Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77976 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #175 on: March 01, 2010, 05:07:40 PM »
It's amazing! You have to wonder what this guy sees when he looks in the mirror. I mean, seriously - THERE'S NOTHING THERE! At the risk of being immodest, people ask me all the time if I work out and what I do to stay in shape. I don't think anyone will ask Melvin if he's a weight lifter because he simply doesn't look like one. How can you see otherwise?

Please Melvin, seriously, so I can understand you. Look at this picture and point out what is it about this particular photo that you think makes you look like someone who has ever worked out let alone think he's a competitive bodybuilder. No joke. I really want to know.
Trademark Goodrum calves?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Vince Basil
« Reply #176 on: March 01, 2010, 05:08:04 PM »
LOL coming from you. I'm sure Basile has pics of you in the exact same position and a side by side comparison shot will show the glaring difference. But why bother? You will still see yourself looking like Serge Nubret no matter if Basile photoshops my bod to look like Mike Mentzer in his prime.

I think the front view of my calf/shin gives you some idea what I have. If they show from the front you can be damn sure there's a lot more hanging in the back. And believe me, there is. In fact, and I mean this seriously, if I had my druthers I'd shave off about a 1/4 inch or 1/2 inch off my calves. They stand out too much and people are constantly commenting on them. I like things to be even all over. You know, like you. Skinny all over with a nice layer of fat to soften things up.

If you think you're bigger and better than me, then step your ass onstage.  You can shove all the needles in your ass but you won't have my muscle mass or my biceps, triceps, back, or quads.  Veins aren't muscle.

And no seeing your front shin isn't a calf shot. Let me give you a little example of a calf shot.  Nice try posting my carb depletion state pictures but even so, I'm still bigger than you'll ever be.  Calves like diamonds and diamonds are forever.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #177 on: March 01, 2010, 05:12:37 PM »
If you think you're bigger and better than me, then step your ass onstage.  You can shove all the needles in your ass but you won't have my muscle mass or my biceps, triceps, back, or quads.  Veins aren't muscle.

And no seeing your front shin isn't a calf shot. Let me give you a little example of a calf shot.  Nice try posting my carb depletion state pictures but even so, I'm still bigger than you'll ever be.

Why do you continue to torture yourself like this?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #178 on: March 01, 2010, 05:14:36 PM »

And no seeing your front shin isn't a calf shot. Let me give you a little example of a calf shot.  Nice try posting my carb depletion state pictures but even so, I'm still bigger than you'll ever be.  Calves like diamonds and diamonds are forever.
Damn Vince cant you clean up the trailer before posting pics?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #179 on: March 01, 2010, 05:15:06 PM »
Instead of reducing your calves build up your thighs and upper body. You need to gain about 30 pounds.  A big guy doesn't have to get in the ring and wrestle anyone to prove he is strong. Forget all that martial arts and weapons and relax and enjoy being in Hawaii.

I don't do it to prove I'm strong. I do it because I love it. I don't know why. There's something combat sports that really awakens my spirit and makes me feel alive. Why else would I have put up with all the injuries and surgeries, one being an umbilical hernia that I even didn't know what it was other than my belly button popped out and it hurt when I put my arms over my head or did leg raises. It's only after about nine months when my gut literally looked like it was going to explode and spill out that I went to a doctor and he told me what it was and got it fixed. Pity, I use to have a very flat stomach. Still, it's better than Melvin who even in contest shape doesn't have a hint of ab development.

But I'm sure when Melvin looks at himself he sees a nice chiseled six pack.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #180 on: March 01, 2010, 05:16:37 PM »
Why do you continue to torture yourself like this?

Why do you continue to lie.  I would slap the taste out of your mouth if I was in front of you when you decided to slander my business for no reason.  Unfortunately, I'll have to wait but until then, stay off my sidewalk and mind your own business.  I don't care what you make but one's things for sure..there must be a lot of dumb ass that live in Huntington Beach other than yourself.
A

AVBG

« Reply #181 on: March 01, 2010, 05:18:35 PM »
Melvin and Vince are equally pathetic. :'(

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 01, 2010, 05:21:04 PM »

Dude, you have to be kidding. Just compare the arms, shoulders, chest and abs. If you did a silouette you would see the dramatic difference in the curvature as the roundness of the shoulders and arms aren't even close.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #183 on: March 01, 2010, 05:24:03 PM »
I don't do it to prove I'm strong. I do it because I love it. I don't know why. There's something combat sports that really awakens my spirit and makes me feel alive. Why else would I have put up with all the injuries and surgeries, one being an umbilical hernia that I even didn't know what it was other than my belly button popped out and it hurt when I put my arms over my head or did leg raises. It's only after about nine months when my gut literally looked like it was going to explode and spill out that I went to a doctor and he told me what it was and got it fixed. Pity, I use to have a very flat stomach. Still, it's better than Melvin who even in contest shape doesn't have a hint of ab development.

But I'm sure when Melvin looks at himself he sees a nice chiseled six pack.

My abs are just fine although I only have 4 abs.

