Author Topic: Herschel Walker: One meal a day?  (Read 30779 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Re: Herschel Walker: One meal a day?
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2015, 05:32:07 PM »
Just caught this interview last week when they replayed it. Really interesting dude.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2015, 09:40:42 AM »
Another steroid liar..

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2015, 09:47:34 AM »
the over feeding of all the so called bodybuilders on here is why 90% of u guys look like shit.......eat natural unprocessed food, cut down on ur calories and protein and do 15-20 mins of intense bodyweight training a day and in 3-6 months you'll be healthier , in better shape and look better than u do rt now

this x 1000 Most in the bodybuilding world are plain overeating resulting in carrying around too much extra fat, taking far too many dumps and being a bloated POS most of the time..not to mention extra stress on internal organs...I am currently 200 lbs, the leanest I have been in my life and maintain at roughly 2000 cals/day....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 11, 2015, 11:26:21 AM »

this x 1000 Most in the bodybuilding world are plain overeating resulting in carrying around too much extra fat, taking far too many dumps and being a bloated POS most of the time..not to mention extra stress on internal organs...I am currently 200 lbs, the leanest I have been in my life and maintain at roughly 2000 cals/day....

I have never believed a person should be eating six or seven times a day...I really think it runs your body down eventually .....I don't feel its healthy for your digestive system to be constantly working....to me its like letting a car engine run constantly..in the long run I think it wears the body down

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #79 on: September 11, 2015, 11:36:11 AM »
If he sustains himself from having sex or jerking off I don't doubt his hyper activity. When I was 3 weeks without jerking off I felt I could train everyday all day and always had that extra something. Very happy and encouraging personality as well. As soon as I broke the run I became apathetic and lazy.

I should try it again... fucking hard it is but for training it does miracles. I can only imagine how much I'd improve if I sustained myself completely from that bullshit for a year straight!