Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani: "We Had No Domestic Attacks Under Bush; We've Had One Under Obama  (Read 6498 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Wow... Rudy also insisted the Richard reid shoebombing (Dec 2001) was a PRE-911 event.

You can see the video in his own words.  That's TWO major mistakes in a single interview. 

Watch the video yourself:
http://rawstory.com/2010/01/maddow-shreds-giuliani-forgetting-911/

"We had no domestic attacks during Bush".

911, reid shoebomber, 2001 anthrax were called a terrorist act by bush and ashcroft.

DC sniper case - one of those guys was convited on terror charges.

The NC 2006 attack at the university where an al-Q inspired kid pwloed down a crowd with his car.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Wow... we also see Rudy Guiliani praising Clinton AND bush for using the justice system to prosecute (in civilian courts) those behind the WTC93 and WTC2001 attacks.

After the 2006 conviction of moussaui - Rudy praised the justice system conviction of the 911 conspirator.

But he's hating all over obama for prosecuting KSM in civilian courts. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
BUSH BADDDDD, OBAMA GOOOOOODDDDD
fixed  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
tony,

What do you think of Rudy's statement that Reid attack was BEFORE 911, as well as him saying we were never attacked under Bush?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Giving the suspects full trials adds to USA's credit when making demands on eg Iran.

It may not be the populist decision but it could be well invested. You reap what you sow.
As empty as paradise

tonymctones

• Getbig V
tony,

What do you think of Rudy's statement that Reid attack was BEFORE 911, as well as him saying we were never attacked under Bush?
I think he was an idiot, was never a real big fan of rudy he does give a good speech though so who knows maybe he will be the next president...ehhh what am I saying he cant play the race card to get out of his connections and statements  :-X

240 what do you think about condemning bush for not following intel in one instance and then condemning him for following it in another? seems very silver lining of you  ;) :D

how about it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
good call on rudy.

where did I condemn Bush for following intel?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Rudy didn't put his words crystal clear. So what.
Do we really want a political climate where politicians are too afraid to say anything because of the risk they may be misinterpreted and consequently crucified?

Whether Rudy really feels USA was safer under Bush is the real issue.
I don't think so.
USA has gained tremendous support around the world the last year.

Hedge- What Support!??! Admittedly Obama's apology tour has done absolutely shit in helping our country from a foreign policy standpoint, national security standpoint or otherwise. Winning a meaningless Nobel piss prize and having some equally meaningless opinion polls taken from the EU indicating a slightly more favorable opinion of the US because Obama is president does not mean we have generated more support from anybody. In the process Obama has also kissed our enemies asses, abandoned our allies and taken an unbelievably naive and unrealistic stance with Iran, North Korea etc. To suggest America is safer with Obama is patently absurd.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
good call on rudy.

where did I condemn Bush for following intel?
WMD ring a bell?  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
there was mor than enough intel to warrant getting UN inspections.

Which we got.

Bush decided he didn't like the answers the UN researchers found (you know, that there were no WMD).

So, he attacked anyway.

All the quotes from dems was BEFORE spring 2003.  You see, everyone and their mother was convinced saddam had WMD.  Then, they got to look and whattya know, he had none.

Bush clearly IGNORED the intel found by UN inspectors on the ground.
So, please, again, where did I condemn bush for following intel?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
there was mor than enough intel to warrant getting UN inspections.

Which we got.

Bush decided he didn't like the answers the UN researchers found (you know, that there were no WMD).

So, he attacked anyway.

All the quotes from dems was BEFORE spring 2003.  You see, everyone and their mother was convinced saddam had WMD.  Then, they got to look and whattya know, he had none.

Bush clearly IGNORED the intel found by UN inspectors on the ground.
So, please, again, where did I condemn bush for following intel?
LOL there was still plenty of intel that pointed to Iraq having wmd dont be a dumb ass...you continually condemn bush for following that intel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You resort to namecalling when the argument doesn't go your way?

Are you familiar with www.downingstreetmemo.co m ?

There is a lot of evidence that Bush and Blair manufactured the cause for war, after UN searches failed to find a thing.

If you want to suppose the 2% of evidence they helped manufacture was more important than the 98% of evidence (including UN feet in saddam's own bedrooms and anywhere else they wanted with the best machines in the world for finding WMD)... you can keep on doing that. 

But most people in the world, most people in congress, and most americans know the WMD weren't there.  And, after 7 years with boots on the ground, we still haven't found them.

no need to call names though, man.  we're just having a discussion here.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
You resort to namecalling when the argument doesn't go your way?

Are you familiar with www.downingstreetmemo.co m ?

There is a lot of evidence that Bush and Blair manufactured the cause for war, after UN searches failed to find a thing.

If you want to suppose the 2% of evidence they helped manufacture was more important than the 98% of evidence (including UN feet in saddam's own bedrooms and anywhere else they wanted with the best machines in the world for finding WMD)... you can keep on doing that. 

