Author Topic: 8 Year Old PWNS BILL OREILLY and other Jesus Freaks :)  (Read 7832 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: 8 Year Old PWNS BILL OREILLY and other Jesus Freaks :)
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2010, 07:07:09 AM »
So you have to go back 500 years or better for evidence to make a moral equivalence?

And BTW - do some research, there were more than religious issues going on back then as well.   

So because it happened a while ago it dosent matter?....It didnt happen?...woah.. i hear that..you got a hell of a way of looking at things...u can dig it..if it works for you...rock on

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2010, 07:09:47 AM »

So because it happened a while ago it dosent matter?....It didnt happen?...woah.. i hear that..you got a hell of a way of looking at things...u can dig it..if it works for you...rock on

No, I have to look at what happened in the intervening 500 years and the fact that while Christianty committed many sins, it has largely atoned for said sins, acknowledged its faults and blame, and has since reformed itself by and large. 

The same cannot be said of Islam. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2010, 07:10:37 AM »
No, I have to look at what happened in the intervening 500 years and the fact that while Christianty committed many sins, it has largely atoned for said sins, acknowledged its faults and blame, and has since reformed itself by and large. 

The same cannot be said of Islam. 

What was the name if the kkk?? What did they do?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2010, 07:13:46 AM »

Speechless.  Your spending too much time around the lab sniffing chemicals. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2010, 07:35:46 AM »

The kkk in their entire existance hasnt come close to committing the amount of crime and mayhem the black race does year in and year out in this country.Not even close!!!!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2010, 07:37:23 AM »
Speechless.  Your spending too much time around the lab sniffing chemicals. 

So they werent the christian knights of the KKK...is that not what they went by?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2010, 07:38:33 AM »
The kkk in their entire existance hasnt come close to committing the amount of crime and mayhem the black race does year in and year out in this country.Not even close!!!!
What does that have to do with the price of tea in china...we are talking about christian killings and you bring in race..good to see you are keeping it on point broski... ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2010, 07:39:38 AM »
So they werent the christian knights of the KKK...is that not what they went by?

So because someone calls themselves a name,it makes them that?Ok.Im now to be refered to as BILLY HAS HUGE PENIS MIMNAUGH,after all,it doesnt matter if I have a huge penis or not as long as I say I do,it  must be true.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2010, 07:40:43 AM »

Maybe there were.  But 50 people is not a movement or a widespread, worldwide, force like radical islam is.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2010, 07:41:19 AM »
What does that have to do with the price of tea in china...we are talking about christian killings and you bring in race..good to see you are keeping it on point broski... ::)

The KKK was mostly race based, not religious based.  Good try though.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2010, 07:42:26 AM »
The KKK was mostly race based, not religious based.  Good try though.   

so Christian Wasnt in the name?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2010, 07:44:18 AM »
youre right...my bad...they werent religious...Christianity had nothing to do with it.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2010, 07:45:06 AM »

So what does that mean?The NAACP is called the National association for the Advancement of Colored People.By your logic those colored boys are insulting blacks by using a slur against themselves.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2010, 07:47:38 AM »

Have you ever even read a history book or anything?  

The KKK was an outgrowth after the civil war by those who refused to reconcile with the north and were committed to keeping the violence going.

It was not started a a religious group or had it as its main tenents.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2010, 07:49:24 AM »
Have you ever even read a history book or anything?  

The KKK was an outgrowth after the civil war by those who refused to reconcile with the north and were committed to keeping the violence going.

It was not started a a religious group or had it as its main tenents.   

their sign is a burning cross...be smarter than that man

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2010, 07:50:01 AM »
So what does that mean?The NAACP is called the National association for the Advancement of Colored People.By your logic those colored boys are insulting blacks by using a slur against themselves.

billy are you high...comming with all these off the wall ass comparisons

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2010, 07:52:21 AM »
Sorry Mal - read a damn thing or two.  WHERE IS THE RELIGION IN THIS?

Source - wikipedia.

________________________ ________________________ _____________________

The burning cross

Cross burning is said to have been introduced by William J. Simmons, the founder of the second Klan in 1915.The second Klan adopted a burning Christian cross as its symbol, using it as a rallying point and a means of intimidation against their targets. No such crosses had been used by the first Klan.

