Author Topic: 8 Year Old PWNS BILL OREILLY and other Jesus Freaks :)  (Read 7831 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 8 Year Old PWNS BILL OREILLY and other Jesus Freaks :)
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2010, 05:48:59 PM »
Both Christian and Muslim morons pray and believe in the same god. ;D

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2010, 09:31:02 PM »

Really, and how did you come to that conslusion?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2010, 09:33:44 PM »
I thought to be a christian you had to beleive in christ and be baptized and confirmed. I thought there were different ways in practicing it..but all in all it was the same common denominator

Not exactly Catholics have other books beside the bible they use, IMHO thats not right. There are shit loads of offshoots, doesn't make them Christians according to the bible.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2010, 10:20:25 PM »
Not exactly Catholics have other books beside the bible they use, IMHO thats not right. There are shit loads of offshoots, doesn't make them Christians according to the bible.

Really...IMHO you are an idiot...i am a practicing catholic and we use the bible. And we are christians. Protestants came later as an off shoot from the church of England. Which is an offspring itself.

Catholicism is the first form of Christianity. Then everything came after that

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2010, 11:09:22 PM »
Catholicism is the first form of Christianity.

No offense, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that....
S

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2010, 01:27:50 AM »
in your honest opinions, what has caused more violence and death..rap or religion

Well, I've been to church and I once went to a rap concert......

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2010, 06:17:22 AM »
I thought to be a christian you had to beleive in christ and be baptized and confirmed.

Not according to the bible.  Maybe that is a tradition from a denomination that you learned?

In short, a Christian is someone who recognizes their need for a savior and believes in and has accepted Christ as such.

The bible states:

Eph 2:8-9 "You are saved (become a Christian) by grace through faith and not of works, so that no one can boast."

Romans 5:1-2
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand.

This theme is throughout...faith (belief) and the Grace of God.....nothing we can do physically.

I have heard of confirmation...what is that?  Do you take some type of classes or something?

Also, the only water baptism mentioned as far as I know in the bible is believer's baptism...there is no mention of infant baptism (if that is what you were talking about..not sure).

And many times when they talk of baptism they are talking about being baptized by the Holy Spirit, not water.

R

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2010, 06:18:30 AM »

Nope.
R

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2010, 07:55:35 AM »
Not according to the bible.  Maybe that is a tradition from a denomination that you learned?

In short, a Christian is someone who recognizes their need for a savior and believes in and has accepted Christ as such.

The bible states:

Eph 2:8-9 "You are saved (become a Christian) by grace through faith and not of works, so that no one can boast."

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand.

This theme is throughout...faith (belief) and the Grace of God.....nothing we can do physically.

I have heard of confirmation...what is that?  Do you take some type of classes or something?

Also, the only water baptism mentioned as far as I know in the bible is believer's baptism...there is no mention of infant baptism (if that is what you were talking about..not sure).

And many times when they talk of baptism they are talking about being baptized by the Holy Spirit, not water.

Romans 10:9 is the verse thgat deals with being born again and becoming a christian....Check it out cha cha

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2010, 08:11:06 AM »

HAHAHAHAH!!!

Now I KNOW you don't know what you are talking/typing/posting about.  You might want to read up on the history of the Roman Catholic church.

I can see why you have such demented and erroneous views on Christianity. You have no idea, NONE WHAT SO EVER, on the subject of religion.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2010, 08:18:20 AM »
Romans 10:9 is the verse thgat deals with being born again and becoming a christian....Check it out cha cha

The verse reads: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

How are you refuting Stella? Nothing here about child baptism or confirmation as the Catholic church views confirmation.  Key phrase "in thine heart".  Going to church only once a year, not being a practicing christian, or claiming you are christian while your actions don't reflect a truly repented heart is not true acceptance of Christ "in thine heart".

Like the good book says, "and if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

You and Adonis are in a ditch. So are all atheists. Quit commenting on a subject neither of you understand.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2010, 08:32:37 AM »
The verse reads: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

How are you refuting Stella? Nothing here about child baptism or confirmation as the Catholic church views confirmation.  Key phrase "in thine heart".  Going to church only once a year, not being a practicing christian, or claiming you are christian while your actions don't reflect a truly repented heart is not true acceptance of Christ "in thine heart".

