Author Topic: Hitler  (Read 17688 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Hitler
« Reply #200 on: November 23, 2009, 08:33:55 AM »
hhaahahahahaha

you giving me an honest chance to explain myself ...now THAT is just prcious

let me rephrase

you are an idiotic 18 yo who can't solve a fucking math equation but you want me to explain you the true nature of physicality plus other stuff that's so over your head it's not even funny
the ignorance of some fools on getbig knows no boundaries

another moron that cracks me up is capt equipoise

imagine me trying to explain a roided former bouncer about advanced genetics as in virtual DNA, unlocking dormant sequences and such

this is f.ucking hillarious

only on getbig !  :D

I'll take that as a no. You don't know shit about physics.

You're obviously trolling, there is no other explanation for stupidity like this.
from incomplete data

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: November 23, 2009, 08:38:17 AM »
Poland, France and Greece I'm pretty sure was the work of his generals. Britain he fucked up by starting to bomb London.

yup yup... and Russia he messed up by diverting Army Group Center south to Kiew instead of focusing on Moscow and aiding Army Group North attempting to take Leningrad... 8)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #202 on: November 23, 2009, 08:43:53 AM »
The bald, gypsy retard is getting gang raped in this thread. He's going for methdaddy spot as the forum idiot

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #203 on: November 23, 2009, 08:46:05 AM »
yup yup... and Russia he messed up by diverting Army Group Center south to Kiew instead of focusing on Moscow and aiding Army Group North attempting to take Leningrad... 8)

Yeah wtf was that, Moscow was up for grabs in a very vulnerable state and the dude stopped pushing.. doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me.
from incomplete data

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: November 23, 2009, 08:52:53 AM »
Yeah wtf was that, Moscow was up for grabs in a very vulnerable state and the dude stopped pushing.. doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me.

Essentially Hitler was a coward militarily speaking... he shied away from daring operations... after all he wanted to stop the German panzers after they successfully crossed the river Meuse during the invasion of France to allow the bulk of his troops to play catch up... daring generals such as Guderian kept on moving... had Hitler not put the reigns on his generals in August of 1941 he would have caputered Moscow in late summer. Had the Germans invaded Russia not as destroyers but as liberators Stalin would have been toppled by his own soldiers and people. Russian resistance would have never been that fierce. This combined with Hitler's blunders sealed Germany's fate...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #205 on: November 23, 2009, 12:42:19 PM »
Essentially Hitler was a coward militarily speaking... he shied away from daring operations... after all he wanted to stop the German panzers after they successfully crossed the river Meuse during the invasion of France to allow the bulk of his troops to play catch up... daring generals such as Guderian kept on moving... had Hitler not put the reigns on his generals in August of 1941 he would have caputered Moscow in late summer. Had the Germans invaded Russia not as destroyers but as liberators Stalin would have been toppled by his own soldiers and people. Russian resistance would have never been that fierce. This combined with Hitler's blunders sealed Germany's fate...

That's not entirely accurate, Hitler lost Russia because for every German on the front Stalin was sending 10 Russians to the slaughter, basically canon fodder, it came down to a numbers game... also, you can't fight 2 major fronts and expect to win.. Germany was a well oiled, technologically advanced army but Hitler spread them out too thin and shot himself in the foot trying to take on the Russians (in winter, at that) the Americans and Brits all at the same time.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: November 23, 2009, 01:25:19 PM »
I bet you are an overweight white young man with an American flag on a pole ooutside his parents (who are close relatives to eachother) house
Your lack of knowledge is so obvious

Overweight? Far from it. And yes, I believe in what America TRULY represents. No flag flying and I have my own home thank you.

Lack of knowledge?

How so?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #207 on: November 23, 2009, 02:08:16 PM »
Q:

Somewhat of a related question, something that I have pondered before. Why didn't Hitler escape to Antarctica with the majority of his forces and continue to lead the Nazis from that location? They continued to opperate there without him, but he could have went with them and continued to lead.

Why did he suddenly decide to quit and "retire"?

A :

He did not retire. He and Eva Braun continued to lead a large group of Nazis in Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Chile and Bolivia, where they still exist. They had connections to the Antarctica group via tunnels in the Andes.

Wow.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #208 on: November 23, 2009, 02:13:47 PM »
Wow.

Oh you ain't seen 'nothin' yet...wait till he goes into his psy-ops/special forces/universal soldier/rogue CIA assassin/Bourne identity shit !!! then it gets good :D

Oh, he's also an inter-dimensional alien from the future, him and his tin foil 3 dimensional star of david..  ::)  ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: November 23, 2009, 03:02:19 PM »
Oh you ain't seen 'nothin' yet...wait till he goes into his psy-ops/special forces/universal soldier/rogue CIA assassin/Bourne identity shit !!! then it gets good :D

Oh, he's also an inter-dimensional alien from the future, him and his tin foil 3 dimensional star of david..  ::)  ::)

And i thought the resident CT'er on the politics boards was nuts.....lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: November 23, 2009, 04:15:51 PM »
And i thought the resident CT'er on the politics boards was nuts.....lol
oh yea, you should really give us more credit here in politics.  Some of the mega crazy shit that gets posted on other areas here is really out there.  Several people on getbig actually believe the reptilian theory and it gets worse.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #211 on: November 23, 2009, 04:17:12 PM »
oh yea, you should really give us more credit here in politics.  Some of the mega crazy shit that gets posted on other areas here is really out there.  Several people on getbig actually believe the reptilian theory and it gets worse.