But most people in the world, most people in congress, and most americans know the WMD weren't there.  And, after 7 years with boots on the ground, we still haven't found them.

no need to call names though, man.  we're just having a discussion here.
I resort to name calling when youre being a jack ass...what about the intel from other countries that pointed to iraq having wmd? LOL Im not arguing whether iraq had wmd dip shit what im saying is there was intel pointing to them having them...this you cannot deny

I love the 98% bullshit did it hurt when you pulled it out of your ass?

lol hindsight is 20/20 and its effecting you right now, its ok you probably dont know much about the hindsight bias effect that is gripping you so much right now... ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
yes, the other countries gave us a lot of intel - and as a result of this, the UN decided to inspect.

They didn't find any WMD in iraq.  They went wherever they wanted, including saddam's bathrooms and bedrooms.

They looked every place the intel claimed there was WMD. and they didn't find any.

I think you're a little confused here - all this intel was used to get our goal - UN inspections.  When they didn't find anything, most countries were satisfied - which is why they didn't send troops like iraq I.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
I stand corrected, Reid was in December of 2001.  I didn't realize that was after 9/11.  That was certainly another terrorist attack. Thank you.
Still,things are any better under this administration.  These muslim extremists should be given zero mercy and zero rights after they commit something like this. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
shoot, nobody expects you to have to know the dates of these things.

Rudy, on the other hand, is supposedly one of the top 3 voices on terror in the world.  For him to defend Reid's civilian trial as "Well, that was before 911" is really really poor.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
yes, the other countries gave us a lot of intel - and as a result of this, the UN decided to inspect.

They didn't find any WMD in iraq.  They went wherever they wanted, including saddam's bathrooms and bedrooms.

They looked every place the intel claimed there was WMD. and they didn't find any.

I think you're a little confused here - all this intel was used to get our goal - UN inspections.  When they didn't find anything, most countries were satisfied - which is why they didn't send troops like iraq I.
LOL b/c its not possible at all that in the time that saddam was keeping the inspectors out that he was able to   conceal the wmd? right?

I think youre forgetting the cat and mouse games that saddam played with the UN and letting your hindsight bias get the better of you...

fact: intel that bush had pointed to Iraq having wmd
fact: you condemn bush for not following intel in one instance leading to 9/11 and condemn him for following it in another in invading Iraq...what would you have done if he was right and iraq had used wmd? let me guess condemn bush  ::)

you seem to have alot in common with what you portray 3333 as 240  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
hey, you keep defending WMD.  History has already spoken (they weren't there).  UN didn't find them, we didn't find them.  They weren't there. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
after being 8 years in Iraq shouldn't the military have found any evidence by now of WMD's?

Would be interesting to see journalists press Cheney about that.
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
nah, rove, bush and others have since come out and admitted there were no WMD.

we're really just arguing something that's already been decided.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
hey, you keep defending WMD.  History has already spoken (they weren't there).  UN didn't find them, we didn't find them.  They weren't there. 
youre misunderstanding you dip shit, im not arguing whether they were there or not simply that intel pointed to them being there...DENY THAT OR DISPROVE IT

fact: you condemn bush for not following intel in one instance leading to 9/11 and condemn him for following it in another in invading Iraq...what would you have done if he was right and iraq had used wmd? let me guess condemn bush  ::)

you seem to have alot in common with what you portray 3333 as 240 ::)

while youre at it deny that too  ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
nah, rove, bush and others have since come out and admitted there were no WMD.

we're really just arguing something that's already been decided.
obviously you read what you want, seems to be a habit of yours i.e. the daily kos and the national enq... ::)

"LOL Im not arguing whether iraq had wmd dip shit what im saying is there was intel pointing to them having them"

guess you missed that part huh?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Dont let facts get in your way 240 make up your own revisionist history  ::)

while youre at it make it so that the stimulus worked too  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
youre misunderstanding you dip shit, im not arguing whether they were there or not simply that intel pointed to them being there...DENY THAT OR DISPROVE IT

you seem to have alot in common with what you portray 3333 as 240 ::)

while youre at it deny that too  ::)

wow three eye rolls in one post

::) ::) ::) ::)

Cheney/bush also had intel that Saddam did not have WMD's

you can't DENY that either

and it is easilly PROVABLE too

I remember hearing it on the news

weapon inspectors said Saddam did not have WMD's

tonymctones

• Getbig V

wow three eye rolls in one post

::) ::) ::) ::)

Cheney/bush also had intel that Saddam did not have WMD's

you can't DENY that either

and it is easilly PROVABLE too

I remember hearing it on the news

weapon inspectors said Saddam did not have WMD's
2 were from a previous post the quote function doesnt work  ;)

you too are missing the point...

FACT: THERE WAS INTEL THAT POINTED TO IRAQ HAVING WMD
FACT: YOU CONDEMN BUSH FOR NOT FOLLOWING INTEL IN ONE INSTANCE AND CONDEMN HIM FOR FOLLOWING IT IN ANOTHER

DENY THAT...