Author Topic: Jay @ 22 years old..  (Read 12213 times)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: Jay @ 22 years old..
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2010, 12:46:43 PM »

it'll kill him early. look at all the dead Mr. Olympia's since it started in 1965.  oh, wait - every one is still alive.

just because someone is the top bodybuilder doesnt mean they're the top steroid user

dustin

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2010, 03:11:35 PM »
keep telling that to yourself if it makes you feel beter about your steroid use.

Keep having fun going through life as a tiny tit beta male! :-X

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2010, 03:18:01 PM »
Keep having fun going through life as a tiny tit beta male! :-X

Money, charm, chivalry, respect, toughness, confidence, hairy chest, drinking beer, giving fuck all about what women think about you = alpha male

shaved body, eating 6 times a day, worrying incessantly about your physique, looking in the mirror constantly, spending all your time writing down your cycles, obsessing about PCT, acting like a kid on christmas waiting for your "pack", living with your mom, wearing a thong on stage, = definitely NOT ALPHA MALE! 

Questions is which category do you belong to kid? 

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2010, 03:18:50 PM »
keep telling that to yourself if it makes you feel beter about your steroid use.

i'm just stating facts, not sure if that warrants a personal attack. and yes, it does make me feel 'beter'

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2010, 03:21:52 PM »
::)

Wingnut32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2010, 03:30:04 PM »
Posted before but.. :o

That's not Brad from Home Improvement.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2010, 03:31:51 PM »
we're not necessarily talking about dropping dead on the spot haha.  just that there are negative health consequences.  arnold ain't dead but do you think his health is as good as it would've been if he'd never touched roids?  and i'm guessing that someone like cutler has taken a lot more stuff than arnold ever did.

You would never know either way, so its basically irrelevant...

People die everyday of many different things...the large extent I would guess, have never touched a steroid.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2010, 03:38:22 PM »
You would never know either way, so its basically irrelevant...

People die everyday of many different things...the large extent I would guess, have never touched a steroid.

I'm not going to defend or criticize steroid use in general but if you don't think what goes on at the pro level is completely out of control and ridiculous you're a fool.  Some of these bodybuilders are in very poor health but you'll never hear about it.  I see it everyday.  It's VERY easy to hide your health problems nowadays with drugs, dialysis, etc.  That doesn't mean shit.  Steroids if used moderately and responsibly can improve the life of the person using them.  But look at Jay Cutler at 22.  Look at your ass at 18.  Hardly responsible and moderate steroid use.  If you came off all the drugs right now you'd go hypogandic, turn into a fat slob because your thyroid is probably shot and your body no longer produces its own testosterone.  And that's fine.  At your age who gives a fuck.  But let's not pretent steroids are so benign.  Especially at your level of competition.  Modern medicine can work wonders as far as reversing disease and managing chronic illness.  That doesn't make steroids benign.  Look at guys like Youngblood, and others.  Your generation is just now starting to reach the upper limit of middle age.  Why don't you come back and tell us when you're 70 how you're doing Chick.  in fact where are all the bodybuilders who are in their 70s?  Most look like utter shit and have a whole host of health problems.  Look at Dave Draper.  That guy has had what quintuple by pass surgery?  Oh but he was a smoker and a drug user right?  Arnold's heart surgery had nothing to do with steroids right?  LOL.  

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2010, 04:07:15 PM »
 If you came off all the drugs right now you'd go hypogandic, turn into a fat slob because your thyroid is probably shot and your body no longer produces its own testosterone.  

What are you basing this on? Have you ever used gear then come off? I personally did not turn into a fat slob and my test levels returned to normal after 3-4 months. This was after 4 years of cycling. I didn't drop size either it stayed because i stayed training and eating.

in fact where are all the bodybuilders who are in their 70s?  Most look like utter shit and have a whole host of health problems.  Look at Dave Draper.  That guy has had what quintuple by pass surgery?  Oh but he was a smoker and a drug user right?  Arnold's heart surgery had nothing to do with steroids right?  LOL.  

