Author Topic: Competing with crazy tats and scars  (Read 21221 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Competing with crazy tats and scars
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2010, 02:33:44 PM »
alright, my bad.. a big brown blob. Why the fuck would I look at what you want done when you are blatantly degrading people who have tattoos? I'm not talking about your average street wanabethug who gets crosses, script and jesus tattooed all over his body because he doesn't have enough brain cells to find something original, but that's not his fault. He was born black.

This nig nog is another prime example of what happens when you grow up in an ''urban enviornment'' and use juice, why don't you go rob a corner store with your ''brothers''. I love ignorant retards, go ahead and pull the race card.

lmao.

I'll post pics of the tattoos I have done when I get home.
Is your ass home yet? Also, your reading comprehension skills suck sheep nuts. I never said I got the tattoo. I gave a link to a R&B artist's emblem. And you didn't take a look. You actually refused to look. Which is odd for a "tattoo artist", they are usually interested in artwork. And I have seen black women tattooed on others before. You of course are no real tattoo artist. Just someone who runs off at the mouth. And then, tucks his tail between his legs. And your sayings show that you are possibly Euro as well. No one played the race card, but you telling me to go rob like the rest of my brothas? Odd, if you pay attention to my posts, I'm to intelligent to do that, you have more in common with a common street thug than I do.

newmom

« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2010, 03:27:24 PM »
congrats on joining the crowd of sheep

E

not sure what that means but I dont think its a compliment

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2010, 03:32:38 PM »
not sure what that means but I dont think its a compliment
Show us your tats.

newmom

« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2010, 03:34:11 PM »
I only have one tat Rick

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2010, 03:41:35 PM »
I only have one tat Rick
What is it?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2010, 03:43:07 PM »
Tats, piercings, dreadlocks, huge unnatural muscles, green hair, split tongues, etc. etc.... These things are all cool. Anyone who hates on them is a bitch.

Put on your suit and tie, go get your "success haircut" and be just another tool if that's what floats your boat.
Nice post fuck society

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2010, 03:53:01 PM »
I only have one tat Rick
That could mean something else you have 2 of...

Dude, Africans have been locking their hair for thousands of yrs, there are even pics of them in Ancient Eygpt.

Split tongues are surgical procedures done so people want to look like snakes. Issues. They want to be different, but then other people do it, so they are not different. What sets a person apart and makes them different is not how they look. The saying "there is always someone bigger or badder than you", is a clue. What makes a person different is their mind, their thoughts, their ideas. There are tons of beautiful women in his world, tons of handsome men, but none have truly the same thoughts. This is what I am driving at. Americans talk about being individuals, yet they themselves decide to fall into groups.

You yourself are another tool, a tool for the ignorant, the blind, the sheep. And what's worse, you are oblivious to that fact. BTW, I have no hair.

Carry On, Mr. Bowditch...

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2010, 04:08:22 PM »
Bodybuilding is very widespread. Maybe not in fatass Texas, but in lots of states and countrys out there MOST of the guys are lifting weights.

Watching guys pose in thongs at competitions is not that popular. But weightlifting and muscle building is popular around the world right now.

Tattos aren't a trend, then have been around since the beginning of mankind, and they will be here until the end of mankind. Calling them a "trend" shows that you don't know shit about the history of tattoos. The fucking ICE MAN, the oldest preserved corpse ever found in tact was covered with tats.

You are just talking out your ass and saying false shit.

You don't know shit about Texas then, the BBing scene is pretty big, ever heard of Ronnie Coleman???

Who's gimmick are you anyways???

Sounds like I touched a nerve, and you are obviously taking things way out of context with those ridiculous comparisions.

Oh and by the way, yeah, I am a know it all, no different as it seems to you by your posts dipshit!

newmom

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2010, 04:15:17 PM »
What is it?

portrait of my daughter, side of stomach

newmom

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2010, 04:29:14 PM »
lol FunkeyMonk..yes its a fat state..they have the best chicken fried steak..

Funny Nationals is almost always in Dallas

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2010, 04:33:49 PM »
How old are you? No offense but you sound like a young guy who thinks he knows everything about everything.

Sure the mind is more important than the body. But that doesn't mean a person shouldn't decorate their body and make themself look a way that fits their personality. You are just overanalyzing it too much. Chill out and think simple.

And if what is in a person's mind is the only thing that's important, then why are you spending so much time lifting weights to make your muscles bigger? Seems hypocritical huh?

Or if the way a person looks doesn't matter, why wear nice clothes? Why get a haircut? Why shave? Why not just do nothing to your body if it's the mind that matters.