Like the good book says, "and if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch."

You and Adonis are in a ditch. So are all atheists. Quit commenting on a subject neither of you understand.

Mal & TA want to hold on to their tired, inane, and baseless claims. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2010, 08:33:41 AM »

How are you refuting Stella? Nothing here about child baptism or confirmation.

I didnt refute anything...im am a christian. What in sam hill are you talking about pat robertson..Is that not correct...and boy i will take you to school on REAL Christianity...this is not a debate you want to get into...

Also...Are you high...The Major Sects of Christianity as its practiced TODAY are Catholics and Protestants..
the apostolic church wasnt under this structure we are under now. It was mostly HIS preaching through the apostles. But as an organized Religion..It was the Catholic Church with the first mas Structure of Christianity.. And if Catholics arent Christians...how come you cant bring up the history of christianity with out catholicism being relivant.
catholicism
so read before you start typing broham...Me and Stella were talking about catholicism and christianity and i was saying that they catholicism is christianity..just not protestand christianity...cha cha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2010, 08:35:30 AM »
Mal & TA want to hold on to their tired, inane, and baseless claims. 
REally...are you really serious right now...I am a christian...which by defination is based on a FAITH in things not seen...what in tarnation are you talking about...you just wanted to type some stuff?.i get it..you just wanted to get a small chime in there.. ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2010, 08:41:33 AM »
I didnt refute anything...im am a christian. What in sam hill are you talking about pat robertson..Is that not correct...and boy i will take you to school on REAL Christianity...this is not a debate you want to get into...

Also...Are you high...The Major Sects of Christianity as its practiced TODAY are Catholics and Protestants..
the apostolic church wasnt under this structure we are under now. It was mostly HIS preaching through the apostles. But as an organized Religion..It was the Catholic Church with the first mas Structure of Christianity.. And if Catholics arent Christians...how come you cant bring up the history of christianity with out catholicism being relivant.
catholicism
so read before you start typing broham...Me and Stella were talking about catholicism and christianity and i was saying that they catholicism is christianity..just not protestand christianity...cha cha

Mal is right in that Catholics were the first organised Christian religion.Protestants broke away because of many of the insane beliefs of the Catholic church such as sale of indulgences and the Pope and the eternal virginity and sinlessness of Mary,among other things.

Catholics were first and without the Catholic Church there would be no Christianity.The problem with the Catholic Church is they change their rules at their own whim.For years they taught that eating meat on Friday was an eternal sin,then they changed it,but never explained what happened to all the poor souls who were in hell for eating meat on Friday before the rule change.They don't allow priests to marry,but did for years,in fact,Peter was married.The reason they banned it?Because of land rights issues between the Church and Priests.

So,yes,Catholics were first,but they have so perverted the Bible and the teachings of Christ that they are a diminshing breed.Go to any protestant church in this country and ask where did you grow up,90% were Catholics that left because of the insanity found in Catholicism.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2010, 08:45:20 AM »
By the way,the average Catholic is totally ignorant when it comes to his own faith.Ask most Catholics "do you believe in transsubstantiation" they don't even know what your talking about and its the lynch pin of their entire faith.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2010, 08:47:35 AM »
Mal is right in that Catholics were the first organised Christian religion.Protestants broke away because of many of the insane beliefs of the Catholic church such as sale of indulgences and the Pope and the eternal virginity and sinlessness of Mary,among other things.

Catholics were first and without the Catholic Church there would be no Christianity.The problem with the Catholic Church is they change their rules at their own whim.For years they taught that eating meat on Friday was an eternal sin,then they changed it,but never explained what happened to all the poor souls who were in hell for eating meat on Friday before the rule change.They don't allow priests to marry,but did for years,in fact,Peter was married.The reason they banned it?Because of land rights issues between the Church and Priests.

So,yes,Catholics were first,but they have so perverted the Bible and the teachings of Christ that they are a diminshing breed.Go to any protestant church in this country and ask where did you grow up,90% were Catholics that left because of the insanity found in Catholicism.

Exactly...And  personally i practice more like a protestant because of my mom being black...My father is Puerto Rican and just culturally he is a catholic..This is where i was going with this in the first place. Im a catholic but i know that through out history we have acted the opposite of christianlike. With the killings and the condemning, then with the priests wilding out on the kids. It has been ugly. Protestants have shown intolerance and many scandals as well..all organized religion of any faith has.

