Author Topic: Are beer tents for hillbillies?  (Read 1106 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Are beer tents for hillbillies?
« on: August 07, 2009, 02:38:11 PM »
My kuntt of an old lady wants me to go to Milford(farm town) for their "beer tent". I have been to many in the past, I really don't see the excitement tbh, just a bunch of hillbillies crammed under a tent standing in line to buy tickets then standing in another line to get the beer. Plus they always sell you an odd number, like if beers are 7 tickets, they sell them in increments of 20, makes no fkn sense. Anyway, I need an excuse to not go. What do you guys got for me?
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Are beer tents for hillbillies?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 02:42:24 PM »
My #### of an old lady wants me to go to Milford(farm town) for their "beer tent". I have been to many in the past, I really don't see the excitement tbh, just a bunch of hillbillies crammed under a tent standing in line to buy tickets then standing in another line to get the beer. Plus they always sell you an odd number, like if beers are 7 tickets, they sell them in increments of 20, makes no fkn sense. Anyway, I need an excuse to not go. What do you guys got for me?

haha, do they call them "coooopons?"  If you know who Ron White is, you'll get it.

As for an excuse.  Tell her a REAL hillbilly gave you permission not to go to the fake hillbilly event. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 02:48:54 PM »

haha, do they call them "coooopons?"  If you know who Ron White is, you'll get it.

As for an excuse.  Tell her a REAL hillbilly gave you permission not to go to the fake hillbilly event. 

Yeah, fuck her. She can go, I am going to a bar like a normal person.
E

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 03:02:39 PM »
there for alcoholics just as bars are so either will suit you.
DAWG

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 06:21:33 PM »
there for alcoholics just as bars are so either will suit you.

Well, homegirl threw a curveball anyway. Literally showed up at my house with her daughter and her daughters friend, they are 11. She was like, "so and so can't stay at her friends so I thought we could all go to gameworks". Now, don't get me wrong, I adore her daughter, we play Wii and watch stupid kid movies on occasion. But don't surprise me with that shit. Looks like it's keno with my buddies and a random whore tonight.
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 01:55:26 AM »
Well, homegirl threw a curveball anyway. Literally showed up at my house with her daughter and her daughters friend, they are 11. She was like, "so and so can't stay at her friends so I thought we could all go to gameworks". Now, don't get me wrong, I adore her daughter, we play Wii and watch stupid kid movies on occasion. But don't surprise me with that shit. Looks like it's keno with my buddies and a random whore tonight.

Yes danielson yes!! she thinks she is in control. take it back and show her who wears the pants  8)
P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 02:13:44 AM »