Author Topic: Please help me, are these legit or fake?  (Read 2186 times)

1stTimeDarksideII

• Getbig I
Please help me, are these legit or fake?
« on: February 12, 2010, 03:33:39 AM »
Just got my Primobolan from a reliable source...but I've a bad feeling about these...look at the label (Manufactured: 08/2008, BD was out of business at the time, right?) and at the green top. Thoughts guys?

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: Please help me, are these legit or fake?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 06:01:54 AM »
Just got my Primobolan from a reliable source...but I've a bad feeling about these...look at the label (Manufactured: 08/2008, BD was out of business at the time, right?) and at the green top. Thoughts guys?
im not sure... but personally, if you have any legit doubts, then just toss it out.. 100-200$ isnt worth fucking yourslf up

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 07:19:36 AM »
Probably a copycat from china...I've heard good and bad reviews on the copycats...I wouldn't vouch for it

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 09:20:22 AM »
British Dragon Primo  ::)  ::)

I doubt it.

Fake.

Or hella underdosed if it is primo. But you'd need to have 10 bottles of it to tell.

1stTimeDarksideII

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 11:43:50 AM »
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm fed up with those fakes, was soooo looking forward to starting my first cycle...I think I'm gonna do a classic cycle : Diana, Deca and some Test to keep my libido going and some clomid throughout the cycle to keep that gyno in check.

Anyway, I don't trust my source anymore, but thing is I don't have multiple choices here. What do you think about this site? http://www.sterobolic.com . Some of their stuff looks legit, I don't know...Has anyone of you ordered on that site or on a similar one?

Have a great week-end guys!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 10:13:10 PM »
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm fed up with those fakes, was soooo looking forward to starting my first cycle...I think I'm gonna do a classic cycle : Diana, Deca and some Test to keep my libido going and some clomid throughout the cycle to keep that gyno in check.

Anyway, I don't trust my source anymore, but thing is I don't have multiple choices here. What do you think about this site? http://www.sterobolic.com . Some of their stuff looks legit, I don't know...Has anyone of you ordered on that site or on a similar one?

Have a great week-end guys!

prices on that site are expensive, there are other sites that are cheaper
Thunderdome approved

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2010, 12:39:57 AM »
10 ml at 200mg...you won't even be able to feel if it's real of fake, you need at least 400mg/week for 8 week to feel primo.
asstropin

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 01:09:40 AM »
That is made by IP.

1stTimeDarksideII

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2010, 11:17:05 AM »
Yeah, I know, stuff is a bit pricey, but I don't care as long as it's legit.

I'm very interested in the Deca stuff from Organon http://www.sterobolic.com/product/BUY_DECA_DURABOLIN.aspx, do you think it's legit? I think I've read someone on here say to stay away from the yellow tops from Organon...Do you guys think all their stuff is legit?

Thanks!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2010, 11:24:51 AM »

I'm very interested in the Deca stuff from Organon http://www.sterobolic.com/product/BUY_DECA_DURABOLIN.aspx, do you think it's legit? I think I've read someone on here say to stay away from the yellow tops from Organon...Do you guys think all their stuff is legit?

Thanks!

Scam.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2010, 11:47:57 AM »

Thanks!

all the stuff looks legit, just its expensives, other legit sites are cheaper
Thunderdome approved