rep," is nothing more then a clever way for you to stay in the mix of things, and get the talking heads to pay attention to you, it has absolutely nothing to do you actually giving a rats ass about making any changes.

I've single handedly made more change over the last 3 years, than any other individual...for ALL the athletes, men and women. Don't hear any of them complaining....just douchbags like YOU and Basile....who have nothing to do with nothing, don't know the facts, the only opinions that matter, are those of the athletes I represent.....who we have yet to hear a single complaint...

No you don't owe me anything, but you do owe it to yourself to walk with integrity, and tell the truth. You also owe it to this "sport" to try and make it a better endeavour then it was when you found it. You owe it to impressionable kids that have dreams of BBing glory, to be forward about what actually takes place.  By telling others of your mistakes, you could help those to know what pitfalls to avoid.

Ahh.. I forget though... you haven't made any mistakes.

It's better already than when I came in to it...and receiving the IFBB Achievment award from Ben Weider himself before he passed, tells me I'm on the right track....I suggest you research the last 3 years of proposals I've had passed, and their impact on this sport and the athletes.  You try and talk shop....but you don't know what you're talking about which makes you ignorant to the facts, thus making you look like an ill-informed buffoon.

M!

"To live outside the law, one must be honest"
Unknown

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2009, 04:15:27 PM »

...lots of athletes bitching, but none willing to put their ass on the line as I did...

I've single handedly made more change over the last 3 years, than any other individual...for ALL the athletes, men and women. Don't hear any of them complaining..

Bob, Bob, Bob, you have absolutely no shame to post crap like that on Getbig. You are not part of the brass, remember, so what could you do except offer suggestions representing what some pros want?

Don't come on Getbig claiming to be some saviour and hero of the pro bodybuilders. You did nothing to help Lee Priest who got two years suspension instead of one. Then you did nothing to help Milos get reinstated for uncovering the corruption in Asian bodybuilding. The lesson learned by all bodybuilders is to keep their mouths shut and not criticize the IFBB or Pro League. Those recalcitrant pros who do speak out get tarred and feathered and you merely say, 'I told you so!'. What a joke your contribution is to professional bodybuilding. A patsy like you could never be a leader in the Irongame. You are the epitome of a stooge and lackey for Manion and others. You should shake your head hard and wake up.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 06, 2009, 06:22:15 PM »
...lots of athletes bitching, but none willing to put their ass on the line as I did...

I've single handedly made more change over the last 3 years, than any other individual...for ALL the athletes, men and women. Don't hear any of them complaining..

Bob, Bob, Bob, you have absolutely no shame to post crap like that on Getbig. You are not part of the brass, remember, so what could you do except offer suggestions representing what some pros want?

LOL...what a fuckin ImBasile....thats what I do, fool....submit proposals on behalf of the athletes

Don't come on Getbig claiming to be some saviour and hero of the pro bodybuilders. You did nothing to help Lee Priest who got two years suspension instead of one.

Ask Lee who helped him get back in...I wrote his official request for reinstatement

Then you did nothing to help Milos get reinstated for uncovering the corruption in Asian bodybuilding.

Wrote his appeal...the only thing I could do

The lesson learned by all bodybuilders is to keep their mouths shut and not criticize the IFBB or Pro League. Those recalcitrant pros who do speak out get tarred and feathered and you merely say, 'I told you so!'. 

Like who?  Plenty have spoken out over the years....LeVrone, Shawn Ray...what a "tar and feathering they took, huh?

What a joke your contribution is to professional bodybuilding. A patsy like you could never be a leader in the Irongame. You are the epitome of a stooge and lackey for Manion and others. You should shake your head hard and wake up.

Seriously....stop posting. I didn't think it was possible for you to make a bigger ass of yourself, but you've exceeded all expectations....amazing you can voice such opinions when you havent had anything to do with BB since you were riding horeback to the Mr Canada, posing in your coonskin trunks.