Uh yeh....how many people at 70 do you see smoking? Fuck all because they're already dead. There's more to it than just roids, maybe orals can cause more problems from what i have seen but injectables are not as hard on the body.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2010, 04:11:57 PM »
I'm not going to defend or criticize steroid use in general but if you don't think what goes on at the pro level is completely out of control and ridiculous you're a fool.  Some of these bodybuilders are in very poor health but you'll never hear about it.  I see it everyday.  It's VERY easy to hide your health problems nowadays with drugs, dialysis, etc.  That doesn't mean shit.  Steroids if used moderately and responsibly can improve the life of the person using them.  But look at Jay Cutler at 22.  Look at your ass at 18.  Hardly responsible and moderate steroid use.  If you came off all the drugs right now you'd go hypogandic, turn into a fat slob because your thyroid is probably shot and your body no longer produces its own testosterone.  And that's fine.  At your age who gives a fuck.  But let's not pretent steroids are so benign.  Especially at your level of competition.  Modern medicine can work wonders as far as reversing disease and managing chronic illness.  That doesn't make steroids benign.  Look at guys like Youngblood, and others.  Your generation is just now starting to reach the upper limit of middle age.  Why don't you come back and tell us when you're 70 how you're doing Chick.  in fact where are all the bodybuilders who are in their 70s?  Most look like utter shit and have a whole host of health problems.  Look at Dave Draper.  That guy has had what quintuple by pass surgery?  Oh but he was a smoker and a drug user right?  Arnold's heart surgery had nothing to do with steroids right?  LOL.  

You're making yourself sound like an idiot

dustin

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2010, 04:43:41 PM »
Money, charm, chivalry, respect, toughness, confidence, hairy chest, drinking beer, giving fuck all about what women think about you = alpha male

shaved body, eating 6 times a day, worrying incessantly about your physique, looking in the mirror constantly, spending all your time writing down your cycles, obsessing about PCT, acting like a kid on christmas waiting for your "pack", living with your mom, wearing a thong on stage, = definitely NOT ALPHA MALE! 

First one, except without the hairy chest or beer drinking.

Not sure about the money thing though, spending all of it on my wedding. Not sure if that makes me a beta male or not! lol :'(

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2010, 04:50:18 PM »

affy

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2010, 04:54:23 PM »
is it true he benched 225 for reps the first time he ever set foot in a gym?

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2010, 04:58:34 PM »

Wow. Reminds me of an animal pack ad, but you're advertising being a fuckin douchebag.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2010, 05:09:17 PM »

qfmft.

But you know they cant admit it, cause their whole life revolves around their drug use/abuse. What would "bob chicherello" be today if it wasnt for his steroid use for decades. Without em he would look like tom prince. These people are addicted. Like smokers. their drug use is deeply embeded in their everyday lifes, it shapes their relationships, their perceptions of themselves and the others. They re also used to rationalize what cannot be rationalized.
It's all fun until your health starts declining.

Bob like all of these morons would be normal = 180 lbs at best without the drugs. They know it. They wouldnt feel, think, get the attention they get while on it, the same way if they had to go off. They have psychological issues that motivates such an abnormal behavior. The use of drugs dont solve these issues either. It just masks em until reality bites em back. You ve got to be seriously troubled to do that to yourself, and rationalize it.
What i find interesting tho, is that these people also despise those who dont use steroids like em. They also have no problems bullshiting  everyone telling em they got that muscular thanks to proteins powders or whatever other bullshit supp. Says a lot about their view on honnesty, loyalty and how they interact with others.

Addicts dont think they re addicts, that's what characterizes addiction. Even if they see "friends" who had the same lifestyle and obsessions as them die or get severly ill, they still wont stop rationalizing their own use. They live in denial.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2010, 05:20:36 PM »
qfmft.

But you know they cant admit it, cause their whole life revolves around their drug use/abuse. What would "bob chicherello" be today if it wasnt for his steroid use for decades. Without em he would look like tom prince. These people are addicted. Like smokers. their drug use is deeply embeded in their everyday lifes, it shapes their relationships, their perceptions of themselves and the others. They re also used to rationalize what cannot be rationalized.

Bob like all of these morons would be normal = 180 lbs at best without the drugs. They know it. They wouldnt feel, think, get the attention they get while on it, the same way if they had to go off. They have psychological issues that motivates such an abnormal behavior. The use of drugs dont solve these issues either. It just masks em until reality bites em back. You ve got to be seriously troubled to do that to yourself, rationalize what you re doing.

Addicts dont think they re addicts, that's what characterizes addiction.

While Im not comletely against steroid use I'm also very secure enough to laugh at some of the stuff that goes on with it and admit many of the aspects of it. 