Just think about what your saying man, it's not all that logical.

And about dreadlocks. White and Asian people have also been getting them for thousands and thousands of years. Dreadlocks are not a black thing, although black people's hair does lock up easier.
you said you don't live in the States...so you may not understand...

But, where the mind goes, the body will follow. I first got starts in bodybuilding because I like the discipline. I come from a disciplined household. Also, I believe it helps one ro train the mind, like martial arts. Sure, it helps to look good. Because it makes one feel better about themselves...read that again, you are "mentally" aware that you are bettering yourself and look good to others. It all goes back to the mind. As does shaving, washing, putting on a tailored suit, driving a Ferrari, etc.

Now, back when I graduated high school it was the rage for women to get their bellybottons pierced. Now, everywhere you go, you see that, it becomes passé. Same with clit piercings, and lower back tats on females. People do things here to fit in with what is popular in society, and then it becomes the norm. It is no different than a person putting on a suit and going to work in a 9-5 job.

And here most people in the US are fat, so yes, they do nothing for their bodies. But in some areas like Texas the bbing scene is big. In my area it is not. Being fat is the norm. What you don't understand is that the US is a image driven country. We project the image of health, wealth, and good vibes, but underneath all that is the ugly truth. The good thing about his country is that a person can get tats, piercings,etc and still get a job, a date, car, or not entirely judged by their countryman. Unlike some countries.

But tell me this, would Michaelangelo's David look better with graffiti scrawled on it?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2010, 04:35:38 PM »
Tats, piercings, dreadlocks, huge unnatural muscles, green hair, split tongues, etc. etc.... These things are all cool. Anyone who hates on them is a bitch.

Put on your suit and tie, go get your "success haircut" and be just another tool if that's what floats your boat.

What a moronic statement.
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2010, 04:38:14 PM »
portrait of my daughter, side of stomach
Nice mom right there.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2010, 04:40:52 PM »
lol FunkeyMonk..yes its a fat state..they have the best chicken fried steak..

Funny Nationals is almost always in Dallas

Also Steak and BBQ!

We also have good ole southern girls, hahaha

newmom

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2010, 04:43:57 PM »
and my team the cowboys

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2010, 04:46:48 PM »
and my team the cowboys
The cowgirls always get crushed in the playoffs, Romeo always fucks up.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2010, 04:50:02 PM »

Someone say cowgirls ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2010, 04:53:53 PM »
Why? Explain please.

Do I really have to? You aren't intelligent enough to figure out why it's a moronic statement?
X

newmom

« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2010, 04:55:20 PM »

shush you

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2010, 05:00:55 PM »
Dude I am an American. I've been living overseas for a few years but i'm a born and raised west coast guy. I just spent a few months in American late last year too.

Your philosphy and thoughts are good. The problem is that you are trying to apply it to everyone. Just realize that it is only your philosphy, and other people are free to have their own different philosophy if they want, and neither one is right or wrong. These days not enough people step back and realize this.

Everyone should get face tats and call it a day because it's cool!

How is it his OWN philosphy if it's a social/fad issue. You clearly don't see this?? Don't get me wrong, there ARE individuals, but those are very few and between. You are a west coast guy, you should know.

It's like the Prius's. Hollywood say it's cool to have them and everyone goes out and buys one because it's "cool," and in style! Now again, there are individuals who do it because of the environment and gas, but come on, I would say the majority is just following in the footsteps because "hollywood," says it's cool!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2010, 05:02:03 PM »
Yup, i'm not intelligent enough. Explain it.

Well, if you aren't intelligent enough, then sucks to be you.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2010, 05:12:38 PM »
It seems like you're just not intelligent enough to write anything beyond one sentence. That's why you're playing games.

Let's just say that your general stereotype doesn't necessarily externalize to the population as a whole. Your assumption lacks external validity. :shakes head: Didn't you learn anything in stats?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: February 24, 2010, 05:19:09 PM »
Learn anything in stats? What are you like 20, still going to community college?

Nah, I'm actually in a doctoral program, and you're required to take stats in such a program. Statistics doesn't end in a community college. Did you not realize this?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: February 24, 2010, 05:24:35 PM »
Suit + tie + successful haircut does not always equal your typical tool.

It's not so hard to comprehend.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: February 24, 2010, 05:28:33 PM »
Learn anything in stats? What are you like 20, still going to community college?

Stats is the biggest bunch of bullshit there is.

What kind of external validity would you be looking for? There is plenty of external validity out there to what I am saying, you ain't looking hard enough.

You sound like you are just playing with big words now to sound like you have a large vocabulary.

How hard do I have to look?
X