Author Topic: Im Curious-where do you live  (Read 16756 times)

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: Im Curious-where do you live
« Reply #175 on: February 28, 2010, 05:59:44 PM »
You seem more like a Key West, Fl kinda guy to me..... ;D
Watch your mouth Apex

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #176 on: February 28, 2010, 10:10:51 PM »
Me lives in Gaffney, South Carolina with me MawMaw and PawPaw.

What's up brother dov-ster? How's the training going? Entering the GetBig contest this year?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #177 on: March 01, 2010, 09:38:37 AM »
Near Gene!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #178 on: March 01, 2010, 09:39:08 AM »
Who lives in Gaffney, South Carolina??
D

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • built through sweat, but no tears
« Reply #179 on: March 01, 2010, 09:42:19 AM »
Atlanta, GA

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: March 01, 2010, 09:59:11 AM »
Wick, DOc Neely's Gym still by that Atlanta University?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2010, 10:34:01 AM »
What's up brother dov-ster? How's the training going? Entering the GetBig contest this year?
Hey Pellius! I enjoyed following your tsunami thread posts last week! Some great stuff! I think you've quickly become one of the best posters on this forum..if not the best. Training is going great as always..really focused on lats, delts this past year and was bummed that there was no Mr GB this year...maybe the guys are preparing to have the contest this spring sometime..I hope!

Damn nice shots of the calves brother! (no homo)

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2010, 10:36:44 AM »
Who lives in Gaffney, South Carolina??
Only in the harsh winter months....I head up to Apex, NC to cool off in the summer...that's right, me is a watcha calla snowbirds! Me gots the bestest of both them worlds :P

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #183 on: March 01, 2010, 10:46:31 AM »
 :)
L

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2010, 11:03:26 AM »
Pellius, I think we were neighbors once. I used to live in a beach-front house north of Haleiwa a bit south of the Walker estate. I think you might be living in Kahuku or close-by.

I have some damn good memories of those days. We used to provide 1st Aid to all the surfers in the Chun's Reef surfing area. Chun's was across from the old Dairy Farm - Right? But I think that the surfing spot behind the Walker's Estate and our place had a different name.

The house was  right on the beach (the ground was about 6 feet above sea level and no further than 30 feet from the high water mark) and one night we got a tsunami warning (actually it was high surf warning due to some violent storm north of the islands) and were advised to leave the house, but we decided to stay  and protect the property from looters so we all slept next to the fireplace figuring that we'd have an unmovable object to hang on to if the Big Wave did arrive.

And sure enough it did hit us late that night but it wasn't big enough to cause us to do anything other than to roll our pants legs up to our knees.

You might recall that there is a small stretch of beach along the highwy between the Walker house and the old Dairy Farm.... that portion of the road suffered some semi-serious damage and was closed until they removed all the debrie but the main damage was to the road that ran along Waimea Bay. That took a while to repair and they had to build a temporary "highway"  right down there along the beach which was an interesting sight to see.

I used to know some of the Kahuku Hospital nurses whom I hope to contact once again. is the shrimp farm stiil in that vicinity? And what was the name of that old store we used to stop in all the time... Something like "Sanitary Store'. It's been a while so I forgot.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2010, 11:08:55 AM »
the commonwealth of PA.
footloose and fancy free

wicknilly

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • built through sweat, but no tears
« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2010, 11:21:03 AM »
Wick, DOc Neely's Gym still by that Atlanta University?

man, to be honest i'm not really sure

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2010, 01:26:36 PM »
Houston, Texas...a native.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #188 on: March 01, 2010, 01:28:53 PM »
Outside of The Shadow, I live in the worst city of any Getbigger, Cleveland, a suburb of Cleveland anyway. It's hell on earth here.
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #189 on: March 01, 2010, 01:30:29 PM »
Outside of The Shadow, I live in the worst city of any Getbigger, Cleveland, a suburb of Cleveland anyway. It's hell on earth here.
Whats up Danny, long time no see ..... this place has changed alot since we first got here (and def. for the werst)
L

