Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77984 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #250 on: March 01, 2010, 06:37:18 PM »

true, that includes you though as your physique is fucking repulsive but you keep spamming it into every thread. cue a meltdown response but the point holds.

I think you post way more pics of me than I do. So when are you going to show yourself?

I understand now why Vince Basile thinks everyone should be required to post a pic like they require on the Y board. To many cowards hiding behind a keyboard.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #251 on: March 01, 2010, 06:41:21 PM »
I think you post way more pics of me than I do. So when are you going to show yourself?

I understand now why Vince Basile thinks everyone should be required to post a pic like they require on the Y board. To many cowards hiding behind a keyboard.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. do you ever stop whining you wrinkled up, pig-nosed, hog-tittied, phaggot. ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #252 on: March 01, 2010, 06:43:59 PM »

true, that includes you though as your physique is fucking repulsive but you keep spamming it into every thread. cue a meltdown response but the point holds.
The point holds? Is that like a mobile house with a double-wide cement base? Or, is the intemporary nature of your house the reason why you, and Seva, the stalking Gypsy, are such internet pals?

/post up my pic, bitch  :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #253 on: March 01, 2010, 06:45:03 PM »

Good rule on the Y board. Smart guys down there for sure.
E

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: March 01, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. do you ever stop whining you wrinkled up, pig-nosed, hog-tittied, phaggot. ::)

Melting down I see.

Still waiting for you to come out of hiding? And explain why you quickly deleted this:

SusanFitness
Getbig II
 Re: THE OFFICIAL "FREE A23" THREAD !!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:32:11 PM » Quote

who are the guys who did "far worse" and got let back on? Alex posted peoples personal info all over the site and he hacked it as well. a lot of people found that oats guy funny as hell but he got told to leave or his family would suffer. Alex/Benz was calling his girl's home. that's down to Alex. also don't agree he brings the funny. funny, girly accent maybe.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: March 01, 2010, 06:46:32 PM »
The point holds? Is that like a mobile house with a double-wide cement base? Or, is the intemporary nature of your house the reason why you, and Seva, the stalking Gypsy, are such internet pals?

/post up my pic, bitch  :)

LMFAO!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #256 on: March 01, 2010, 06:47:23 PM »
Bobby bennet in tha house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: March 01, 2010, 06:49:07 PM »
Good rule on the Y board. Smart guys down there for sure.

SusanFitness will never come out of hiding. Just SquadFather xdressing and trying to redeem himself. But this pervert is easily found. And he calls Hawaii a shitty little island with bad weather.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #258 on: March 01, 2010, 06:52:25 PM »
SusanFitness will never come out of hiding. Just SquadFather xdressing and trying to redeem himself. But this pervert is easily found. And he calls Hawaii a shitty little island with bad weather.

http://www.zabasearch.com/maps/?sname1=DAVID%20MIRZA&sname=DAVID%20%20MIRZA&first=DAVID&last=MIRZA&middle=&state=MO&address=6659%20WINONA%20AVE&city=S

Not my business, but why are you posting his personal details? Keep that shit out, just like you said we ought to leave family members out of all the flaming.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: March 01, 2010, 06:53:52 PM »
Not my business, but why are you posting his personal details? Keep that shit out, just like you said we ought to leave family members out of all the flaming.

It's not his family. He lives alone in a little trailer park. That's been posted before.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: March 01, 2010, 06:54:13 PM »

I agree with the Oracle, why are you so angry anyway Pellius? Sup Rudeness!?
E

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #261 on: March 01, 2010, 06:54:37 PM »

x2
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: March 01, 2010, 06:56:46 PM »
Vince Basil(e) must be pissed that his thread got hijacked. I can imagine him like a baddie on Scooby doo..."I woulda had a thread all about me if it wasn't for those pesky getbiggers"
O

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: March 01, 2010, 06:57:57 PM »
I agree with the Oracle, why are you so angry anyway Pellius? Sup Rude!

Dude, I never start shit with anybody. This gimmick came at me first. Same with Goodrum. Same with Slacker. Same with MJK. Notice I leave MJK and Slacker alone once they let up. They were flaming the shit out of MJK last night and even PMed to join in because they know I had a beef with him but I said he did nothing to provoke me. If you read this thread it had nothing to do with SusanFitness but I guess Squad/Susan was in the mood to get owned. So that's what I'm doing.

Don't start shit with me and I won't start shit with you.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #264 on: March 01, 2010, 06:58:28 PM »
LMFAO!
I like to be original, as you know, but the 'post up my pic, bitch' bit is copyrighted to johnnynoname. Credit, where credit is due, etc.  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: March 01, 2010, 06:59:31 PM »
I like to be original, as you know, but the 'post up my pic, bitch' bit is copyrighted to johnnynoname. Credit, where credit is due, etc.  :)

You are a fair and honorable man.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: March 01, 2010, 07:00:34 PM »
Dude, I never start shit with anybody. This gimmick came at me first. Same with Goodrum. Same with Slacker. Same with MJK. Notice I leave MJK and Slacker alone once they let up. They were flaming the shit out of MJK last night and even PMed to join in because they know I had a beef with him but I said he did nothing to provoke me. If you read this thread it had nothing to do with SusanFitness but I guess Squad/Susan was in the mood to get owned. So that's what I'm doing.

