Author Topic: 4 Andro-Diol  (Read 3060 times)

MikeDefiglia

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
4 Andro-Diol
« on: November 24, 2009, 04:12:59 AM »
I recently purchased a bottle of 4-Androstenediol from an on-line website.  The advertised bottle was a picture of the oldschool AST brand 4Diol250, however when I received the package it was in a bottle labled 4 Andro-Diol from S.A.S. labs.  Does anyone know anything about this product or maybe has used this product and can tell me if it is legit?  I can not find anything about S.A.S. labs on-line and am concerned that this may be some knock off Andro product or maybe even just a fake.  Any comments or referrals would be greatly appreciated.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: 4 Andro-Diol
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 05:38:25 AM »
Never heard of the brand either.  What site did you get it from? 

MikeDefiglia

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 02:36:00 PM »
got the stuff from worldwide-supplements.com

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 03:53:40 PM »
Well I did a google search and didn't find much.  There is a post on bodybuilding.com asking the same thing:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=627111

I'm going to assume you are not the same person as the guy asking on bb.com.  Some people saying its a scam, others defending it. 

People have to be careful.  Now that prohormones are not going to be carried by bigger sites, you will likley see scams popping up all over the place.  Not to say what you have isn't legit, simply don't know.

One thing to do is call these places before you order off the site.  Make sure a person acutally answers, or if nothing else contacts you back.  If there is not phone number or no answer don't bother with them.