Author Topic: Where is Heidi Fletcher and Kim Klein  (Read 3649 times)

hairdo

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Where is Heidi Fletcher and Kim Klein
« on: November 03, 2009, 05:37:40 PM »
did they retire

kimura

• Getbig III
Re: where is heidi fletcher and kim klein
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 05:51:10 PM »
I remember when heidi fletcher was a bloated beach ball working the front desk at Fitness Center USA in Woburn, MA. 

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Where is Heidi Fletcher and Kim Klein
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 10:10:38 AM »

Kim (Klein) Scheideler retired from competing after the 2008 Fitness Olympia. Here is an excerpt from Hardbody.com...

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2008/12/10/hardbody-exclusive-fitness-champion-kim-scheideler-calls-it-quits/

IFBB Fitness Champ Kim Scheideler (Klien to most who have followed the sport) will not be back to defend her Fitness International title and has retired. Kim’s manager, JM Manion confirmed with me that she is retired and we shouldn’t expect to see her back on stage. Kim won the Fitness International this year but slipped to third at the Olympia. She currently owns and operates a gym in Hazlet, New Jersey. We wish Kim all the best in whatever her future entails away from the competition stage.

Heidi Fletcher is doing well... here is some info from her web site (http://www.heidifletcher.com)

First things first…. YES, you HEARD/READ/SAW correctly… I GOT MARRIED!  I am in the happiest and most amazing place I have ever been in my life.  Jeffrey and I were married in a very romantic and private ceremony on the beach at sunset… and those are the only details that you are getting…(hence the ‘private’ ceremony), but I will tell you that it the most fabulous day of my life thus far.  Thank you to everyone who sent their well wishes to Jeffrey and I.

The news of my marriage broke when I was in Dallas at the Europa Supershow for GNC.  Tracey Greenwood was staying in my room, and well… the news spread from there.   Isaac had it up on Hardbody within minutes of hearing the news (www.hardbody.com) and Terry had it up on Bodysport after he came and did an interview with me at the GNC Booth (www.Bodysport.com).... All of which was OK with me as I couldn’t wait for everyone to hear my news!!  The Europa was a great show, although, like last year, I had trouble getting in and out of Dallas.  Last year due to weather I didn’t arrive in Dallas until 3AM after all the delays; This year my flight was cancelled and I had to take a flight the next day and when I arrived, it was WITHOUT luggage.  But all wasn’t lost, as both Tracey and Adela, who was 3 days off of her ACL surgery, were at the hotel when I arrived and I gathered enough clothes for cardio and to work the booth that night.  My luggage finally arrived the next morning.  Tracey, per usual, did an amazing job and won the show hands down.  I got to work the booth all weekend with Adela and my one of my favorite Florida girls, via MASSACHUSETTS, Michelle Adams.  Michelle and I always have a lot of great laughs when we are together.

My other favorite Florida girl, Christine Wan, and I appeared for GNC in NY at the TEAM UNIVERSE.  Over the last few years Chris and I have become really good friends, so it is always great to catch up with her.  A HUGE congrats to Chris, as she won her first Pro Show in Atlantic City just a couple of weeks after that.

The Olympia was a great time.  Jeffrey and I left on the Tuesday prior to the event in order to get settled at the hotel.  We had fun going off on our little adventures to find me the ‘right’ nail salon, all the things I needed to cook, and finding the right place for me to run through my routines.  For us, the week was great.  I got to share my biggest passiononce again with my husband and have him experience it with me.  Although my placing wasn’t great, my physique looked great and my routines went off without a hitch.  So all in all it was a fun week, and I was happy. Unfortunately the mood of the whole weekend was dampened as the beloved STEVE STONE unexpectedlypassed away.  Steve, whohas been a staple at all the National and Pro shows, and every show in NY, has always been the driving force behind a smoothly run show.  Steve always took care of the competitors and was loved by everyone.  Steve will be greatly missed.

Jeffrey and I headed to Orlando for 6 days not even a week after the Olympia.  I had an appearance there for GNC, so we made it into a minivacation.  We are now happy to be home and just relaxing.  With down time from traveling and in the midst of an off season, we are looking forwardto the holidays and just ‘chillin’!  Happy Holidays to everyone!
XO, H