What's hilarious is to listen to guys obssess incessantly about their "cycle".  I mean seriously if some of these guys spent half the time they spend on worrying about their cycle and "PCT" on actually eating and training consistently they'd probably not even need steroids to achieve their goals.  Now once that magical cycle which will turn them into Arnold and change their lives they move on to the next step.  Acquiring steroids.  Now let's admit this is the fun part.  Kind of like going to best buy and picking out a new DVD or Flatscreen.  They anally compare and contrast brands, prices, etc.  Which compound?  How much?  Then they place that order.  Now the stressful part............the kid at christmas time phenomena I call it.  Eagerly waiting for that "pack" to arrive in the mail.  And once it does after two weeks of fingernail biting wondering...........the excitement and smile that comes with opening up your goods and holding the power of life transforming drugs in your hand.  :) LOL.  The internet bodybuilder. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2010, 05:30:06 PM »
qfmft.

Bob like all of these morons would be normal = 180 lbs at best without the drugs. They know it. They wouldnt feel, think, get the attention they get while on it, the same way if they had to go off. They have psychological issues that motivates such an abnormal behavior. The use of drugs dont solve these issues either. It just masks em until reality bites em back. You ve got to be seriously troubled to do that to yourself, and rationalize it.
What i find interesting tho, is that these people also despise those who dont use steroids like em. They also have no problems bullshiting  everyone telling em they got that muscular thanks to proteins powders or whatever other bullshit supp. Says a lot about their view on honnesty, loyalty and how they interact with others.

Addicts dont think they re addicts, that's what characterizes addiction. Even if they see "friends" who had the same lifestyle and obsessions as them die or get severly ill, they still wont stop rationalizing their own use. They live in denial.

LOL....very amusing, but you could make the same claim to just about ANY athlete, etc...its what makes people like you justify their existence, and lack of achievements in life....gotta be SOME reason, other than yourself, right?

BTW...I was competing as a HW in the TEEN division at 198 lbs in contest shape....long before taking anything, including supplements.  so much for your theory

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2010, 05:30:45 PM »
I love it when men who when they started using steroids decades ago only cause they felt insecure will tell you they always knew what they were doing and it was never to prove anything to anyone and they never had any insecurities in the first place. How now they are "grown up" and "mature", yet keep reproducing the same obsessional psychological schemes that drove em to use steroids when they were teens every single day.

No steroid user can tell us that what motivated his use in the first place, wasnt the fact he was insecure about his body or mental self perception.

I would believe a natural weight lifter telling me that "i just lift cause i enjoy the feeling it gives me".

But there s a big difference, between lifting weights naturally to improve your well being, fitness and health, and seeking how to obtain illegal substances to inject in your ass with needles that alter your internal chemical processes. You ve got to be SERIOUSLY insecure to do that.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2010, 05:45:22 PM »
LOL....very amusing, but you could make the same claim to just about ANY athlete, etc...its what makes people like you justify their existence, and lack of achievements in life....gotta be SOME reason, other than yourself, right?

BTW...I was competing as a HW in the TEEN division at 198 lbs in contest shape....long before taking anything, including supplements.  so much for your theory

Excuse me but did you just compare "boydbuilders" who injects steroids to pose in front of old gay men for a plastic trophy to "ANY ATHLETES" ? I guess you mean bodybuilders and football, baseball, rugby, tennis, soccer, ping pong players all fall in the same category, the category of ATHLETES?  ::)

its what makes people like you justify their existence, and lack of achievements in life....gotta be SOME reason, other than yourself, right?

I dont get what point you re trying to make here? You think that I'm saying what I'm saying about steroids users like you, that I'm talking about drug addictions and drug addicts, because I "lack achievements" , and to "justify my existence" ?  WTF ? I'm just telling it like it is, you re addicted to steroids.
Did the thought that I'm just stating facts cross your mind and that it has nothing to do with me trying to sound like a smartass? I couldnt careless what people think of me on a fucking internet messageboard, I'm not even trying to own you, put you down or anything, but for some reasons only you know, you re melting all over the place after my comment about addicts.

Yes, you're addicted to steroids. You cannot live without using em. You cannot stop using em. You ve been on steroids for almost your whole life, are still on them and without em you would shrink to a normal human size in some months. These are facts, period. Like it or not. Sorry if stating facts about your lifestyle hurts you.
And it doesnt make my life, my achievements "better" or worst than yours. Where am i comparing my life to yours? I'm just telling it like it is, and for some reasons, it hurts you "big guy"  ::) , too bad!
Obviously you're pretty convinced everyone who doesnt agree with you or doesnt use steroids like you do has to be your ennemy, a hater, "jealous" or "envious" of you, your life etc... talk about being over-sensitive for no reasons. Looks like you ve never been very secure about your lifestyle.

