Author Topic: Hitler  (Read 17572 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Hitler
« Reply #225 on: November 23, 2009, 04:41:30 PM »
I remember it being posted on here a few times. I don't see how it's any worse than this Bilderberg shit or CIA mind control programs. Hell, we had people actually discussing "remote viewing" or whatever it's called on here. There's a certain lazy-eyed Canadian that thinks she can view events through other people's eyes. That's better than what Sev said? Hardly.
wow, how retarded can you get?  CIA mind control programs are fact, unclassified fact.  They had congressional hearing on it you dumbass.  Bilderberg is real.  CFR is Real, those are real concerns made on real statements by real people.  And you hold somthing like reptilians to be equally as bogus or without merit?  wow, you really are the dumbest fucker here.  That's usually the case with the person who runs around telling everyone else how stupid they are as you have countless times.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: November 23, 2009, 04:44:02 PM »
Hahaha, look at you try to save face. Your 2 minutes of searching posts haven't proven anything.  ;)

I'll bet my left nut that Samson believes in Reptilians and I even remember him saying such. My guess is that the posts were deleted or moved. Knowing you, they were probably just deleted to save your point.

Either way, the hundreds of other CT threads are equally pathetic and retarded. Remote viewing, mind control programs, Bilderbergs. All dumb and the fact that they're cultivated an encouraged on here only proves how bad this board is. Sup Y board 2.0.
there were only 4 returns dumbass.  that means 3 of the 4 times it came up was you saying samson believes it and the only time he mentioned it ever was to say he didn't give a shit about reptilians.  It's you trying to save face after once again being exposed as a fucking liar.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #227 on: November 23, 2009, 04:45:08 PM »
wow, how retarded can you get?  CIA mind control programs are fact, unclassified fact.  They had congressional hearing on it you dumbass.  Bilderberg is real.  CFR is Real, those are real concerns made on real statements by real people.  And you hold somthing like reptilians to be equally as bogus or without merit?  wow, you really are the dumbest fucker here.  That's usually the case with the person who runs around telling everyone else how stupid they are as you have countless times.

Hahahahaha, nice meltdown you brain dead retard. You are no better than Sev, the guy you're cracking on. Well, nevermind. He holds down a job and doesn't spend 10 hours a day on here. Thanks for proving my point.

"Dur dur I can see through someone else's eyes. It's real!" LOL.

Sup Y board 2.0!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: November 23, 2009, 04:47:25 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: November 23, 2009, 04:48:20 PM »
Hahahahaha, nice meltdown you brain dead retard. You are no better than Sev, the guy you're cracking on. Well, nevermind. He holds down a job and doesn't spend 10 hours a day on here. Thanks for proving my point.

"Dur dur I can see through someone else's eyes. It's real!" LOL.

Sup Y board 2.0!
do you always accuse others of melting to cut off the fact that you're melting.  Sorry I keep exposing you for what you are.  You make it so easy.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #230 on: November 23, 2009, 04:49:31 PM »
Harp on the one thing that may be true (certainly not in the context it's discussed about here). I could rail off a list of the dozens of idiotic theories that are passed off as fact on here. Rest assured, you've turned this board into a laughing stock. Good thing maybe five people consistently post here. Nice job on the fiefdom you've created. About as big of a laughing stock as Venezeula is.  :D

There is no melting from me. You sitting here deleting posts every day and crying to Ron about someone upsetting the perceived balance of your little fiefdom is a meltdown.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: November 23, 2009, 04:53:01 PM »
and bf, if I need to keep political from becoming Y 2.0, the first on the list to go is you.  Yes it's a valid concern.  I don't want this board to completly fall to shit and have tried over the years to keep that from happening.  You have been at the top of the offender list so it's really funny to see you are the one bringing it up... But that's what trolls do and you know what you're doing.  Accuse me of being the catalyst for what you've tried to do here more times than I can count.  You're so easy to read it's sillystupid.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: November 23, 2009, 04:54:16 PM »
Harp on the one thing that may be true (certainly not in the context it's discussed about here). I could rail off a list of the dozens of idiotic theories that are passed off as fact on here. Rest assured, you've turned this board into a laughing stock. Good thing maybe five people consistently post here. Nice job on the fiefdom you've created. About as big of a laughing stock as Venezeula is.  :D

There is no melting from me. You sitting here deleting posts every day and crying to Ron about someone upsetting the perceived balance of your little fiefdom is a meltdown.

