Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77938 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Vince Basil
« Reply #150 on: March 01, 2010, 03:45:33 PM »
Melvin, where Coach lives you better be making a healthy six figures. I'm sure his house payments is more than your income.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #151 on: March 01, 2010, 03:48:54 PM »
Melvin, where Coach lives you better be making a healthy six figures. I'm sure his house payments is more than your income.

Who asked your wrinkled dried up ass???
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #152 on: March 01, 2010, 03:49:46 PM »
You can bet on that Pellis.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 01, 2010, 04:11:23 PM »
Who asked your wrinkled dried up ass???

LOL! Melvin. At least I look like I've been in a gym. How you can get up on stage is beyond me. You don't look like you've ever worked out. Wrinkled? Tried burnt match.

Look. An actual vein on the bicep. Better yet, there's even a bicep. And you think you have calves that you are actually trying to sell courses on building calves -- LOL!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #154 on: March 01, 2010, 04:13:52 PM »
LOL! Melvin. At least I look like I've been in a gym. How you can get up on stage is beyond me. You don't look like you've ever worked out. Wrinkled? Tried burnt match.

Look. An actual vein on the bicep. Better yet, there's even a bicep. And you think you have calves that you are actually trying to sell courses on building calves -- LOL!

Freaking shredded!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #155 on: March 01, 2010, 04:17:13 PM »
pellius a ripped to the bone mofo for sure.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: March 01, 2010, 04:21:18 PM »
Freaking shredded!!

Actually, I did put on some water weight since the time I first posted pics. During that time I was doing a lot of surfing not following a strict eating schedule (have to eat every 4 hours or I waste away) and spending a ton of time in the sun. I was pretty sun burnt and depleted at the time and it was a last minute thing but I posted the pics anyway because I didn't want to have to go through another week of getting owned by chaos and Pandea. Also, I'm trying to eat more carbs (actually got that from Vince Basile)  because I want to fill out more.

Even my sun burnt depleted look is better than what Melvin has ever achieved.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #157 on: March 01, 2010, 04:26:08 PM »
If you bulked up you would be afraid to look at yourself in the mirror! Try eating an extra 1000 calories/day for a start. Steal the food if you have to!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #158 on: March 01, 2010, 04:29:57 PM »
Vince, I want to make one thing clear. I started this thread because of you comparing yourself to Vince Gironda, not because of your gym. Your gym is awesome and like someone else on here said, better than most Golds gyms.

I respect Vince Gironda as a knowledgeable person re bodybuilding both for nutrition and doing exercises effectively. We are very different as individuals and have done different things in our lives but both of us owned gyms for decades.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #159 on: March 01, 2010, 04:33:15 PM »

I have no idea what you're taking but with having a case of Palumboism, I really don't want to know
A

io856

« Reply #160 on: March 01, 2010, 04:37:27 PM »
I have no idea what you're taking but with having a case of Palumboism, I really don't want to know
He is saying (and correctly so) that he looks/ed much better than you

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 01, 2010, 04:38:22 PM »

LOL! I know you don't have any idea. That's why you are the most delusional person on this board. I don't know what you see when you look at yourself but it not what everybody else sees. You just look like a typical skinny fat black dude who got the short end of the African genetics.

io856

« Reply #162 on: March 01, 2010, 04:41:39 PM »
Perhaps if Melvin's slow and uneducated sounding southern drawl accompanied his posts we would have a better grasp of the man we are dealing with here.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #163 on: March 01, 2010, 04:43:23 PM »
LOL! I know you don't have any idea. That's why you are the most delusional person on this board. I don't know what you see when you look at yourself but it not what everybody else sees. You just look like a typical skinny fat black dude who got the short end of the African genetics.

You my friend are a clear example of someone who responds very poorly to the chemicals.  Lots of veins, not much meat on dem bones.... ;D Would make a paltry meal even for the homeless  Getting all up in front of the camera just to look big but its obvious that you don't have no muscle.  Otherwise, you would be doing front double biceps and chest poses.  But its clear you're skinny.

BTW, You calf muscle is in the BACK of your leg, not your FRONT.  That's your shin
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: March 01, 2010, 04:44:10 PM »
If you bulked up you would be afraid to look at yourself in the mirror! Try eating an extra 1000 calories/day for a start. Steal the food if you have to!

