Author Topic: Orangutan and Roscoe the Dog - Friends at First Sight  (Read 2718 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Orangutan and Roscoe the Dog - Friends at First Sight
« on: September 25, 2009, 09:56:44 PM »
:

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Orangutan and Roscoe the Dog - Friends at First Sight
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 10:18:03 PM »
well thats just damn adorable  ;D

to cute

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2009, 05:52:03 AM »
You know i saw this on the news the other day.  It is very cool and I hope works out in the long run.  Thing is primates like that can be unpredictable they are wild animals.  I saw another special about people keeping chimps and how sometimes they can become very dangerous, even sometimes killing their owners or other people in the house.  I just don't like the feel of it, it seems unnatural and makes me a bit uneasy.  I'm a bit worried for the dog, i hope that guy knows what he is doing.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2009, 07:56:06 AM »
You know i saw this on the news the other day.  It is very cool and I hope works out in the long run.  Thing is primates like that can be unpredictable they are wild animals.  I saw another special about people keeping chimps and how sometimes they can become very dangerous, even sometimes killing their owners or other people in the house.  I just don't like the feel of it, it seems unnatural and makes me a bit uneasy.  I'm a bit worried for the dog, i hope that guy knows what he is doing.

These guys have been pals for 2 years, but you bring up a very good point.  Then again, we hear about people going off the deep end and snapping all the time too.

:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2009, 08:02:45 AM »

:

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 06:23:10 PM »

Man the more I think of it though it is so cool how the Orangutan really seems to display human like emotions.  It really seems the guy loves the dog, the way he hugs him is so wild.  I am amazed at the similaritys.  I think that guy is kind of young as they age i would think things could maybe change?  He seems sweet, until the day he is pounding your chest flat with its fists.  maybe King Kong is to blame for this mistrust of apes.