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 01, 2010, 01:34:08 PM »
Whats up Danny, long time no see ..... this place has changed alot since we first got here (and def. for the werst)

How you been bro? I don't recognize half the posters here anymore. This place used to be funny :(
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 01, 2010, 01:48:49 PM »

HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAHAAH!!!  :o :D :o
D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #192 on: March 01, 2010, 01:50:46 PM »
Brentwood Ca

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 01, 2010, 01:55:21 PM »
HAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!  :o :D :o

You should see all the D-bags in Ohio wearing their Michigan Sucks shirts and whatnot. The gym I go to is filled with juiced up dildos wearing OSU shit, finally I went and bought a few OSU sweatshirts and T shirts so people would stop wanting to talk about Michigan all the time to me.
E

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #194 on: March 01, 2010, 02:02:57 PM »
Pellius, I think we were neighbors once. I used to live in a beach-front house north of Haleiwa a bit south of the Walker estate. I think you might be living in Kahuku or close-by.

I have some damn good memories of those days. We used to provide 1st Aid to all the surfers in the Chun's Reef surfing area. Chun's was across from the old Dairy Farm - Right? But I think that the surfing spot behind the Walker's Estate and our place had a different name.

The house was  right on the beach (the ground was about 6 feet above sea level and no further than 30 feet from the high water mark) and one night we got a tsunami warning (actually it was high surf warning due to some violent storm north of the islands) and were advised to leave the house, but we decided to stay  and protect the property from looters so we all slept next to the fireplace figuring that we'd have an unmovable object to hang on to if the Big Wave did arrive.

And sure enough it did hit us late that night but it wasn't big enough to cause us to do anything other than to roll our pants legs up to our knees.

You might recall that there is a small stretch of beach along the highwy between the Walker house and the old Dairy Farm.... that portion of the road suffered some semi-serious damage and was closed until they removed all the debrie but the main damage was to the road that ran along Waimea Bay. That took a while to repair and they had to build a temporary "highway"  right down there along the beach which was an interesting sight to see.

I used to know some of the Kahuku Hospital nurses whom I hope to contact once again. is the shrimp farm stiil in that vicinity? And what was the name of that old store we used to stop in all the time... Something like "Sanitary Store'. It's been a while so I forgot.

Actually, I'm more towars the Kahaluu area. It's nice here. Fresh ocean air. You get these random blasts of rain all the time but it clears up quick. I'm familiar with the area you're talking about. I love this side of the island.

John Smith from Canada

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2010, 02:05:13 PM »
Toronto.  ;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2010, 03:17:43 PM »
You should see all the D-bags in Ohio wearing their Michigan Sucks shirts and whatnot. The gym I go to is filled with juiced up dildos wearing OSU shit, finally I went and bought a few OSU sweatshirts and T shirts so people would stop wanting to talk about Michigan all the time to me.

>:(

I would BLOW MY BRAINS OUT BEFORE IF I EVER WORE THAT SHIT!

I find it hilarious that they cannot go one second without thinking about us.  :-*

I would rather have OnlyMe Fart in my dinner every night for the rest of my life before i ever wore that garbage.  >:(
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2010, 03:30:37 PM »
>:(

I would BLOW MY BRAINS OUT BEFORE IF I EVER WORE THAT SHIT!

I find it hilarious that they cannot go one second without thinking about us.  :-*

I would rather have OnlyMe Fart in my dinner every night for the rest of my life before i ever wore that garbage.  >:(
Just wear Gaffney SC shirt it will totally confuse them.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 01, 2010, 03:32:30 PM »
Just wear Gaffney SC shirt it will totally confuse them.

Yea, i have went through their many times.  ;) That place is full of COUNTRY BOYS.

I bought a POP and they were like, "What the fuck is pop"?  ::)
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #199 on: March 01, 2010, 03:34:16 PM »
Yea, i have went through their many times.  ;) That place is full of COUNTRY BOYS.

I bought a POP and they were like, "What the fuck is pop"?  ::)
And that big ass Orange on the side of the road...and dialup gas pumps