Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani: "We Had No Domestic Attacks Under Bush; We've Had One Under Obama  (Read 6496 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I'm glad 9/11 never happened! HAd it actually occurred, the GOP would be responsible for the worst terror attack on U.S. soil in American history! I'm glad we didn't really have an anthrax attack, either!Since neither of those ever happened, the GOP has a clean slate! We should all vote for them because they kept us so safe. And, thank god they had the wherewithal to make sure we purchased duct tape and plastic or we'd all be dead! Where the hell did they hide the WTC buildings, anyway?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 ::)  ::)  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
what the fck is rudy talking about ???

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Is it any surprise he went from GOP front runner for the presidential nomination to crashing and burning without winning a single state, or even being competitive?  ::)

complete moron
!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
I'd pay money for Wiggs to tie down Rudy G, and rape him...
S

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
dementia

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Giuliani: 'I Do Remember Sept. 11'
Rachel Slajda | January 8, 2010, 5:53PM

Rudy Giuliani appeared on CNN this afternoon in an attempt to explain what he meant when he claimed that no domestic terrorist attacks happened under President George W. Bush.

"I usually say, 'We had no major domestic attacks under President Bush since September 11,'" he told Wolf Blitzer.

"I did omit the words, 'since September 11,' and I apologize for that," he went on. "I do remember September 11. In fact, Wolf, I remember it every single day and usually, frequently during the day."

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
He had his moment of glory - mostly by chance and he's still making vain attempts to capitalize upon it.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Thanks 240.  Giuliani meant after 9/11.

There have been 2 attacks in the U.S on Obama's watch so far and several thwarted plots.  It's not getting better, that's for sure.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"Thanks 240.  Giuliani meant after 9/11."

Richard Reid happened after 9/11 ;) and that was VERY similar to the Obama detroit christmas thing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
"Thanks 240.  Giuliani meant after 9/11."

Richard Reid happened after 9/11 ;) and that was VERY similar to the Obama detroit christmas thing.

Ok 240 lets play a game:

Either both GWB & Obama are both incompetent and failed in this respect?

or

Both are blameless for these attacks?

Which is it in your mind?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
and I gotta say, it's VERY weak to say "no attacks AFTER 911"...

even that is poor.  Bush let the biggest attack since pearl harbor happen - threw very good intel in the trash can - and we're supposed to just let that one slide?

Rudy planned his presidential campaign on the ashes of ground zero - and he brought up 9/11 every five minutes to scare people into thinking only he could keep them safe.  no denying that.  And for him to 'accidentally' forget 911.... and even then to exclude it from bush's terrorism record...

Doesn't matter... repubs saw thru his shit and he dropped in every place he campaigned.  He was owned by the weak likes of Huck for gods sake!  He's a relic of the cheney fear era, using selective memory to bash the party who currently owns his party, and who isn't making all that many strides for 2010.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
bush gets no blame for anthrax or reid attacks.  911 is only on his hands because our allies and his own intel agencies all came with a midnight memo to his ranch 6 weeks out with details (redacted for us of course).  And he, condi, and rummy all passed the memo around without opening it ;)

if Obama had such a memo, he's to blame too.  No memo exists yet on that.

Purge_WTF

First Perino, then Matalin, now Sylvester The Cat. The guy milked 9/11 for all it was worth, and now he seems to have forgotten what year it happened? What a friggin' numbskull.

Well, at least there's a bright side--we won't have to worry about him being a prominent political figure from now on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Giuliani: 'I Do Remember Sept. 11'
Rachel Slajda | January 8, 2010, 5:53PM

Rudy Giuliani appeared on CNN this afternoon in an attempt to explain what he meant when he claimed that no domestic terrorist attacks happened under President George W. Bush.

"I usually say, 'We had no major domestic attacks under President Bush since September 11,'" he told Wolf Blitzer.

"I did omit the words, 'since September 11,' and I apologize for that," he went on. "I do remember September 11. In fact, Wolf, I remember it every single day and usually, frequently during the day."

Rudy is still wrong - the shoe bomber, anthrax attack and even the DC Sniper guy were all after Sept 11th

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Rudy is still wrong - the shoe bomber, anthrax attack and even the DC Sniper guy were all after Sept 11th

I always thought that the DC Sniper case should have gotten more attention since that tpye of thing to me seems far easier to pull off than any other type of terrorism event. 

Quite frankly, I am shocked we have not had crap like that happen since. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
 ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
bay, props for the clip.

I think many republicans seem to ignore the fact Bush was warned by our allies and our own intel agencies.  They knew 5 of the hijackers names, the attack date, and targets.  They redacted many of the details (blacked out).  But germany's ambassador told their newspaper that he told Bush personally of 5 of their names.

Seems a lot like "letting it happen" to me.  When a foreign ambassador delivers that kind of info, and you just sit on it (when your sworn job is to protect), it makes ya wonder...

Hell, after that memo, bush CALLED off the FBi atta suirveilance in hollywood, FL.  I'd llove to hear 333386 and friends explain that one ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
bay, props for the clip.

I think many republicans seem to ignore the fact Bush was warned by our allies and our own intel agencies.  They knew 5 of the hijackers names, the attack date, and targets.  They redacted many of the details (blacked out).  But germany's ambassador told their newspaper that he told Bush personally of 5 of their names.

Seems a lot like "letting it happen" to me.  When a foreign ambassador delivers that kind of info, and you just sit on it (when your sworn job is to protect), it makes ya wonder...

Hell, after that memo, bush CALLED off the FBi atta suirveilance in hollywood, FL.  I'd llove to hear 333386 and friends explain that one ;)

Do you have any evidence of tat 240 that Bush canceled surveillance on Atta?  Of course you dont. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
333386, are you familiar with Able Danger?  Did you read FBI siebel's 2009 testimony once her gag order was lifted?  Did you know repub congresman weldon admitted they had atta's cell identified a year before 911 but were ordered to drop the investigation?

No, you're not :) 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
wonder where we'd be today if Bush had just accepted the Talibans offer to turn over Bin Laden.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/oct/14/afghanistan.terrorism5

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333386, are you familiar with Able Danger?

240 - this is now at least the 10th time I have asked you for anything concrete as to a 9/11 CT.  So far you have provided absolutely nothing.  

One minute its a controlled demo, the next minute its GWB knew but did nothing, the next minute its a rogue CIA unit, the next minute its a missle, the next minute its traces of explosives, the next its Israel knew, then its people selling put options on ariline stocks, then its Condi, then its Cheny, then its Halliburton, then its aliens.

Just give me something concrete backed up by fact.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
wonder where we'd be today if Bush had just accepted the Talibans offer to turn over Bin Laden.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/oct/14/afghanistan.terrorism5

Probably the same place as if Clinton did the same thing no Straw? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Does anyone here remember how the Cheney/Bush admininstration were completely opposed to ANY investigation of 911

And speaking of the results of the 911 commission.

How many of the recommendations has the Congress implemented?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333386, are you familiar with Able Danger?  Did you read FBI siebel's 2009 testimony once her gag order was lifted?  Did you know repub congresman weldon admitted they had atta's cell identified a year before 911 but were ordered to drop the investigation?

Provide some damn evidence if you have it.  Serious, you only undermine yourself when you make claims you never back up. 

This now the 11th time I am asking you.