Author Topic: Christians!!..  (Read 12366 times)

grktownmuscle

• Getbig III
  • TEAM GAYER THAN XERXES!!
Re: Christians!!..
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2009, 12:11:22 PM »
but what is the right thing??.. what you see right may not be right for me!!..

that quote makes me wanna break out in to a song,ok ok here it goes.

"now the world dont move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you may not be right for some"

"different strokes"

grktownmuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2009, 12:14:33 PM »

no problem to make them 100000001 ;D

nice thick back shalaby. does that spring loaded back rowing apparatus you have hanging on the outhouse door have anything to do with it? ;D

on a serious note, is that peewee hermans bike behind your double bicep to the front pose? :o

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2009, 02:05:59 PM »
LOL.......have you ever thought it's because muslims are constantly in the news and Christians for the most part prefer to stay quite and to themselves? "Very few" lol. Do you realize how much Christians out number Muslims at least here?

man i am talking about christianity believers and not christians by name only..

also every year thousands of christians convert to islam all over the world which is not the case with muslims who verey rarely change their religion!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2009, 02:06:59 PM »
You've come to the wrong place for a consensus about Christianity. Take it to the religion board.

i put arnold's pic. to make it bb related :-X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2009, 02:14:02 PM »
nice thick back shalaby. does that spring loaded back rowing apparatus you have hanging on the outhouse door have anything to do with it? ;D

on a serious note, is that peewee hermans bike behind your double bicep to the front pose? :o

Sheriff keeps the chest expander spring apparatus to keep the hair off his chest. ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2009, 02:14:16 PM »

thx big man..

actually this piece on the door is seriously great to train small muscles like biceps and traps!!..

i dont know what is peewee bike but i know for sure that before i got married i was riding this bike to the next city every weekend!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2009, 02:15:27 PM »
Sheriff keeps the chest expander spring apparatus to keep the hair off his chest. ;D

hahahhahhahahaaaa.. ;D

grktownmuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2009, 02:18:15 PM »
thx big man..

actually this piece on the door is seriously great to train small muscles like biceps and traps!!..

i dont know what is peewee bike but i know for sure that before i got married i was riding this bike to the next city every weekend!!..

classic

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2009, 02:55:55 PM »
i believe or let me say i am sure the majority of christians now especially new generations in the west dont really believe in christainity.. Unlike muslims and jews practicing christians have become very few!!.. in other words most of christians these days are christians by name only!!..

discuss!!..
Go fuck yourself muslim scum!
S

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2009, 04:41:38 PM »
man i am talking about christianity believers and not christians by name only..

also every year thousands of christians convert to islam all over the world which is not the case with muslims who verey rarely change their religion!..
Many people in Muslim dominated countries are forced to convert to Islam or become second class citizens or are threatened with death.

Most Muslim countries punish those who leave the faith with death.

Do the math.
G

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2009, 04:55:00 PM »
a lot of muslims just need to relax

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2009, 04:56:06 PM »
i believe or let me say i am sure the majority of christians now especially new generations in the west dont really believe in christainity.. Unlike muslims and jews practicing christians have become very few!!.. in other words most of christians these days are christians by name only!!..

discuss!!..
Being muslim is more than just showing up for friday prayers and believing in God.. I think the religious traditions of muslims is strong but religion is lost on them as well.
follow the arrows

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2009, 06:05:59 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2009, 10:06:47 PM »

discuss!!..
-
merry Christmas. i hope nasser gives you a dick in a box.
A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2009, 10:10:46 PM »
Being muslim is more than just showing up for friday prayers and believing in God.. I think the religious traditions of muslims is strong but religion is lost on them as well.

i agree with you but still most of muslims believe in ALLAH deep inside themselves even those who dont do prayers and dont fast!!.. even those non-practicing muslims feel jeaulous when islam is attacked and this is the difference between muslims and christians!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #90 on: December 24, 2009, 10:13:23 PM »
-
merry Christmas. i hope nasser gives you a dick in a box.

merry christmas.. but nasser has only one dick and he prefers to keep it for your mother :-X

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #91 on: December 24, 2009, 10:14:03 PM »
i agree with you but still most of muslims believe in ALLAH deep inside themselves even those who dont do prayers and dont fast!!.. even those non-practicing muslims feel jeaulous when islam is attacked and this is the difference between muslims and christians!..

Muslim-ism or whatever you call that religion is a big scam...A religion of hate.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 24, 2009, 10:17:30 PM »
Who would win a Jesus vs Mohammed cage match?

Jesus would kick his ass if he existed..Jesus had 6 pack abs in all the pictures.. 8)

M.hamed would starve for months at a time...this question is a no brainer

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #93 on: December 24, 2009, 10:18:10 PM »
merry christmas.. but nasser has only one dick and he prefers to keep it for your mother :-X
that just want he says, but he really likes to get fuck up the ass be your queer father. :D
A

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #94 on: December 24, 2009, 10:20:11 PM »
that just want he says, but he really likes to get fuck up the ass be your queer father. :D

what and not want, you idiot ;D

grktownmuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2009, 10:24:23 PM »

Jesus would kick his ass if he existed..Jesus had 6 pack abs in all the pictures.. 8)

M.hamed would starve for months at a time...this question is a no brainer

jesus says you da man!!

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 24, 2009, 10:30:18 PM »
these Muslims smell like curry goat, all over France..Plus they don't wear deodorant..

I don't know if this is common practice all over the world, but it is here in lyon France

PS i don't hate muslims, just calling a ace and ace, or a turd a turd, that is all...No pun intended

grktownmuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: December 24, 2009, 10:36:50 PM »
these Muslims smell like curry goat, all over France..Plus they don't wear deodorant..

I don't know if this is common practice all over the world, but it is here in lyon France

PS i don't hate muslims, just calling a ace and ace, or a turd a turd, that is all...No pun intended

i like curry goat :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #98 on: December 24, 2009, 10:37:42 PM »

practicing muslims wash their hands/arms, faces, heads, and feet well 5 times a day, once before each prayer.. also we MUST wash our whole bodies after sex.. so i am sure now my big toe is cleaner than your mouth :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #99 on: December 24, 2009, 10:38:57 PM »
i like curry goat :-\

man is this you in your avatar??.. you are a big man with abs :o