And judging by your physique, its obvious that you're not a drug free lifter but thanks for playing
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 01, 2010, 05:25:08 PM »
Why do you continue to lie.  I would slap the taste out of your mouth if I was in front of you when you decided to slander my business for no reason.  Unfortunately, I'll have to wait but until then, stay off my sidewalk and mind your own business.  I don't care what you make but one's things for sure..there must be a lot of dumb ass that live in Huntington Beach other than yourself.

Oh noooooooo! You even thinking about assaulting Coach. How fuking delusional can you possibly be? Really. I thought you were just an eccentric kook but now I see you are really mentally ill. And nobody -- NOBODY -- can afford to live in Huntington Beach by being a dumb ass.

God I had no idea what a true moron you were.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2010, 05:26:22 PM »
Dude, you have to be kidding. Just compare the arms, shoulders, chest and abs. If you did a silouette you would see the dramatic difference in the curvature as the roundness of the shoulders and arms aren't even close.

Try stepping away from the camera a bit instead of having your whole body smashed up against a camera.  Or post a picture of your front double biceps... ::) 

I'm waiting but I bet you won't put up a shit.
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2010, 05:27:16 PM »
My abs are just fine although I only have 4 abs.

And judging by your physique, its obvious that you're not a drug free lifter but thanks for playing

First I have no muscle but now it's obvious I take drugs.

OK, I didn't want to say it but you leave me no choice.

It's time to kill yourself.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2010, 05:27:33 PM »
no surprise to see "smellyass" picking a fight with a soft target like Goodrum and posting his pig titties and Quato gut all over the place. ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #188 on: March 01, 2010, 05:27:52 PM »
First I have no muscle but now it's obvious I take drugs.

OK, I didn't want to say it but you leave me no choice.

It's time to kill yourself.

;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: March 01, 2010, 05:29:47 PM »
I think Goodrum has better structure than Pellius  but  Pellius would beat Goodrum in a BB competition based in his condition .
                                       PS: Dear Goodrum to compete you have to get under 15% bf seriously

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: March 01, 2010, 05:33:24 PM »
dude manages to have tits and a gut at low bodyfat. phuck low bodyfat, it looks like shit on these "types".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: March 01, 2010, 05:33:35 PM »
BTW, in that pic of yours can you please point out, or draw a circle around, what you perceive to be an ab? I'm just a decrepit old fella and my eyes aren't what they use to be.

I don't want to get my camera and do all the resizing and posting thing right now but here's a pic of my arm taken just a few days ago. I sure you have a pic in the exact same positon. Post it side by side and compare and tell me how much more muscle development you have.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 01, 2010, 05:35:11 PM »
no surprise to see "smellyass" picking a fight with a soft target like Goodrum and posting his pig titties and Quato gut all over the place. ::)

Still waiting for your pic "SusanFitness".

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #193 on: March 01, 2010, 05:36:49 PM »
BTW, in that pic of yours can you please point out, or draw a circle around, what you perceive to be an ab? I'm just a decrepit old fella and my eyes aren't what they use to be.

I don't want to get my camera and do all the resizing and posting thing right now but here's a pic of my arm taken just a few days ago. I sure you have a pic in the exact same positon. Post it side by side and compare and tell me how much more muscle development you have.

Abs are genetic but like I said, never had a problem with them

A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #194 on: March 01, 2010, 05:38:20 PM »

You fucking moron you think cause you step on stage that makes you a bodybuilder.  NOT ONE person considers you a bodybuilder except you.  Do you fucking realize that.  You are perennial last place finisher.  Never ever will you NOT finsih in last place.  NEVER.  There is not one thing that shows anyone that you have ever lifted a weight.  you are a joke.  What fucking experimental drugs do you take that make you see so many things that aren't there.  You are idiot and always will be.  You are in your own fucking retard world and it is really sad cause you waste air, food, water, space, gas, and you are completely a waste of time.  As bad as this might sound only because of the "mom" reference, but you should have been aborted.  I guess you are celebrating that life long mistake your parents made.  
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2010, 05:38:31 PM »

Abs are genetic but like I said, never had a problem with them

I'm sure SusanFitness will love that.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2010, 05:38:35 PM »
dude manages to have tits and a gut at low bodyfat. phuck low bodyfat, it looks like shit on these "types".

Uuuughh....WTF is that shit.  My god pellius, you seriously need to stop taking whatever it is.  Talk about Palumboism
A

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: March 01, 2010, 05:39:10 PM »
Still waiting for your pic "SusanFitness".

haha, well in the meantime I heard Pandae took a shit and wants you clean his ass with your tongue. run along.  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #198 on: March 01, 2010, 05:40:55 PM »

you arm isn't bigger than mine and actually that's a pretty small arm, maybe 14-15inches at most.  But thanks for playing
A

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #199 on: March 01, 2010, 05:41:05 PM »

Uuuughh....WTF is that shit.  My god pellius, you seriously need to stop taking whatever it is.  Talk about Palumboism

no shit, when he first started posting and got picked on he said he was hiv+ and on gh.