I was just going off of your list.  You're the one that said those things were as bad as believing in lizards running around as people ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #233 on: November 23, 2009, 04:55:18 PM »
I want to hear about Adolf and the Reptiles.That would be a cool band name.
You two should get a room  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: November 23, 2009, 05:00:20 PM »
What's done is done, Hugo. The 13 page thread about an off the cuff comment while legitimate threads get 2 replies and 15 views shows what has become of this board. You cultivated it. Your biased agenda is the cause of it.
knowing how much you lie and have been proven a liar, I'm sorry but you're the very last person I'm going to listen to.  You're full of shit and trolling away as usual.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #235 on: November 23, 2009, 08:16:04 PM »
I would rank Samson on par with Sevastase. This board is not any better than those other boards you hate.  :D

But does Samson think he is the chosen one? Sevastase/Winged Lion truly believes he is the chosen one and has magic powers. I guess when you're a low life Romania gypsy who posts pics of chain smoking whores he has to pay to have sex with you have to do what you have to do to raise your self-esteem. Some samples from our delusion resident moron.

It's the highest frequency that can exist in physical reality.
There's an etheric race of golden winged lions with violet eyes
I have their genetics. It's in my frequency.
I will have it tatooed on my right arm. Not sure yet about the design. But it'll be a golden winged lion with violet eyes.

you have no clue what you speak about SON ;)
whatever shit you and the other dimwitts here choose to spew won't change a bit the reality of right now
I'm the fucking solution that's maybe why I'm cocky
Who I am and what I am would blow your mind and I seriously doubt you would even begin to comprehend
I am not trying to be demeaning in any way ..bemused maybe

if you read everything I posted so far you will notice I said I am one of the most elaborate and important mind control experiments of the Iluminatti ( who are reptilian hybrids )

My understandin of the human mind, how it is programmed , how it can be controlled for what purpose and how to deprogram it is so thorough and extensive it would blow your mind if by pure chance you would be able to ever begin to comprehend it

You do not understand what I am trying to explain so you resort to insults to cover you limitations

Which is ok...this is why getbig is getbig

tatyana and wavelength ... 2 adonis gimicks
you will never nbe able to get to psysical evidence because they don't want you to
it's very close guarded
you cannot be THIS gullible
you will never ever get next to ANY evidence
ever

I have...and will

but you are not me...we have VERY diff genetics

and yes this is the key word : genetics ( as in DNA for any morons who don't get it )

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: November 23, 2009, 08:33:19 PM »
lol...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #237 on: December 01, 2009, 09:05:06 PM »
But does Samson think he is the chosen one? Sevastase/Winged Lion truly believes he is the chosen one and has magic powers. I guess when you're a low life Romania gypsy who posts pics of chain smoking whores he has to pay to have sex with you have to do what you have to do to raise your self-esteem. Some samples from our delusion resident moron.

bwahahahahahahahahahaha
b

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: December 02, 2009, 12:39:19 AM »
I share priceless info with this board

but sometimes is futile cause it's like playing chopin to deaf people

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #239 on: December 02, 2009, 05:50:51 AM »
I think the most important information has been missed:

Hitler had only one brass ball,
    Ger-ring had two but they were small,
    Himmler had something simmler,
    And poor old Go-balls had no balls at all.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #240 on: December 02, 2009, 09:29:33 AM »
I share priceless info with this board

but sometimes is futile cause it's like playing chopin to deaf people

In all fairness you actually avoid all chances to spread your so called "information". You just like to spew out crackpot theories without a slightest bit of explanation.
from incomplete data

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: December 02, 2009, 05:16:05 PM »
In all fairness you actually avoid all chances to spread your so called "information". You just like to spew out crackpot theories without a slightest bit of explanation.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #242 on: December 03, 2009, 04:23:52 AM »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

See? Perfect example.
from incomplete data

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #243 on: December 06, 2009, 04:27:31 PM »

LOL, I love his theory on Hitler being a 120 year old Reptilian creature that's being told what to do by the Rothschilde's and the federal reserve/bilderberg group :D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #244 on: December 06, 2009, 04:31:51 PM »
All of us are being mind controlled except for our exceptional, brilliant, Winged Lion-enhanced, GetBig troll. He is the one, through sheer force of will, who has so resolutely and courageously managed to deprogram himself (one of "the most important" deprogramming, no less), and shine the cold light of reality on the universe while the rest of us muddle hopelessly in darkness. This all done in the vanguard country of enlightenment, Romania.

All this from a sad, lonely, attention whore who has been manipulated and beguiled into joining a cult led but a truly reprehensible admitted boy fuker.

Sev/Winged Lion is truly the most delusional person on GetBig with the most demented and exaggerated sense of self-importance and conceit that it truly boggles the mind. It gives even the most rational and sober individual pause as to how such a thing can happen.

Quite impressive for this enlightened genius hand picked by the Illuminati.
Hilarious post and very true. I can't believe how articulately put this all together  :'(
follow the arrows