BTW...I was competing as a HW in the TEEN division at 198 lbs in contest shape....long before taking anything, including supplements.  so much for your theory

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2010, 06:01:56 PM »

Excuse me but did you just compare boydbuilders who injects steroids with "ANY ATHLETES" ? I guess you mean bodybuilders and football, baseball, rugby, tennis, soccer, ping pong players are all in the same category, are all ATHLETES?  ::)

I dont get what you re trying to say here? You think that I'm saying what I'm saying about steroids users like you, that I'm talking about drug addictions and drug addicts, because I "lack achievments" , and to "justify my existence" ?  WTF ?
Did the thought that I'm just stating facts cross your mind and that it has nothing to do with me trying to sound like a smartass? I could careless what people think of me on a fucking internet messageboard, I'm not even trying to own you or anything, but for some reasons only you know, you re melting all over the place.

Now, you're addicted to steroids. You cannot live without using em. You cannot stop using em. You ve been on steroids for almost your whole life, are still on them and without em you would shrink to a normal human size in some months. These are facts, period. Like it or not. Sorry if stating facts about your lifestyle hurts you.
And it doesnt make my life, my achievements "better" or worst than yours. I'm just telling it like it is, and for some reasons, it hurts you "big guy"  ::) , too bad!

This will be a big newsflash to you, but just about any/ all athletes use steroids...the fact that this comes as a surprise to you is telling...

Nothing you could say is going to "hurt" me....you're an anonymous fool on the internet who thinmks THEIR opinion is the right one. You try and talk shop, but clearly have no experience to draw from and cant tell the difference between an addict who HAS to do drugs, and an athlete that CHOOSES to do them.

Youre expert analysis about what Ive done...is laughable. and yes, people like you attempt to justify themselves with such moronic comments...you obviously have some connection to BB, or you wouldnt frequent this site, chances are good that you are a former natural athlete that never amounted to shit, or someone who did use steroids and STILL didnt amount to shit, reason being of course, because they were all getting around the tests, or taking WAAAAAY more than you were, etc....LOL...

guys like you are dime a dozen...I'm looking for the guy supplying the dimes

scram, loser

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2010, 06:08:44 PM »
Didnt think my posts would get you in such an hysterical state of mind. Calm down dude, it's not good for your heart. It's your right to be addicted to anabolic steroids.

Getbig is really taking a toll on your serenity it seems. Maybe you should go away for a while if you can't take some "anonymous losers comments" anymore.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2010, 06:12:40 PM »
chances are good that you are a former natural athlete that never amounted to shit,

Thanks Bob  :'(

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2010, 06:15:49 PM »
I guess we should ban anything that poses any sort of health risk.  ::)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2010, 04:11:29 AM »
qfmft.

I'm 5'8' with single digit BF year round and weigh 200, 6 years after cleaning out. You can go on with your physcobable all day long but you clearly know nothing about the effects of roids and what to expect coming off them.

The rest of your posts in this thread clearly show you do not understand the mindset of someone who is pushing to their limits, then again there are very few who do.

You'll never have it so you don't understand it. But i guess you know everything so you already know that.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2010, 04:16:22 AM »

Excuse me but did you just compare "boydbuilders" who injects steroids to pose in front of old gay men for a plastic trophy to "ANY ATHLETES" ? I guess you mean bodybuilders and football, baseball, rugby, tennis, soccer, ping pong players all fall in the same category, the category of ATHLETES?  ::)

I dont get what point you re trying to make here? You think that I'm saying what I'm saying about steroids users like you, that I'm talking about drug addictions and drug addicts, because I "lack achievements" , and to "justify my existence" ?  WTF ? I'm just telling it like it is, you re addicted to steroids.
Did the thought that I'm just stating facts cross your mind and that it has nothing to do with me trying to sound like a smartass? I couldnt careless what people think of me on a fucking internet messageboard, I'm not even trying to own you, put you down or anything, but for some reasons only you know, you re melting all over the place after my comment about addicts.

Yes, you're addicted to steroids. You cannot live without using em. You cannot stop using em. You ve been on steroids for almost your whole life, are still on them and without em you would shrink to a normal human size in some months. These are facts, period. Like it or not. Sorry if stating facts about your lifestyle hurts you.
And it doesnt make my life, my achievements "better" or worst than yours. Where am i comparing my life to yours? I'm just telling it like it is, and for some reasons, it hurts you "big guy"  ::) , too bad!
Obviously you're pretty convinced everyone who doesnt agree with you or doesnt use steroids like you do has to be your ennemy, a hater, "jealous" or "envious" of you, your life etc... talk about being over-sensitive for no reasons. Looks like you ve never been very secure about your lifestyle.

::) ::) ::) ::)