Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77867 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Vince Basil
« Reply #225 on: March 01, 2010, 06:00:53 PM »
Why do you continue to lie.  I would slap the taste out of your mouth if I was in front of you when you decided to slander my business for no reason.  Unfortunately, I'll have to wait but until then, stay off my sidewalk and mind your own business.  I don't care what you make but one's things for sure..there must be a lot of dumb ass that live in Huntington Beach other than yourself.

I didn't slander you're business Vince. Would you like me to repost the article?

BTW, I didn't lie, it's a pretty simple calculation that guarantees my income and my businesses income.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #226 on: March 01, 2010, 06:01:22 PM »
Good question to Melvin. Does he let his partner post on Getbig to support and defend him?

There are a few on this board that get repeatedly owned whenever they posts: Melvin, Sev and SusanFitness. You wonder why they always support each other.

Answer the question "Susan"? Why won't you post a pic and why did you delete this post considering all that happened before you even registered on the board?

SusanFitness
Getbig II
 Re: THE OFFICIAL "FREE A23" THREAD !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:32:11 PM » Quote

who are the guys who did "far worse" and got let back on? Alex posted peoples personal info all over the site and he hacked it as well. a lot of people found that oats guy funny as hell but he got told to leave or his family would suffer. Alex/Benz was calling his girl's home. that's down to Alex. also don't agree he brings the funny. funny, girly accent maybe.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #227 on: March 01, 2010, 06:02:08 PM »
At least Dave lives close to what I'm sure is a lovely park so he can prance around in his chiffon skirt hoping to get plugged in the ass by bg trailer park neeegro. Click on link to see his lovely digs.

http://www.zabasearch.com/maps/?sname1=DAVID%20MIRZA&sname=DAVID%20%20MIRZA&first=DAVID&last=MIRZA&middle=&state=MO&address=6659%20WINONA%20AVE&city=S
I don't sweat these guys too much. Dave is fat and hides out in his natural habitat - the trailer park; Seva is from Romania and has been taken to the cleaners by Stewart Swerdlow, like the sucker he is... and they both try to 'own' me with pics I've posted myself!? That is FAIL + FAIL + FAIL = FAIL 3  

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #228 on: March 01, 2010, 06:02:25 PM »
Keep imagining.  You and anyone else can see me at Universal Studios in July.  And I could be dead for 2 years and I think I would still weigh 250.  I haven't been below 300 substantially since 1985.  The lowest I have been is 293 on my way down to 275 when I got hurt.  But, for someone as accomplished as the people who make fun me I understand.  I guess the thing that counts right now is I am in the gym again, training getting stronger losing bodyfat and feeling great.  But I am WAY off where I want to be and where I would take photos of myself.  unlike Goodrum the delusional moron, I know I look like shit.  So I don't waste time or embarrass myself with photos yet.  He on the other hand is so fucking delusional he thinks he looks good.  Sorry HUGE difference.  And I don't go peddle myself off to people by misleading them and try to sell them on myself.  My past speaks for itself and has helped me to this day

Glad to hear you are working out again and living a healthier lifestyle. How much weight have you lost? A few years ago you moved to Vegas and said you were going on a huge diet. How did that go?
E

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 01, 2010, 06:03:30 PM »
I didn't slander you're business Vince. Would you like me to repost the article?

BTW, I didn't lie, it's a pretty simple calculation that guarantees my income and my businesses income.

I don't how you get the courage to even step outside now that you know this beast would "slap you in the mouth." Like you so aptly said before, "If I only had a nickle...."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #230 on: March 01, 2010, 06:05:15 PM »
I don't how you get the courage to even step outside now that you know this beast would "slap you in the mouth." Like you so aptly said before, "If I only had a nickle...."