The practice of cross burning had been loosely based on ancient Scottish clans' practice of burning a St. Andrew's cross (an X-shaped cross) as a beacon to muster their forces for war. In The Clansman (see above), Dixon had falsely claimed that the first Klan had used fiery crosses when rallying its men to fight against Reconstruction. Griffith brought this image to the screen in The Birth of a Nation, adding to the confusion by mistakenly portraying the burning cross as an upright Latin cross rather than the St. Andrew's cross that the Highland clans had actually used. Simmons adopted the burning Latin cross wholesale from the movie, prominently displaying it at the 1915 Stone Mountain meeting, and the incendiary symbol has been indelibly associated with the Ku Klux Klan ever since.[74]

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2010, 08:07:54 AM »
their sign is a burning cross...be smarter than that man

So, eventhough I am not a christian and I don't fully understand it, if I wear a cross and yell "In the name of JESUS" before shooting people up, that means I killed in the name of Christianity or that Christianity somehow justified that murder.

Christianity never killed anyone. People who don't understand its principal teachings, who take scriptures out of context and manipulate those scriptures for their own benefit or misguided personal beliefs, are responsible for those killings.

The falsely indoctrinated are responsible, not true Christianity.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2010, 08:14:31 AM »
So, eventhough I am not a christian and I don't fully understand it, if I wear a cross and yell "In the name of JESUS" before shooting people up, that means I killed in the name of Christianity or that Christianity somehow justified that murder.

Christianity never killed anyone. People who don't understand its principal teachings, who take scriptures out of context and manipulate those scriptures for their own benefit or misguided personal beliefs, are responsible for those killings.

The falsely indoctrinated are responsible, not true Christianity.

We agree..I said Zealots..

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2010, 10:17:51 AM »
Spanish Inquisition?

No one expects them!

Wasn't that a Roman Catholic thing?  If so, it's not necessarily Christian.

Christian being in the name of something doesn't make it Christian biblically speaking ...for instance "Christian Science."

To compare violence caused by religions to violence caused by music or movies is like comparing apples and tube socks imo.

Also, I don't understand how her examples of Onward Christian Soldiers or Ten Little Indians are violent songs?

R

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2010, 11:25:45 AM »
No one expects them!

Wasn't that a Roman Catholic thing?  If so, it's not necessarily Christian.

Christian being in the name of something doesn't make it Christian biblically speaking ...for instance "Christian Science."

To compare violence caused by religions to violence caused by music or movies is like comparing apples and tube socks imo.

Also, I don't understand how her examples of Onward Christian Soldiers or Ten Little Indians are violent songs?

They are both forms of Christianity, Christ being the common denominator

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2010, 12:26:57 PM »
They are both forms of Christianity, Christ being the common denominator

Biblical Christianity is very different than traditional Roman Catholicism.  I'm not saying that some people that consider themselves Roman Catholics aren't Christians though.

R

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2010, 01:11:48 PM »

Biblical Christianity is very different than traditional Roman Catholicism.  I'm not saying that some people that consider themselves Roman Catholics aren't Christians though.

biblical christianity? I have never heard the term...Is that like Protestant?

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2010, 02:48:39 PM »
biblical christianity? I have never heard the term...Is that like Protestant?

It's really just Christianity as described in the Bible.  There are some people that consider themselves Christian because they were baptized as a baby or belong to a specific church etc. but those definitions don't make someone a Christian (at least according to the Bible).

I guess what I'm saying is some people consider themselves "Christian" but the definition they use may not be from the Bible.  Do you have any specific definition of what makes someone a Christian big_mal?
R

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2010, 02:54:21 PM »
It's really just Christianity as described in the Bible.  There are some people that consider themselves Christian because they were baptized as a baby or belong to a specific church etc. but those definitions don't make someone a Christian (at least according to the Bible).

I guess what I'm saying is some people consider themselves "Christian" but the definition they use may not be from the Bible.  Do you have any specific definition of what makes someone a Christian big_mal?
I thought to be a christian you had to beleive in christ and be baptized and confirmed. I thought there were different ways in practicing it..but all in all it was the same common denominator