I might just do that. I've cut back on the Jiu-Jitsu/MMA training. I may compete in a couple of more Jiu-Jitsu/grappling events but then maybe just cut back on some of that rough stuff and just train for fun. I want to focus more on just being strong and healthy. Thing is, in this sport (grappling/wrestling), and Coach will back me on this, conditioning is everything -- EVERYTHING! A bodybuilding training regime ironically doesn't cut it when it comes to athletic performance and functional ability. Still, a bodybuilder, if he doesn't go to the extreme and get ridiculously huge, is light years ahead of the average slob that does nothing.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #165 on: March 01, 2010, 04:47:57 PM »
I might just do that. I've cut back on the Jiu-Jitsu/MMA training. I may compete in a couple of more Jiu-Jitsu/grappling events but then maybe just cut back on some of that rough stuff and just train for fun. I want to focus more on just being strong and healthy. Thing is, in this sport (grappling/wrestling), and Coach will back me on this, conditioning is everything -- EVERYTHING! A bodybuilding training regime ironically doesn't cut it when it comes to athletic performance and functional ability. Still, a bodybuilder, if he doesn't go to the extreme and get ridiculously huge, is light years ahead of the average slob that does nothing.

Oh shut up....I'm tired of hearing about you wanna-be MMA fighters   Bet you have a whole collection of Tap Out shirts..... ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #166 on: March 01, 2010, 04:49:03 PM »
pellius a ripped to the chicken bone mofo for sure.

corrected...
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: March 01, 2010, 04:52:03 PM »
You my friend are a clear example of someone who responds very poorly to the chemicals.  Lots of veins, not much meat on dem bones.... ;D Would make a paltry meal even for the homeless

BTW, You calf muscle is in the BACK of your leg, not your FRONT.  That's your shin

LOL coming from you. I'm sure Basile has pics of you in the exact same position and a side by side comparison shot will show the glaring difference. But why bother? You will still see yourself looking like Serge Nubret no matter if Basile photoshops my bod to look like Mike Mentzer in his prime.

I think the front view of my calf/shin gives you some idea what I have. If they show from the front you can be damn sure there's a lot more hanging in the back. And believe me, there is. In fact, and I mean this seriously, if I had my druthers I'd shave off about a 1/4 inch or 1/2 inch off my calves. They stand out too much and people are constantly commenting on them. I like things to be even all over. You know, like you. Skinny all over with a nice layer of fat to soften things up.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #168 on: March 01, 2010, 04:52:46 PM »
Now that would be a good contest. Goodrum vs Pellius. We all know who would win.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 01, 2010, 04:54:01 PM »
I am currently modifying a Nautilus leg extension machine to have more of an angle so that the user doesn't lift off the seat when using heavy weights.
Save your time and money Vince ,   just put a seatbelt on it.

My $10 cow collar  works perfect   :D.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #170 on: March 01, 2010, 04:54:16 PM »
I respect Vince Gironda as a knowledgeable person re bodybuilding both for nutrition and doing exercises effectively. We are very different as individuals and have done different things in our lives but both of us owned gyms for decades.
Gironda was very interesting, looked very muscular even later in life. (no homo)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #171 on: March 01, 2010, 04:55:09 PM »
Instead of reducing your calves build up your thighs and upper body. You need to gain about 30 pounds.  A big guy doesn't have to get in the ring and wrestle anyone to prove he is strong. Forget all that martial arts and weapons and relax and enjoy being in Hawaii.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: March 01, 2010, 04:55:28 PM »
Oh shut up....I'm tired of hearing about you wanna-be MMA fighters   Bet you have a whole collection of Tap Out shirts..... ;D

I've been doing this before there was MMA and the UFC. Royce Gracie was my first instructor when they first opened their academy in Torrance, CA back in 1991. You have no idea.

And by the way, TapOut founder Mask (RIP) was also one of the original students there and the first company to actually sponser fighters.

Have you ever wondered why you get no respect and every time you post you just get brutally owned?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: March 01, 2010, 04:57:12 PM »
Instead of reducing your calves build up your thighs and upper body. You need to gain about 30 pounds.  A big guy doesn't have to get in the ring and wrestle anyone to prove he is strong. Forget all that martial arts and weapons and relax and enjoy being in Hawaii.

LOL. I was afraid you were going to say that. But you're right. And it's not like I have a choice unless I want to surgically remove part of my calves.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: March 01, 2010, 05:02:54 PM »
Now that would be a good contest. Goodrum vs Pellius. We all know who would win.

It's amazing! You have to wonder what this guy sees when he looks in the mirror. I mean, seriously - THERE'S NOTHING THERE! At the risk of being immodest, people ask me all the time if I work out and what I do to stay in shape. I don't think anyone will ask Melvin if he's a weight lifter because he simply doesn't look like one. How can you see otherwise?

Please Melvin, seriously, so I can understand you. Look at this picture and point out what is it about this particular photo that you think makes you look like someone who has ever worked out let alone think he's a competitive bodybuilder. No joke. I really want to know.