Author Topic: zigzag dieting seems to work  (Read 6763 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
zigzag dieting seems to work
« on: December 18, 2009, 03:53:28 PM »
using certain foods right now im experiementing using high volume days for high calories followed by a next day extremely low calories and still some volume (hopefully)

grapejuice seems to really help me do alot of reps on exercises along with alot of protien lets say a highish volume day is around 400-500 reps 60 percent of them squatting with no weight and the rest pushups and back work also around 5-6 beers on this day aswell as plenty of greens

next day

low calories maybe a couple sips of grapejuice and a handfull of raw greens in themorning to avoid stomach hunger pangs, a few more sips during the day if i need it, not totalling over 150 calories yet, later on after work eat more raw greens for hunger pangs maybe some low caloirie carrot juice and a greek yogurt no fat. but very low protien no protien shakes, just plenty water. the body will be much colder this day from lower metabolism

what do you guys think of this 2 day rotation, i feel epic leans will come in since i just discoverd this diet way today as it snows in nc for the first time in a year wich is another sign

snow=wons
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: zigzag dieting seems to work
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 03:58:04 PM »
What are you trying to achieve here Falcon?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 04:01:28 PM »

a highest potential workload on day one for maximum metabolism stimulation = some unavoidable fat gain but certain maximum muscle stimulation

followed by a next day of fat loss and healing
A

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 04:01:37 PM »

Attention.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 04:03:24 PM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 04:07:09 PM »
a highest potential workload on day one for maximum metabolism stimulation = some unavoidable fat gain but certain maximum muscle stimulation

followed by a next day of fat loss and healing
Epic leans and hoes is the motivation?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 04:10:34 PM »
Epic leans and hoes is the motivation?

the only way ill get the leans is if my muscles can function at there best 4 times a week full body

3 days a week attempt full body also but alot less volume

never a day off
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 04:16:15 PM »
the only way ill get the leans is if my muscles can function at there best 4 times a week full body

3 days a week attempt full body also but alot less volume

never a day off
How do you have the energy and time for for all this?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 04:21:34 PM »
avarage overall calories is all that counts, zig-zag gives the exact same results as avarage

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 04:26:26 PM »
avarage overall calories is all that counts, zig-zag gives the exact same results as avarage
X2

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2009, 04:29:42 PM »
X2

if only people would realize how easy it really is

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2009, 04:30:34 PM »
The only Zigzag you know are the rolling papers

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2009, 05:21:34 PM »
How do you have the energy and time for for all this?

uh takes 60 seconds for 40 reps

energy comes from grapejuice and other foods
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2009, 05:22:31 PM »
if only people would realize how easy it really is

i admire your ability to control very well
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2009, 05:27:53 PM »
i admire your ability to control very well

I wish. I have very little will power. That's why I needed to strip off all unnecessary restrictions to get ripped.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2009, 08:09:22 PM »
all the grapejuice from yesterday rolls over into the next day  cause i have a ton of energy and havent ate nearly anything , thats why grapejuice works so well u might not get all the energy from it the day you drink it but the next day youll feel it help just like beer provided your system can handle beer most meat eaters cant benefit from the massive energy you can get from it the next day on relatively low calories

say the energy from 6 beers is way more than energy from haagen dasz icecream or even protien at the same calories, the only thing that beats beer is the grapejuice

i only take the olive oil on days i feel like i need it or need to try it
A

TheHeath

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 09:47:54 PM »
using certain foods right now im experiementing using high volume days for high calories followed by a next day extremely low calories and still some volume (hopefully)

grapejuice seems to really help me do alot of reps on exercises along with alot of protien lets say a highish volume day is around 400-500 reps 60 percent of them squatting with no weight and the rest pushups and back work also around 5-6 beers on this day aswell as plenty of greens

next day

low calories maybe a couple sips of grapejuice and a handfull of raw greens in themorning to avoid stomach hunger pangs, a few more sips during the day if i need it, not totalling over 150 calories yet, later on after work eat more raw greens for hunger pangs maybe some low caloirie carrot juice and a greek yogurt no fat. but very low protien no protien shakes, just plenty water. the body will be much colder this day from lower metabolism

what do you guys think of this 2 day rotation, i feel epic leans will come in since i just discoverd this diet way today as it snows in nc for the first time in a year wich is another sign

snow=wons

Nothing new, cycling has been done and debated by many for decades. Do what works for your body. Easy.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2009, 09:58:24 PM »
Nothing new, cycling has been done and debated by many for decades. Do what works for your body. Easy.

Phil if you really wanna do well at the Arnold you'll listen to Johanay's words.

TheHeath

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2009, 10:02:07 PM »
Phil if you really wanna do well at the Arnold you'll listen to Johanay's words.

Hahahaa. You think I'm Phil Heath? That is funny, but irrelevant. I didn't say he wasn't right, just that this is nothing new. The way one eats today will affect performance tomorrow, it's been that way for long before this thread.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2009, 10:10:41 PM »

next day

snow=wons

lol ;D

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2009, 10:16:40 PM »
Hahahaa. You think I'm Phil Heath? That is funny, but irrelevant. I didn't say he wasn't right, just that this is nothing new. The way one eats today will affect performance tomorrow, it's been that way for long before this thread.

Hi El Mariachi.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2009, 10:41:45 PM »
sometimes I increase my carbs with white bread etc in an effort to lower my protein intake. Once you monster carb up it can be hard to go back down to your regular carb intake. It really speeds up your metabolism and hunger.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2009, 11:04:22 PM »

I disagree with this, staying in constant caloric deficit does not give as good of results as zig zagging.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2009, 01:13:28 AM »

i just discoverd this diet way today

how many diets do you discover in a year, retard?

b

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2009, 01:18:15 AM »