Scram, ImBasile

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 06, 2009, 06:43:46 PM »
For whatever reason, there are those inclined to take Chick to task for things they "believe" he did during his career, in order to compete at the pro level.  My first question, is why do people have such a vested interest in what Chick did, or didn't do?  Secondly, those same people that denounce Chick, will cheer for other pro competitors that have potentially resorted to the exact same or similar practices.  Is there some reason that Chick should be held to a higher standard than anyone else?  

Why are there always those that have the expectation that pros should be willing to divulge their exact regimens to the public?  What would there be to gain for Bob, or any other bodybuilder in doing so?  The few that do are generally met with a high degree of skepticism, anyway.  I find it amusing when certain individuals take umbrage to some of Chick's responses to them, after they have been on the offensive against him.  Chick is human like anyone else, and will defend himself.  Frankly, I have to give him credit for taking the crap he does, and still sticking around for more.  People of lesser constitutions would have packed up long ago.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #130 on: August 06, 2009, 06:56:19 PM »
For whatever reason, there are those inclined to take Chick to task for things they "believe" he did during his career, in order to compete at the pro level.  My first question, is why do people have such a vested interest in what Chick did, or didn't do?  Secondly, those same people that denounce Chick, will cheer for other pro competitors that have more than likely resorted to the exact same or similar practices.  Is there some reason that Chick should be held to a different standard than other competitors?  

Why are there always those that have the expectation that pros should be willing to divulge their exact regimens to the public?  What would there be to gain for Bob, or any other bodybuilder in doing so?  The few that do are generally met with a high degree of skepticism, anyway.  I find it amusing when certain individuals take umbrage to some of Chick's responses to them, after they have been on the offensive against him.  Chick is human like anyone else, and will defend himself.  Frankly, I have to give him credit for taking the crap he does, and still sticking around for more.  People of lessor constitutions would have packed up long ago.

Yeah, Chick has a hide thicker than a rhinoceros. It helps to ward off the knocks he gets from his pompous stance here on Getbig. I mean, the dude actually believes his own hype. He joins Melvin Goodrum in the delusional stakes. His sheriff attitude permeates his posts but he is nothing but a wannabe sophist with his excuses and attacks. This guy is hardly the pro athletes friend. He deserves to get a belting from the flotsam led by Goatboy.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 06, 2009, 07:06:06 PM »
No response as usual from ImBasile...once again exposed as nothing but an ignorant old fool

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: August 06, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »
Yeah, Chick has a hide thicker than a rhinoceros. It helps to ward off the knocks he gets from his pompous stance here on Getbig. I mean, the dude actually believes his own hype. He joins Melvin Goodrum in the delusional stakes. His sheriff attitude permeates his posts but he is nothing but a wannabe sophist with his excuses and attacks. This guy is hardly the pro athletes friend. He deserves to get a belting from the flotsam led by Goatboy.

There is a key factor that I believe you and others fail to realize.  Bob is the representative of the athletes.  It is his responsibility to move forward with proposals on their behalf.  Everyone acts as though Bob should play the Lone Ranger and try and reinvent the wheel all on his own.  That is not his role.  He isn't going to try and enact major changes unless they are at the behest of the athletes themselves, as that is his role, to represent "them".  A simple concept that seems to get lost amongst all of the criticizing, I believe.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 06, 2009, 07:12:06 PM »
There is a key factor that I believe you and others fail to realize.  Bob is the representative of the athletes.  It is his responsibility to move forward with proposals on their behalf.  Everyone acts as though Bob should play the Lone Ranger and try and reinvent the wheel all on his own.  That is not his role.  He isn't going to try and enact major changes unless they are at the behest of the athletes themselves, as that is his role, to represent "them".  A simple concept that seems to get lost amongst all of the criticizing, I believe.

That's Basile dept.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #134 on: August 06, 2009, 07:14:20 PM »
It must really bother Bob that he can't control every bodybuilder who posts here. Too bad he didn't finish university because he might have learned how to debate intelligently with others instead of the heavy handed way he deals with dissenters. He is the epitome of how the IFBB operates. You tow the line or you don't get anywhere in that organization or contests.

