Author Topic: Dresses  (Read 923 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Dresses
« on: August 11, 2009, 11:02:19 PM »
How does a dress like this stay on?  Is it too tight to fall down?  Is it taped to the skin on the inside?  Don't women get cold when they wear garments like this?  A form fitting garment can be flattering on men and women, but I think dresses like this turn women into pieces of meat.  :(

And what are men supposed to do?  The style of this dress is specifically designed to draw your attention to her bosom... but if you look at her breasts you are faulted as a pervert.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Dresses
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 01:15:42 AM »
How does a dress like this stay on?  Is it too tight to fall down?  Is it taped to the skin on the inside?

Women have waists and hips. The dress won't fall below the hips because the waist is too small to allow it to do so.
As for the bodice, it is structured with boning, so now, ...it won't fall down.

Don't women get cold when they wear garments like this?

That all depends on the temperature in the room

A form fitting garment can be flattering on men and women, but I think dresses like this turn women into pieces of meat.  :(

it all depends on her carriage. If she carries herself like a piece of meat, ...that's how she will be viewed,
...whether she's wearing a form fitting gown, ...a burlap sack... or a burka.

And what are men supposed to do?  The style of this dress is specifically designed to draw your attention to her bosom... but if you look at her breasts you are faulted as a pervert.

Bay, I could never imagine any woman faulting you as a pervert for looking at her breasts.  :D

You're never faulted as a pervert for looking, ...it's once you start staring, gawking, drooling, and breathing hard that we call you a pervert.  :)
w

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 01:16:26 AM »
Hell,I look at em' and let them know I'm looking at em' ;D And I'm not the least bit shy about it. 8)
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 01:18:18 AM »
Hell,I look at em' and let them know I'm looking at em' ;D And I'm not the least bit shy about it. 8)

pervert!  ;D
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 06:31:31 AM »
How does a dress like this stay on?  Is it too tight to fall down?  Is it taped to the skin on the inside?  Don't women get cold when they wear garments like this?  A form fitting garment can be flattering on men and women, but I think dresses like this turn women into pieces of meat.  :(

Men are told not look, but then when women get ginormous implants or wear cleavage showing outfits it's obvious they want us to look...But I have notced that i have gotten play and numbers from very busty women on account that I made constant eye contact, and wasn't swayed by "Nature's Calling"

Well, now I can't look at Paula and lust :'(