Pellis..I've been married four times, I ain't afraid of shit ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: March 01, 2010, 06:07:41 PM »
I don't sweat these guys too much. Dave is fat and hides out in his natural habitat - the trailer park; Seva is from Romania and has been taken to the cleaners by Stewart Swerdlow, like the sucker he is... and they both try to 'own' me with pics I've posted myself!? That is FAIL + FAIL + FAIL = FAIL 3  

But it's fun bitch slapping and owning these little cowardly tools. At least Melvin and Sev show themselves but all we have is the reflection off a sliding glass door of Squad/Susan with his fat rolling off his side wishing he was as in shape as I am. But for Squad/Susan, why would you need to be in shape now that you're a beta male bottom whose only role is to get on your knees and prop your ass in the air as you are plowed repeatedly by your fellow trailer trash low lifes.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 01, 2010, 06:10:49 PM »
Pellis..I've been married four times, I ain't afraid of shit ;D

LOL! But still, you've seen Melvin's calves. He even wrote an ebook on it.

http://caliberfitness.com/newsletter/?p=33

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #233 on: March 01, 2010, 06:13:01 PM »
Glad to hear you are working out again and living a healthier lifestyle. How much weight have you lost? A few years ago you moved to Vegas and said you were going on a huge diet. How did that go?
 evrytrhing goes great till something happens.  I trained for about 4 months straight then got hit with a really bad case of gout in my right ankle.  Everything that goes wrong happens in my right leg.  Well I was down for the count for awhile.  I now have a friend from Hawaii training with me and I go 5 to 6 days a week.  Getting my strength back then I start putting in cardio.  I am not dieting like I should but I am doing alot better.  Not so many carbs especially from bread and cereal.  I got a load of protein being to me this week so I can supplement more and eat less.  I gave myself till July to get back down to a weight I would feel alot better at.  I am pretty much injury free except a week ago or so I actually pinched a nerve in my back handing a guy my card.  I blew out my L4 and L5 back in 1983 and at times it goes out.  But fine now.  I am actually training legs which I never do.  As long as I stay healthy i will be fine and I will be where I want in July.  By Olympia I will be down even more.  Stuntmovie takes me to the gym everyday and has been a great help making sure I get there.  I don't go to buffets but maybe once or twice a month thats it.  And I do eat alot of just meat.  but I do take some cookies and pie.  Hard to go cold turkey but working on it.  I gotta alot of things great going on in my life now so I figure I better get more serious.  
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 01, 2010, 06:14:12 PM »
Squad/SusanFitness always heads for the hills when challenge to show "herself" instead of cowardly hiding behing a keyboard that was so Squaddy's style.

He was royally busted posting under SusanFitness about the whole owning he suffered that drove him off this board forgetting that all this happen before the Susan account was even opened.

SusanFitness
Getbig II
 Re: THE OFFICIAL "FREE A23" THREAD !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:32:11 PM » Quote

who are the guys who did "far worse" and got let back on? Alex posted peoples personal info all over the site and he hacked it as well. a lot of people found that oats guy funny as hell but he got told to leave or his family would suffer. Alex/Benz was calling his girl's home. that's down to Alex. also don't agree he brings the funny. funny, girly accent maybe.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #235 on: March 01, 2010, 06:15:47 PM »
Goodrum has taken on all comers via the internet and won against all challengers. Of course, he got spit on by Derek Anthony and that's a fact. So Melvin is a guy to reckon with on the net but in real life he is a pussy. He would use a weapon instead of engaging in a fight. He claims he came from a ghetto so knows how to use a knife. Let this be a warning to those who think they can say what they like to Melvin.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #236 on: March 01, 2010, 06:16:31 PM »
hahaha, look at this old queer waiting for the sailors. nice pig titties.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: March 01, 2010, 06:19:03 PM »
hahaha, look at this old queer waiting for the sailors. nice pig titties.

You already said that.

So are you going to come out of hiding and post a pic since you think you look so much better? And are you going to answer the question about the deleted post? What are you hiding?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #238 on: March 01, 2010, 06:19:59 PM »
One thing Keith, Melvin, Derek and Pellius have in common is their photos are filed under 'bodybuilders' on my computer. Handy to do so. Give Goodrum his blue stars because he had enough fortitude to get up on stage in posing costume and compete.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #239 on: March 01, 2010, 06:20:51 PM »
 evrytrhing goes great till something happens.  I trained for about 4 months straight then got hit with a really bad case of gout in my right ankle.  Everything that goes wrong happens in my right leg.  Well I was down for the count for awhile.  I now have a friend from Hawaii training with me and I go 5 to 6 days a week.  Getting my strength back then I start putting in cardio.  I am not dieting like I should but I am doing alot better.  Not so many carbs especially from bread and cereal.  I got a load of protein being to me this week so I can supplement more and eat less.  I gave myself till July to get back down to a weight I would feel alot better at.  I am pretty much injury free except a week ago or so I actually pinched a nerve in my back handing a guy my card.  I blew out my L4 and L5 back in 1983 and at times it goes out.  But fine now.  I am actually training legs which I never do.  As long as I stay healthy i will be fine and I will be where I want in July.  By Olympia I will be down even more.  Stuntmovie takes me to the gym everyday and has been a great help making sure I get there.  I don't go to buffets but maybe once or twice a month thats it.  And I do eat alot of just meat.  but I do take some cookies and pie.  Hard to go cold turkey but working on it.  I gotta alot of things great going on in my life now so I figure I better get more serious.  