I don't respect the IFBB and I certainly don't respect asskissers like Bob who use a big stick to enforce policy. He won't help Milos because they don't want outspoken, independent, intelligent guys like that. Much better to keep everyone in line with threats and rewards.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 06, 2009, 07:18:19 PM »
It must really bother Bob that he can't control everyone bodybuilder who posts here. Too bad he didn't finish university because he might have learned how to debate intelligently with others instead of the heavy handed way he deals with dissenters. He is the epitome of how the IFBB operates. You tow the line or you don't get anywhere in that organization or contests.

I don't respect the IFBB and I certainly don't respect asskissers like Bob who use a big stick to enforce policy. He won't help Milos because they don't want outspoken, independent, intelligent guys like that. Much better to keep everyone in line with threats and rewards.

Where is the credibility in anything you say Vince, when you continue with personal attacks, rather than offering constructive input?  Perhaps you are only responding in kind at times, but really, how are such discussions enhanced by such vitriol?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #136 on: August 06, 2009, 07:20:24 PM »
There is a key factor that I believe you and others fail to realize.  Bob is the representative of the athletes.  It is his responsibility to move forward with proposals on their behalf.  Everyone acts as though Bob should play the Lone Ranger and try and reinvent the wheel all on his own.  That is not his role.  He isn't going to try and enact major changes unless they are at the behest of the athletes themselves, as that is his role, to represent "them".  A simple concept that seems to get lost amongst all of the criticizing, I believe.

What complete and utter nonsense. Bob doesn't represent the athletes because he was appointed by the Pro League and his mentor, Manion. His role is to do as he is told and not let anyone speak out or stray and cause trouble. So they appointed a former cadet deputy sherrif who knows how to enforce rules and regulations. Why can't everyone see this?

There was no election by the athletes for Bob. That he continues in his appointment shows the disdain he has for the pros. Bob has no respect for democracy and no shame whatsoever. The guy just tramples on everything many like Milos have worked hard to bring about.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 06, 2009, 07:22:54 PM »
What complete and utter nonsense. Bob doesn't represent the athletes because he was appointed by the Pro League and his mentor, Manion. His role is to do as he is told and not let anyone speak out or stray and cause trouble. So they appointed a former cadet deputy sherrif who knows how to enforce rules and regulations. Why can't everyone see this?

There was no election by the athletes for Bob. That he continues in his appointment shows the disdain he has for the pros. Bob has no respect for democracy and no shame whatsoever. The guy just tramples on everything many like Milos have worked hard to bring about.

Is there a long line of people clamoring for the position, to which Bob is clinging to with an iron fist?  Is that your assertion, Vince?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2009, 07:27:53 PM »
He has no assertion, bro....has the ASS part covered...fails miserably in the ERTION portion.

You're wasting your time....don't have to be a genius to see despite his talk...his ability to debate a single subject (which I routinely counter, point by point) is non exsistant followed by the same tiresome drivel...flotsom, puppet, blah, blah...

He's senile...cut him some slack

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2009, 07:30:46 PM »
Is there a long line of people clamoring for the position, to which Bob is clinging to with an iron fist?  Is that your assertion, Vince?

Sometimes I wonder if Bob is the right person for the job. Nope, he is actually the enemy of professional bodybuilders. He is merely enforcing the rules made in the back rooms of the Pro League.

Bob smears anyone who challenges his words. I find that appalling. Well, he is a former cop and they know how to deal with people they don't approve of.

Look at the state of professional bodybuilding. You will have to conclude that Bob IS partly responsible for the crap the competitors have to participate in because he thinks it is okay.

Well, it is not okay for athletes to have to take dangerous substances for months and years just to compete on a level playing field.

Bob is a dangerous individual and part of the status quo. He should be removed immediately from any representation of anyone, let alone professional bodybuilders.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2009, 07:38:57 PM »
Sometimes I wonder if Bob is the right person for the job. Nope, he is actually the enemy of professional bodybuilders. He is merely enforcing the rules made in the back rooms of the Pro League.

