Author Topic: Coakley Campaign To Sound Alarm On Reported Ballots Pre-Marked For Scott Brown  (Read 1419 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Coakley Campaign To Sound Alarm On Reported Ballots Pre-Marked For Scott Brown

The Martha Coakley campaign just sent out a media advisory, announcing a press conference at 5:30 p.m. ET, alleging irregularities in the special Senate election.

The press conference will involve reports of voters who received ballots that were already marked for Republican candidate Scott Brown.

It should be noted that the Coakley campaign will have on hand as an attorney one Marc Elias, who was previously the head recount lawyer for Al Franken in Minnesota, a legal drama that lasted for eight months after election day 2008. Elias also worked on another high-profile recount before that, the Washington state gubernatorial race in 2004. So clearly, the Coakley campaign was fully prepared for a super-close election by having Elias already on hand in Boston.

MEDIA ADVISORY: COAKLEY CAMPAIGN TO DISCUSS INTEGRITY OF ELECTION
Multiple Reports Of Ballots Pre-Marked For Scott Brown

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Here we go again, can't we have just one election without this bullshit
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
This could get interesting

Mass. secretary of state dismissed vote problems

BOSTON — The Massachusetts secretary of state is discounting reports of voter irregularities in the state’s Senate special election.

A spokesman for Secretary of State William Galvin said Tuesday two reports of spoiled ballots could not be verified or found to be widespread.

In one case, someone voting in Cambridge claimed a ballot had already been marked for Republican Scott Brown. There was no way to verify the claim, but the ballot was destroyed.

In another case, a person in Boston reported finding a ballot inside a privacy folder also marked for Brown. Officials say it may have been left inadvertently by an earlier voter.

Aides to Democrat Martha Coakley called a news conference to raise voter awareness of the concerns.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Here we go again, can't we have just one election without this bullshit
nope.  especially after all the problems found over the last decade were ignored.  You can then count on it more and more as campaigns on both sides will see tit for tat as a must.  I'm not accusing Brown but it is obvious that it's becoming a bigger problem and the more it's ignored, the bigger it will get.  I'll be interested to see what comes out here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
nope.  especially after all the problems found over the last decade were ignored.  You can then count on it more and more as campaigns on both sides will see tit for tat as a must.  I'm not accusing Brown but it is obvious that it's becoming a bigger problem and the more it's ignored, the bigger it will get.  I'll be interested to see what comes out here.

Yeah there were over 100,000 fraudulent votes in Mass.   ::)  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Yeah there were over 100,000 fraudulent votes in Mass.   ::)  ::)
why don't you read what I said rather than make up what you want it to mean  ::)  ::)  You've gotten better at not doing that, don't revert back now.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
why don't you read what I said rather than make up what you want it to mean  ::)  ::)  You've gotten better at not doing that, don't revert back now.

givin him the daddy scold

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I have a problem with ONE pre-marked ballot, in any state.

Not just when it can affect the outcome.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
givin him the daddy scold

lol... It was kinda one huh :D  But I do have a point, his reply indicates he did not follow what I said and replied to what he wanted it to mean.  Hell, I'm glad Brown won.  I think the dems needed this kick in the nuts.  In the post above, I said I'm not accusing Brown.  That and the rest of what I said had no meaning to 3333.

It's like 333 replied to a post that said:  "Oh I knew it, the republicans can't win without rigging an election"  That's not what I said.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

how about when ppl are intimidated at the polls?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
how about when ppl are intimidated at the polls?

Of course.  Those people trying to look all mean at the polling stations in 2008 should have their kneecaps smashed with hammers, no doubt.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Wondering... If your justice were distributed equally, how many would be limping around down south :D

::)  ::)

I have people from down south tell me that racism in the NE is worse than down south, and done in more subtle ways.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
and how the fuck can it be worse?  The worst bigotry of the north doesn't end up with you hanging....  ::)

I didnt know that blacks are getting lynched by whites in the south in 2010.  Any stats you want to share?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

But not a fucking word when black panthers stand outside polling places with weapons screaming at whites "now you know what its like to be ruled by a black man cracker".

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
and how the fuck can it be worse?  The worst bigotry of the north doesn't end up with you hanging....  ::)

Yes,because there have been so many hangings over the last 40 years.In the north you dont have blacks burning down black churches and the media reporting it as though its white hate groups either.

NOTHING compares to the cheating that ACORN has engaged in over the past ten years NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
when will you actually start reading my posts ::)  Anywhere above, can you find where I refered to the last century?

Re-read my post and then the post to me:

and how the fuck can it be worse?  The worst bigotry of the north doesn't end up with you hanging.... 

I was referring to present bigotry and that is what you responded with.  Clearly, the reader of your post comes away that you were referring to present day since you did not use past tense. 

:-*  :-*  :-*

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
::)  ::)

I have people from down south tell me that racism in the NE is worse than down south, and done in more subtle ways.

I grew up in one of the whitest, most uptight areas in the North East and racism is just about non-existent here. It was huge news a few years ago when some irrelevant supremacist group spray painted a bunch of slurs and symbols on some stuff.  

Although I wouldn't be surprised if people in the backwoods of a place like Vermont were racist. Then again, they're all fat and toothless so it's not like they matter.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
But not a fucking word when black panthers stand outside polling places with weapons screaming at whites "now you know what its like to be ruled by a black man cracker".

For the second time this thread, they should be beaten for that.

And I said back in 2008 that if some goons tried that shit in my precinct, I would be calling media, vote interference lines, and call-phone recording everything.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
goddamned 240.  I don't know what your deal is but it's getting annoying... Go back to using actual quotes.  I'm going to start modding all your posts to include the quote so please just quote, it's annoying as hell.