Author Topic: If you hate Floyd Mayweather listen to this interview  (Read 2370 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
If you hate Floyd Mayweather listen to this interview
« on: October 31, 2009, 10:13:03 AM »
http://www.zshare.net/audio/676796581a1c2a9e/

Finally someone tells him what he should hear.
Predictions
 40/61

UGMT

• Getbig II
  • Fortune favors the bold...
Re: If you hate Floyd Mayweather listen to this interview
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 12:28:11 PM »
Fucken Amazing.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 05:09:34 PM »
That was worth every minute thati listened to. I hate how cocky he has become. That guy spoke the truth, Floyd has always had the ability to be the best ever, but never the work ethic after the money came. Once he got a tast of the good life he became lazy and lost the drive. I think he has peaked and will never get the chance...

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 04:01:08 AM »
Excellent interview!  Thanks for posting!  Despite his exceptional talent I think Floyd was really shown up in this interview ......and might even think about what they said to him?

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009, 11:31:13 AM »
Excellent interview!  Thanks for posting!  Despite his exceptional talent I think Floyd was really shown up in this interview ......and might even think about what they said to him?

I doubt it. The only thing Floyd cares about is getting another win, thinking its about quantity of wins and not quality, and his next paycheck... Dude has become expensive ghetto trash. Has a huge head and really nowadays is a hyped bum slayer! :-X :-X

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009, 02:39:42 PM »
You guys are a little harsh on Floyd. He is always in amazing shape and has always had the reputation for being a workout warrior.

He is an asshole and full of himself and always talks shit about mma but I hear mma fans always talking shit about boxing so it really goes both ways.

Hopefully he fights Pacman soon. Remember the last fighter he fought and beat with ease gave Pacman all he could handle. Twice!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 08:55:46 PM »
You guys are a little harsh on Floyd. He is always in amazing shape and has always had the reputation for being a workout warrior.

He is an asshole and full of himself and always talks shit about mma but I hear mma fans always talking shit about boxing so it really goes both ways.

Hopefully he fights Pacman soon. Remember the last fighter he fought and beat with ease gave Pacman all he could handle. Twice!

Yeah but Hatton went 10 rounds with Mayweather and Pacman dismantled him in spectacular fashion in 2....

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 06:16:34 AM »
Yeah but Hatton went 10 rounds with Mayweather and Pacman dismantled him in spectacular fashion in 2....

The headcrack pacman put on hatton was nice, but I also saw the 10 rd master boxing performance floyd put on hatton as a masterpiece.

Floyd exposed wrote the "how to" book that night against hatton's head

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 11:23:16 AM »
I just want to see the guy fight Manny,  he can do and say whatever he wants after that. 

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 06:20:54 PM »
Floyd will go down as the most picky champion ever.  The interviewer is right, Floyd is talented, but he dosen't take the fights that people want to see.  Floyd is right he has won 6 belts at different weight classes, but the belts he won after 2002 were all from the weakest of the champs at those divisions (Gatti,Judah,Baldomir), then he nearly loses to an over the hill DLH, he beat Hatton (which looked good, until Manny destroyed him), and he couldn't even put away a guy that he went to every length to have multiple un fair advantages over.  Bottom line is, to be a legend he should clean out the divisions he claims he "conquered", instead of strategically picking the weakest of the 4 belt holders and then moving up just so he could look good on paper by winning a title at a different weight class.  Boxing isn't as political as Floyd makes it out to be, if you want to fight somebody bad enough it can happen.  He just makes it difficult when he sees a threat to his so called "unblemished" record.  Shane Mosely, Paul Williams, Manny, maybe even Andre Berto (he's still kinda green though, maybe Floyd will fight him for that reason) are all good chioces, word is that Lamont Peterson (140lbs) whooped Floyd's ass in 2 sparring sessions leading up to his fight against Marquez, (one onlooker called it sparring that could have been sold on PPV).  Floyd's next few fights better be against the best possible fighters his own size.
Predictions
 40/61

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »
Great post, Chute..... Paul Williams and Manny could give Floyd a very tough time. Berto too green still.... and Lamont P  is green.... but i didn't know he gave Floyd problems in sparring?

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 06:54:55 PM »
The interviewer was a little disrespectful imo.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 09:28:07 PM »
The interviewer was a little disrespectful imo.

That's almost typical, the interviewer trying to stir up controversy.

In many cases the interviewer is just as obnoxious as the boxer.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2009, 03:57:56 AM »
Here's one article on the Mayweather/Peterson sparring session, there's another one floating around as well.   

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=22079
Predictions
 40/61

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2009, 03:09:37 PM »
I don't hate the guy but I laughed my ass off.  Floyd needs to hear this shit.

"That was 9 years ago muthafucka"   lol
Come at me Bro!