Author Topic: ALL THE WHEY Protein is ALL THE CRAP  (Read 1362 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
ALL THE WHEY Protein is ALL THE CRAP
« on: September 30, 2009, 08:15:28 AM »
What a crappy protein.  It was a cheap buy on bb.com and it was supposed to be Isolate.  But this stuff doesn't mix well at all.  I would stir forever and there'd be chunks of whey in the bottom.  What a crappy protein.  You definitely get what you pay for with this.

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: ALL THE WHEY Protein is ALL THE CRAP
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 12:23:36 PM »
You may have gotten a bad batch. I have gone thru 3 Isolate bags, never a problem and now using Concentrate, it does take a little longer to stir but still decent....

Depending on how much you have used, Call BB.com and tell them you may have gotten a bad batch...

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 12:57:00 PM »
What a crappy protein.  It was a cheap buy on bb.com and it was supposed to be Isolate.  But this stuff doesn't mix well at all.  I would stir forever and there'd be chunks of whey in the bottom.  What a crappy protein.  You definitely get what you pay for with this.

call them on the phone and tell them...

chances are if it was a bad batch (which happens from time to time) you won't be the only one complaining...

if that dos'nt work switch over to trueprotien....

very reputable

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 04:40:12 PM »
Actually All The Whey is pretty good.  You can go on their site and custom make your own protein and they mix it all up and send it too you.  Talk to Ron at All the Whey
No Worries 4 me

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 09:22:30 PM »
Goes to show that you get what you pay for. My two favorite protein powders are ON Casein and Musclemilk. DeLiCiOuS!
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

Karuk

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 11:54:40 AM »

I have used All the Whey (sold under Muscle Gauge Nutrition as well) along with several other isolates. It seems odd that 4Ever Fit, Isopure, and Species isolates mix easily with a spoon but All the Whey requires a shaker. I have went through 2-25lb boxes of All the Whey over a 6 month period of time and both were the same. Out of 20+ containers of the other I have never had a mixing issue.

Not sure what this means but there is a difference.