That's good to hear Keith, glad you have a good friend like Stunt to make sure you go everyday, consistency is key, keep up the good work and stay active. Where are you guys training at? I am going to Vegas at the end of April for a week and while I never train in Vegas, a week is too long to drink all day and all night and not hit a gym. What do you recommend close to the Hard Rock?
E

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: March 01, 2010, 06:22:06 PM »
Goodrum has taken on all comers via the internet and won against all challengers. Of course, he got spit on by Derek Anthony and that's a fact. So Melvin is a guy to reckon with on the net but in real life he is a pussy. He would use a weapon instead of engaging in a fight. He claims he came from a ghetto so knows how to use a knife. Let this be a warning to those who think they can say what they like to Melvin.

Good God! Why would a person do this? And who is the other delusional queer? I'm sure this is type that SusanFitness would love to take it in the pooper with.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #241 on: March 01, 2010, 06:23:56 PM »
brutal African tribal nose with gun barrel nostrils, epic Dumbo ears, chemo haircut, old lady tits with enlarged , pig-teat nipples, fat dick-sucker lips and distended gut.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: March 01, 2010, 06:26:02 PM »
One thing Keith, Melvin, Derek and Pellius have in common is their photos are filed under 'bodybuilders' on my computer. Handy to do so. Give Goodrum his blue stars because he had enough fortitude to get up on stage in posing costume and compete.

Well, I can see why he thinks he has better arms than I do. That's quite a bicep peak.  LOL

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #243 on: March 01, 2010, 06:26:37 PM »
Good God! Why would a person do this? And who is the other delusional queer? I'm sure this is type that SusanFitness would love to take it in the pooper with.

Is Billy "Guns" in N.C. Too?
D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: March 01, 2010, 06:26:43 PM »
brutal African tribal nose with gun barrel nostrils, epic Dumbo ears, chemo haircut, old lady tits with enlarged , pig-teat nipples, fat dick-sucker lips and distended gut.

And you look better?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #245 on: March 01, 2010, 06:27:57 PM »
Goodrum upsets people then they challenge him. That is what happened with Billy Guns. Goodrum had us all going here because he promised he had Muntzer-like conditioning. What a buffoon. He didn't train at all and a supplement company paid his expenses to Vegas to get up on a table and pose with Billy. Goodrum in that soft condition was entertaining. The gals in the background were ROTFLTAO.

Goodrum does accept challenges so Keith and Pellius had better watch out. This guy is the real deal.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #246 on: March 01, 2010, 06:29:01 PM »
lol leave for the weekend and you guys are still arguing over the same shit omg man  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: March 01, 2010, 06:31:39 PM »
Goodrum upsets people then they challenge him. That is what happened with Billy Guns. Goodrum had us all going here because he promised he had Muntzer-like conditioning. What a buffoon. He didn't train at all and a supplement company paid his expenses to Vegas to get up on a table and pose with Billy. Goodrum in that soft condition was entertaining. The gals in the background were ROTFLTAO.

Goodrum does accept challenges so Keith and Pellius had better watch out. This guy is the real deal.

So THAT'S Billy Guns! Only in bodybuilding can one carry on indefinitely being so delusional. At least in MMA you can talk all you want but at some point you have to step up and everyone will see you getting knocked out. In bodybuilding these clowns just go on and on with blissful ignorance thinking that they look like someone who actually stepped in a gym.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: March 01, 2010, 06:33:44 PM »

How come when the subject turns to what you look like you suddenly grow uncomfortably silent? Surely if you can criticize me that must mean you look a lot better. Why so afraid?

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #249 on: March 01, 2010, 06:35:08 PM »
Only in bodybuilding can one carry on indefinitely being so delusional.

true, that includes you though as your physique is fucking repulsive but you keep spamming it into every thread. cue a meltdown response but the point holds.