In his position, are you saying that Bob would accomplish more by having an adversarial relationship with management?  Interesting. 

Bob smears anyone who challenges his words. I find that appalling. Well, he is a former cop and they know how to deal with people they don't approve of.

Look at the state of professional bodybuilding. You will have to conclude that Bob IS partly responsible for the crap the competitors have to participate in because he thinks it is okay.

Well, it is not okay for athletes to have to take dangerous substances for months and years just to compete on a level playing field.

Are the athletes forced to take such things??  Really?  Or, is that a personal decision that they make themselves?  Were you forced Vince?  Or did you make a choice?

Bob is a dangerous individual and part of the status quo. He should be removed immediately from any representation of anyone, let alone professional bodybuilders.

Who should step in, in his place?  What will they be able to do, that Bob could not?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2009, 07:42:31 PM »

You're wasting your time....don't have to be a genius to see despite his talk...his ability to debate a single subject (which I routinely counter, point by point) is non exsistant followed by the same tiresome drivel...flotsom, puppet, blah, blah...

Let me translate what Bob is saying about me. Bob is pissed off that other people on this forum also think he is a stooge, patsy and lackey. That is the way forums work. If you repeat things enough times many will come to view things that way. The reality is that Bob is truly what I describe. He isn't happy with me for exposing him so he takes plenty of time to try to dismiss and discredit me.

The other top bodybuilders except for Milos don't or can't post here. Lee used to but contracts prevent him from doing so. We all know that the IFBB forbids their professional athletes from posting on Getbig. I wonder why Bob is given an exemption? Why? Well, because he is the IFBB Pro League representative. That athletes pro rep was a clever ploy by Manion to dupe the musclemen into believing they are represented. Most bodybuilders will do anything to win a top title so there is no problem getting cooperation from almost all the top guys and girls. What they don't need is clear thinking, independent individuals to tell it like it is.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: August 06, 2009, 07:48:49 PM »
Let me translate what Bob is saying about me. Bob is pissed off that other people on this forum also think he is a stooge, patsy and lackey. That is the way forums work. If you repeat things enough times many will come to view things that way. The reality is that Bob is truly what I describe. He isn't happy with me for exposing him so he takes plenty of time to try to dismiss and discredit me.

The other top bodybuilders except for Milos don't or can't post here. Lee used to but contracts prevent him from doing so. We all know that the IFBB forbids their professional athletes from posting on Getbig. I wonder why Bob is given an exemption? Why? Well, because he is the IFBB Pro League representative. That athletes pro rep was a clever ploy by Manion to dupe the musclemen into believing they are represented. Most bodybuilders will do anything to win a top title so there is no problem getting cooperation from almost all the top guys and girls. What they don't need is clear thinking, independent individuals to tell it like it is.

The problem is Vince, how exactly are you in touch with the current inner workings of the IFBB?  You have your perception of things, but how do you really know what happens behind the scenes any more than the rest of us?  You certainly may have a perspective based upon many years passed when you competed, but how relevant is that in terms of the here and now?  I'm not saying there is absolutely no relevance, but much of what you say is based on conjecture, rather than firsthand knowledge.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 06, 2009, 07:49:29 PM »

Don't have to ImBasile...you do a fine job of that all on your own

The other top bodybuilders except for Milos don't or can't post here. Lee used to but contracts prevent him from doing so. We all know that the IFBB forbids their professional athletes from posting on Getbig.

More clueless drivel....almost every IFBB pro has posted on this forum at one time or another. It's people like YOU that make them not want to. Any IFBB pro can post here, as Ron can attest

I wonder why Bob is given an exemption? Why? Well, because he is the IFBB Pro League representative. That athletes pro rep was a clever ploy by Manion to dupe the musclemen into believing they are represented.

Thats funny, since Manion wasn't in charge at the time we had a rep put in place...Wayne DeMilia was. The nearly 20 proposals I've had approved says they are represented, and well.

