Author Topic: Pelosi: "Very Fair" for people to go to jail if they dont sign up for ObamaCare  (Read 8358 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I wonder when we are going to jail welfare recipiants?They dont help carry the load...Oh wait,those are the democrat voters,cant do that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

According to the liberals on this board:

Palin's Baby is more relevent
Carrie Preijan is more relevent
Fox News is more relevent
Levi Johnston is more relevent
Blaming Bush for being born is more relevent. 

Going to jail for not wanting to sign up for ObamaCare?  NO PROBLEM! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Come on Mons, Lurker, Straw, Benny, Jag, et al, do you agree with Jail Time?

Here is a thought - if Pelosi/Obama - Care were that great, would they need to threaten us will jail if we dont sign up? 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
This is their idea of fairness.  I am ok with fines but certainly not jail time, makes no sense.  Wake up people, get these idiots out of office in 2010.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is their idea of fairness.  I am ok with fines but certainly not jail time, makes no sense.  Wake up people, get these idiots out of office in 2010.

Shoot - if I am in jail because I dont sign up for ObamaCare, how can i pay the fine? 

Additionally, why are illegals and welfare getting for free, what I am being put in jail for not paying for? 

This is so insane, I just have to laugh at the libs on this board who point the finger at me. 

Shoot - if its so great - why do i have to be threatened with jail?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Excellent points....and they significantly expanded medicaid coverage in this bill...more people that demand services and don't pay.  I'm sick of this shit.  Some medicaid people are the most demanding entitled bunch I have ever seen.  Another reason many docs avoid medicaid, underpayment and a large % of demanding entitled people.  You'd think they'd all be happy to have free care...not in most cases I've seen.

That's the problem with too many free services, people don't appreciate them.  I hate what this administration is doing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Excellent points....and they significantly expanded medicaid coverage in this bill...more people that demand services and don't pay.  I'm sick of this shit.  Some medicaid people are the most demanding entitled bunch I have ever seen.  Another reason many docs avoid medicaid, underpayment and a large % of demanding entitled people.  You'd think they'd all be happy to have free care...not in most cases I've seen.

That's the problem with too many free services, people don't appreciate them.  I hate what this administration is doing.

Funny you mention that -  many state Govs are rebelling against this insanity because they are shifting a lot of the costs to the states by moving more people to medicaid.

This whole fiasco is disgusting. 

I will never ever back down from my comments I have made about this present gang in DC.  They are disgusting, insulting, ignorant, and leading us to a terrible place.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Funny you mention that -  many state Govs are rebelling against this insanity because they are shifting a lot of the costs to the states by moving more people to medicaid.

This whole fiasco is disgusting. 

I will never ever back down from my comments I have made about this present gang in DC.  They are disgusting, insulting, ignorant, and leading us to a terrible place.   

ANYONE CARE TO DEFEND THIS????????????????

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Some insiders have said this administration is extremely controlling and bully.  Similar to Nixon's admin.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
More leftist bullshit, talk about unconstitutional, who the fuck does she think she is
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
More leftist bullshit, talk about unconstitutional, who the fuck does she think she is

Kazan:

Lets make a wager how many leftists and libs on this board will show up to defend this crap? 

My bet is that none of them will.  What about you? 

I cant wait till 2010.  This whole marxist junta is over! 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Kazan:

Lets make a wager how many leftists and libs on this board will show up to defend this crap? 

My bet is that none of them will.  What about you? 

I cant wait till 2010.  This whole marxist junta is over! 

Not one, anybody in their right mind cannot defend this bullshit, I only hope that the damage these fuckheads inflict can be reversed
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Not one, anybody in their right mind cannot defend this bullshit, I only hope that the damage these fuckheads inflict can be reversed

Notice not one of the marixsts have shown up?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Notice not one of the marixsts have shown up?   

Come on you liberal fags!  Defend the tyranny and slavery your heroes wish upon us! 

IS THIS WHAT YOU CLOWNS VOTED FOR?   JAIL TIME FOR NOT SIGNING UP FOR OBAMACARE? 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Come on you liberal fags!  Defend the tyranny and slavery your heroes wish upon us! 

IS THIS WHAT YOU CLOWNS VOTED FOR?   JAIL TIME FOR NOT SIGNING UP FOR OBAMACARE? 

I try to stay out of the Politics boards because both sides are completely insane.... I will say if someone is going to go to jail for not signing into the healthcare plan, then the entire congress should go to jail, because they put in a provision that says they don't have to sign up for it.

Sounds to me like that's a pot / kettle scenario.

I hope the Senate shoots this down post haste... It's just a poorly done bill.

Both sides are unwilling to compromise and it's very very sad.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
Shoot - if I am in jail because I dont sign up for ObamaCare, how can i pay the fine? 

Additionally, why are illegals and welfare getting for free, what I am being put in jail for not paying for? 

This is so insane, I just have to laugh at the libs on this board who point the finger at me. 

Shoot - if its so great - why do i have to be threatened with jail?

Seconded.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I try to stay out of the Politics boards because both sides are completely insane.... I will say if someone is going to go to jail for not signing into the healthcare plan, then the entire congress should go to jail, because they put in a provision that says they don't have to sign up for it.

I hope the Senate shoots this down post haste... It's just a poorly done bill.

Both sides are unwilling to compromise and it's very very sad.

What is there to compromise about?    1 year vs 5 years in prison?    $5,000 penalty as opposed to $250,000K?

The dems are hell bent on this monstrosity and many, including myself, are hell bent on stopping it.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
What is there to compromise about?    1 year vs 5 years in prison?    $5,000 penalty as opposed to $250,000K?

The dems are hell bent on this monstrosity and many, including myself, are hell bent on stopping it. 

I'm talking about the bill... Nevermind.

That's why I stopped posting on this board.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm talking about the bill... Nevermind.

That's why I stopped posting on this board.

Look, I have posted a ton about the bill itself and people refuse to debate the details of this mess. 

This mess is so bad on so many levels, its like, what its better to have a half mess?  Is that any better? 

This disaster is no different than the Stimulus Bill - a jumbled, incoherent, expensive, unpaid-for, massive govt boondagle. 

Serious, what is there to compromise over?  Unlawful mandates?  Jail? 

Serious, tell me what is so good about this thing.   

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Well, Democratic politicians also say it's "very fair" for people to go to jail if they don't pay taxes, but these Democrats don't pay taxes themselves and some how they're off the hook when they get caught.    :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Well, Democratic politicians also say it's "very fair" for people to go to jail if they don't pay taxes, but these Democrats don't pay taxes themselves and some how they're off the hook when they get caught.    :)

POST OF THE DAMN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"...I will say if someone is going to go to jail for not signing into the healthcare plan, then the entire congress should go to jail, because they put in a provision that says they don't have to sign up for it".
-------------

Good post.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"...I will say if someone is going to go to jail for not signing into the healthcare plan, then the entire congress should go to jail, because they put in a provision that says they don't have to sign up for it".
-------------

Good post.

Shoot - what do other doctors say about this mess? 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
I will say if someone is going to go to jail for not signing into the healthcare plan, then the entire congress should go to jail, because they put in a provision that says they don't have to sign up for it.

Yep, well said.