Author Topic: Don’t like the stimulus? Be glad it averted depression.  (Read 11934 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Don’t like the stimulus? Be glad it averted depression.
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2009, 06:21:33 PM »
Good post Shoot...always well crafted. Benny is much like TA, he thinks he's much smarter then everybody else. Even when TA posts what he claims are original thoughts, just google em and u'll find that somebody posted em on another blog or article. Benny becomes deranged whenever anybody disagree's with the messiah. So Benny, defend ur points...u have several articles posted today, defend the points with ur opinion.

i actually like debating the issues with the libs on this board.  I understand the name calling and the other goofy crap.  thats cool.

However, Benny never has a thought of his own, EVER.  He simply posts garbage and runs away like a bitch.   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2009, 07:43:54 PM »
3333- How can you take someone that has former SNL star Horatio Sanz in their avatar seriously?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2009, 07:52:37 PM »
3333- How can you take someone that has former SNL star Horatio Sanz in their avatar seriously?

Ha ha.  Benny is probably the only one here I genuinely dont like. 

Straw, Hugo, 240, Decker, Slapper. are all good guys even though we disgree. 

Benny is just a punk. 

GW - check out the other thread about Yuti Brezimov.  We are discussing NYC late 80's early 90's/  Those were the days no???

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #78 on: September 01, 2009, 08:01:40 PM »
How did spending 795 billion avert a depression.

Especially since less than 20% of the money has been spent.

Stop the washing machine already.

It gave people confidence to keep spending and investing - and really that is all that needs to happen.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #79 on: September 01, 2009, 08:34:44 PM »
It gave people confidence to keep spending and investing - and really that is all that needs to happen.

Huh? investing and spending? Incomes are down, consumer spending is down, credit is tight, U.E. is still high and jobs are still being lost. The public doesn't have anymore money to spend and what they have to spend is being saved.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2009, 08:35:54 PM »
Huh? investing and spending? Incomes are down, consumer spending is down, credit is tight, U.E. is still high and jobs are still being lost. The public doesn't have anymore money to spend and what they have to spend is being saved.

So why is the economy rebounding? What you are saying doesn't make sense.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2009, 08:38:28 PM »
So why is the economy rebounding? What you are saying doesn't make sense.

Its not rebounding.  They are playing accounting gimmicks with the banks to mask the true state of things and printing money like there is no tommorow. 

UE is going up and tax receipts are going down.  How is that a recovery?

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2009, 11:01:24 PM »
Well i guess only time will tell - mean while you're stuck with the messiah for another 3 and a bit years.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2009, 04:59:00 AM »
Well i guess only time will tell - mean while you're stuck with the messiah for another 3 and a bit years.

Ha ha.  Nice.   

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2009, 05:29:21 AM »
We haven't seen much of a rebound, small at best, its more that we stopped the downward slide.  Look at unemployment and GDP, both still bad.  Market is up some, but now we have to worry about possible inflation, tax hikes and a much larger national debt.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2009, 05:32:47 AM »
Same here, I like debating most people here except Benny.  He's confrontational and disrespectful.  Uses threats and insults rather than sound logic.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2009, 05:39:26 AM »
We haven't seen much of a rebound, small at best, its more that we stopped the downward slide.  Look at unemployment and GDP, both still bad.  Market is up some, but now we have to worry about possible inflation, tax hikes and a much larger national debt.

The market achieved its "boost" with a tidal wave of Fed money that is pouring in. I posted a video in another thread that speaks on the massive insider selling that is going on as well, the gentlemen being interviewed (from TrimTabs) saying, I believe rhetorically, that he doesn't know what is keeping the market up if no insiders want to own any stock in their own companies or any other companies....it's the Fed.