I would rank Samson on par with Sevastase. This board is not any better than those other boards you hate.  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: November 23, 2009, 04:18:53 PM »
I would rank Samson on par with Sevastase. This board is not any better than those other boards you hate.  :D

I don't hate the other boards, keep making up shit.  You're hands down the biggest liar here and it's getting old as fuck.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: November 23, 2009, 04:20:47 PM »
I don't hate the other boards, keep making up shit.  You're hands down the biggest liar here and it's getting old as fuck.

Let me rephrase it. Your little fiefdom is no better than the other boards you talk shit about on here. The CTs on here are just as bad, if not worse, than those are that posted on the G&O. This board has become little more than a forum for fake soldiers and nutjob gimmicks to post on. Congratulations, I guess it really is like Venezuela!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: November 23, 2009, 04:21:16 PM »

I wasn't trying to slam the politics boards.  But this is really out there.  Most CT's on the politics board relate directly to politics though, so they aren't as way out as this.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: November 23, 2009, 04:21:59 PM »
Let me rephrase it. Your little fiefdom is no better than the other boards you talk shit about on here. The CTs on here are just as bad, if not worse, than those are that posted on the G&O. This board has become little more than a forum for fake soldiers and nutjob gimmicks to post on. Congratulations, I guess it really is like Venezuela!
I don't talk shit about the other boards here ::)  have no fucking clue as usual which means you're just making up shit again.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: November 23, 2009, 04:23:24 PM »
I wasn't trying to slam the politics boards.  But this is really out there.  Most CT's on the politics board relate directly to politics though, so they aren't as way out as this.

The Reptilian thing has been posted on here quite a few times. How is it any different from what Sev posted?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: November 23, 2009, 04:25:24 PM »
The Reptilian thing has been posted on here quite a few times. How is it any different from what Sev posted?
proof please?  I don't think anyone here aside from maybe toxic, believes in the reptilian conspiracy.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: November 23, 2009, 04:26:02 PM »
proof please?  I don't think anyone here aside from maybe toxic, believes in the reptilian conspiracy.

Are you serious? I'm not going through Samson's post history. The sad thing is that the CT stuff gets laughed off the G&O. Meanwhile, it's cultivated and actually believed on here. Sad that this board is worse than the G&O. Bang up job you're doing, Hugo. Guess the 12 hours you spend on here every day is doing a lot of good.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: November 23, 2009, 04:26:38 PM »
Are you serious? I'm not going through Samson's post history.
fine, I will.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: November 23, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »

REally?  i remember discussing it a few times recently with 333333.  And i brought it up with my facetious rant about Obama being a reptile.  But other then that i don't recall much.  And has Sev posted on the politics board?  I don't remember the last time he posted here.

But wow, reptiles and tunnels to the south pole......F-ing WOW.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: November 23, 2009, 04:29:36 PM »
REally?  i remember discussing it a few times recently with 333333.  And i brought it up with my facetious rant about Obama being a reptile.  But other then that i don't recall much.  And has Sev posted on the politics board?  I don't remember the last time he posted here.

I remember it being posted on here a few times. I don't see how it's any worse than this Bilderberg shit or CIA mind control programs. Hell, we had people actually discussing "remote viewing" or whatever it's called on here. There's a certain lazy-eyed Canadian that thinks she can view events through other people's eyes. That's better than what Sev said? Hardly.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: November 23, 2009, 04:34:57 PM »
Samson's only quote on Reptilians:

Reptillian agenda?????.... why would I be concerned with nonsense like that...

The other 3 times it came up was BF once again just making shit up about somebody, like he always does, biggest liar here:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=299847.msg4287368#msg4287368
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=288853.msg4097445#msg4097445
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=283359.msg4007663#msg4007663

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: November 23, 2009, 04:36:46 PM »

you're right, BF is once again just making crap up.  The times it's been brough up has been to laugh at it.  I don't know any regulars on the board that really believe it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: November 23, 2009, 04:37:54 PM »
Hahaha, look at you try to save face. Your 2 minutes of searching posts haven't proven anything.  ;)

I'll bet my left nut that Samson believes in Reptilians and I even remember him saying such. My guess is that the posts were deleted or moved. Knowing you, they were probably just deleted to save your point.

Either way, the hundreds of other CT threads are equally pathetic and retarded. Remote viewing, mind control programs, Bilderbergs. All dumb and the fact that they're cultivated an encouraged on here only proves how bad this board is. Sup Y board 2.0.