I was trying to say, Religions body count vs Rap Music's body count is not even a contest..because religion is still practiced and headed by MAN who in inhetiently flawed...and mis guided at times...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2010, 08:49:44 AM »

The bible states:

stella you forgot to bold the line before that...BELEIVE IN CHRIST.... convenient

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2010, 08:53:04 AM »

Exactly...And  personally i practice more like a protestant because of my mom being black...My father is Puerto Rican and just culturally he is a catholic..This is where i was going with this in the first place. Im a catholic but i know that through out history we have acted the opposite of christianlike. With the killings and the condemning, then with the priests wilding out on the kids. It has been ugly. Protestants have shown intolerance and many scandals as well..all organized religion of any faith has.

I was trying to say, Religions body count vs Rap Music's body count is not even a contest..because religion is still practiced and headed by MAN who in inhetiently flawed...and mis guided at times...

Come on Bro - Cyress Hill has to have a fe bodies in the closet.  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2010, 08:54:18 AM »
Sorry Mal - read a damn thing or two.  WHERE IS THE RELIGION IN THIS?

Source - wikipedia.

________________________ ________________________ _____________________

The burning cross

Cross burning is said to have been introduced by William J. Simmons, the founder of the second Klan in 1915.The second Klan adopted a burning Christian cross as its symbol, using it as a rallying point and a means of intimidation against their targets. No such crosses had been used by the first Klan.

The practice of cross burning had been loosely based on ancient Scottish clans' practice of burning a St. Andrew's cross (an X-shaped cross) as a beacon to muster their forces for war. In The Clansman (see above), Dixon had falsely claimed that the first Klan had used fiery crosses when rallying its men to fight against Reconstruction. Griffith brought this image to the screen in The Birth of a Nation, adding to the confusion by mistakenly portraying the burning cross as an upright Latin cross rather than the St. Andrew's cross that the Highland clans had actually used. Simmons adopted the burning Latin cross wholesale from the movie, prominently displaying it at the 1915 Stone Mountain meeting, and the incendiary symbol has been indelibly associated with the Ku Klux Klan ever since.[74]

i didnt say shit about the original Klan...Im talking about the Klan as we know it now..the one that was rebirthed on stone mountian 100 years ago...it has been used ever since..stop trying to refute history. The were the christian knights of the ku klux klan..and they Burned huge crossess in peoples yards after they fire bombed their houses..and they among blacks and JEWS they didnt like catholics....but in your head that has nothing to do with religion...right...amazi ng ::)

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2010, 08:54:45 AM »
Really...IMHO you are an idiot...i am a practicing catholic and we use the bible. And we are christians. Protestants came later as an off shoot from the church of England. Which is an offspring itself.

I didn't type what I actually meant, there are more books in the Catholic bible, deuterocanonical books. The Catholic Church considers these books to be inspired by the Holy Spirit.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2010, 08:58:10 AM »
I didn't type what I actually meant, there are more books in the Catholic bible, deuterocanonical books. The Catholic Church considers these books to be inspired by the Holy Spirit.

ok

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2010, 09:03:13 AM »
I blast Angel of Death and Slayer 24/7 and havnt been to church other than funerals and weddings in 20 years.  Good try.  

As for the KKK, they were a racist group by and large and the cross thing, as I showed you was largely no religious related.

BTW - the KKK would burn me as soon as they would you Mal as I am a catholic ethnic white from NYC.  

The KKK is a talking point at best and there are probably nothing more than 100 members at best left.  

However, enjoy bro:

And how could I forget - the one that makes holy rollers - SQUIRM!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2010, 10:21:28 AM »

Billy, have you ever heard of the following as addressing what you stated above? 

1 Timothy 4:1-3
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth.

I was trying to say, Religions body count vs Rap Music's body count is not even a contest..

Absolutely agree...  They don't even compare...if they want to make a comparison it should be between "religions."

stella you forgot to bold the line before that...BELEIVE IN CHRIST.... convenient

mal, I'm not fighting with you  :( I'm just telling you what the bible says. 

I wasn't addressing that part in my post because I was addressing the fact that you added "works" (baptism and confirmation) to belief.  Those were the part I was refuting..they are not necessary.

R