Ok, fair enough but when did anyone post your personal details? Btw, other than Goodrum I have no idea who anyone you are talking about is, so I have no clue to what extents they may have gone etc.
E

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #267 on: March 01, 2010, 07:04:42 PM »
I think SusanTitless is Queer Vissy.  Squad did not like Goodrum.  Vissy is the ONLY person who would side with Goodrum.  It only makes sense.

1. Vissy sucks Goodrum
2. Goodrum sucks Vissy
3. Vissy takes it in the ass from Goodrum''
4. Goodrum takes it in the ass from Vissy
5. They both cum swap with each other
6. Goodrum is probably the ugliest black person anywhere
7. If you saw photos of Vissy he is certainly one pale white (almost clear) little twink
8. Goodrum leather like skin and pillow body with those orangutan arms are perfect for reach arounds
9. Vissy with that almost cum colored skin can play "hide the cum drippings" with Goodrum and get him frustrated

So I think SusanTitless is Vissy.
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: March 01, 2010, 07:05:08 PM »
x2

Where did I mention SquadFather's family? This has already been posted and was PMed to me. If this cowardly little bitch doesn't have the balls/ovaries to come out in the open then fuck him. You tell me this is not a gimmick when SusanFitness knows so much about what went down with that whole SquadFather/Derek Anthony/Benz/Alex23 shit when the SusanFitness account wasn't even open. GetBig doesn't tolerate liars, phonies and poseurs. This person is not who she/he says she/he is. Just a coward hiding behind a keyboard.

She posted this then immediately deleted it. But chaos caught it. I want to know why it was deleted. What is this bitch hiding?

SusanFitness
Getbig II

who are the guys who did "far worse" and got let back on? Alex posted peoples personal info all over the site and he hacked it as well. a lot of people found that oats guy funny as hell but he got told to leave or his family would suffer. Alex/Benz was calling his girl's home. that's down to Alex. also don't agree he brings the funny. funny, girly accent maybe.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #269 on: March 01, 2010, 07:05:45 PM »

haha, you've been melting down and arguing with people since day one. Pandae, Chaos, Sev, Slacker etc, all you do is post obsessively and stalk them all over the board until they stop responding and you start licking their asses. i don't mind because i think it's laughable a dude as old as you says shit like "they pmed me to join in" and takes it so seriously. it's fucking pathetic. also, you don't "own" shit but a pair of shrivelled up granny tits. posting personal info is weak.

cue another tearful response from Mr hog nips.  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: March 01, 2010, 07:06:32 PM »
Vince Basil(e) must be pissed that his thread got hijacked. I can imagine him like a baddie on Scooby doo..."I woulda had a thread all about me if it wasn't for those pesky getbiggers"

Lol, he is just happy to be able to talk about his Vince Goodrum, he doesn't care what thread it's in. I can imagine him out with a Sheila(well not really), and spotting an Aborigine and and going on and on about he reminds him of his American buddy Vince, except Vince is way bigger and more business orientated blah blah. The guy is straight obsessed.
E

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #271 on: March 01, 2010, 07:07:11 PM »
haha, you've been melting down and arguing with people since day one. Pandae, Chaos, Sev, Slacker etc, all you do is post obsessively and stalk them all over the board until they stop responding and you start licking their asses. i don't mind because i think it's laughable a dude as old as you says shit like "they pmed me to join in" and takes it so seriously. it's fucking pathetic. also, you don't "own" shit but a pair of shrivelled up granny tits. posting personal info is weak.

cue another tearful response from Mr hog nips.  ;D

Vissy are you sitting there typing with Goodrum in your mouth or the other way around.  It is sickening either way but this is Getbig.
No Worries 4 me

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: March 01, 2010, 07:07:43 PM »
Ok, fair enough but when did anyone post your personal details? Btw, other than Goodrum I have no idea who anyone you are talking about is, so I have no clue to what extents they may have gone etc.

Well, I've pretty much posted mine myself but all right. I'm not familiar with you but you sound reasonable. I will edit all the  offending posts.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: March 01, 2010, 07:08:23 PM »
Where did I mention SquadFather's family? This has already been posted and was PMed to me. If this cowardly little bitch doesn't have the balls/ovaries to come out in the open then fuck him. You tell me this is not a gimmick when SusanFitness knows so much about what went down with that whole SquadFather/Derek Anthony/Benz/Alex23 shit when the SusanFitness account wasn't even open. GetBig doesn't tolerate liars, phonies and poseurs. This person is not who she/he says she/he is. Just a coward hiding behind a keyboard.

She posted this then immediately deleted it. But chaos caught it. I want to know why it was deleted. What is this bitch hiding?

SusanFitness
Getbig II

Bro, just calm down mang. It's not worth always going psycho and getting embroiled constantly in the arguments.
O

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: March 01, 2010, 07:08:50 PM »
Well, I've pretty much posted mine myself but all right. I'm not familiar with you but you sound reasonable. I will edit all the  offending posts.

Fair Dinkum Pellius :)
E