Most bodybuilders will do anything to win a top title so there is no problem getting cooperation from almost all the top guys and girls. What they don't need is clear thinking, independent individuals to tell it like it is.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: August 06, 2009, 07:49:31 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #145 on: August 06, 2009, 07:50:52 PM »
I would support either Lee Priest or Milos Sarcev as pro athletes rep. They are smart and independent and speak out for what they believe is right. That is a huge improvement on that stooge Chick.

The trouble is the Pro League doesn't want independent guys in the operation. They want guys that agree with what they are doing and not make too much trouble. So what do we find? Bob 'makes' small concessions for the professionals and considers this wonderful. He won't tackle the drug issue because he endorses that.

No one forced me to take Dianabol. However, in those days there were no rules against taking them and they certainly were not illegal to possess for cosmetic use. I took 2 tablets a day for a few months. Many here on Getbig called me a liar because they didn't believe that is all I took. It just shows what a drug culture that exists on these forums and in many hardcore gyms around the world.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 06, 2009, 07:53:36 PM »
I would support either Lee Priest or Milos Sarcev as pro athletes rep. They are smart and independent and speak out for what they believe is right. That is a huge improvement on that stooge Chick.

The trouble is the Pro League doesn't want independent guys in the operation. They want guys that agree with what they are doing and not make too much trouble. So what do we find? Bob 'makes' small concessions for the professionals and considers this wonderful. He won't tackle the drug issue because he endorses that.

No one forced me to take Dianabol. However, in those days there were no rules against taking them and they certainly were not illegal to possess for cosmetic use. I took 2 tablets a day for a few months. Many here on Getbig called me a liar because they didn't believe that is all I took. It just shows what a drug culture that exists on these forums and in many hardcore gyms around the world.

And likewise, no one today is forced.  People choose their vocation and what they are willing, and not willing to do in order to be competitive. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #147 on: August 06, 2009, 07:57:59 PM »

Are you having second thoughts, Vince?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 06, 2009, 08:00:17 PM »

The trouble is the Pro League doesn't want independent guys in the operation. They want guys that agree with what they are doing and not make too much trouble.

If I agreed with what they are doing, I wouldn't have tried to form a union (which neither of your hero's tried, or attended to support)
If I agreed with what was in place, I wouldn't have 20 proposals passed increasing money, per diem, qualifications, health care, etc..

So what do we find? Bob 'makes' small concessions for the professionals and considers this wonderful. He won't tackle the drug issue because he endorses that.

What issue?  The one YOU have with it?  So far, I have yet to have a single IFBB pro come to me with requesting any additional drug protocol be added...you know, the athletes I represent.

OK for you, but not for anyone else, right Basile? You're a hypocrit at best

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2009, 08:09:45 PM »
The ugly truth is that Bob is part of the Manion organization and things are going along smoothly. If someone else were doing that job then maybe things wouldn't be as smooth. That is the problem. The Pro League needs someone they get along with.

What amazes me is we are talking about a very small operation with less than 50 individuals involved. The men, that is. Why on earth they need any representatives is mysterious. Surely the Pro League should know how to run contests and keep everyone happy? Well, things change when big prize money is involved. Those behind the scenes have a lot invested and they don't need any trouble from the bodybuilders.

Things have evolved in a way that few would have predicted years ago. How is it possible for a current governor of California to have a contest and show in his name and not be drug tested? That is completey bizarre and indicates that selective treatment is being given to professional bodybuilding.

While it is true that just about every open winner since 1970 took anabolic steroids the current drug culture far exceeds what anyone in those former days would have experimented with. It is now plain disgraceful and even lunacy to participate in professional bodybuilding. Doubly so for the female bodybuilders who acquire irreversible side effects of steroid use.

Bob is part of the coverup and therefore has to accept that he is partly responsible for what is happening in professional bodybuilding. That he isn't making demands to do drug testing on behalf of the bodybuilders is a great shame. Lee Priest has persistently requested that Bob do something but so far nothing has changed. It is business as usual there.