Author Topic: cycle advice help  (Read 878 times)

luis2010

• Getbig I
cycle advice help
« on: February 09, 2010, 09:38:24 AM »
22yrs old done 1 cycle of test e and dbol 500 mg week 10 weeks with dbol kick start at 50mgs for the first 4 weeks (1 year ago). looking for advice on my next cycle. i was thinking of 500mgs of test e and 400 mg of deca for 12weeks. i was also leaning on winny to use throughout or at the very least the first 6 weeks to help make the muscles harder while the deca builds the size and also with the water retention. looking for lean bulk so my diet will be clean with minimal saturated fats and trying for only complex carbs. clean diets suits me as when i eat unhealthy my body changes drastically so i want to end up with clean hard full muscles not just water and fat. i will be taking taking b6, liv-52, all my vitamins during cycle,  also have caber. i wont be using nolva cause of the deca so ill be using letro  if gyno starts up(not prone to but who knows what can happen) any advice from the experienced as to this cycle's efficiency. with my research i think im right but whats on paper doesnt always equate to real world so advice's are needed.
age 22
wieght 200lbs
bf 10-12%
week 1-12 test e and deca 500mg/400mg
week 1-6 winny at 50mg week
week 11-12 winny
14 start pct
5 day workout with cardio in the morning.
 clean diet but recommendations on different foods are welcome. leaving cheat day for Saturday. thank you

luis2010

• Getbig I
Re: cycle advice help
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 09:23:15 AM »
bump anyone?