Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77950 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #275 on: March 01, 2010, 07:09:18 PM »
On Getbig, asking for someone to post a photo of themselves is like demanding that everyone look great and have won bodybuilding contests. This is the internet and wannabes can shine who know how to piss other people off. No one has to establish that they are great but only that they know how to come out on top on discussion boards. It has never been a level playing field. If Pellius wants peace of mind he will have to stop responding to everyone who posts in his threads or replys to what he says. As has been demonstrated many times all that does is end up in a pissing match that no one wins and never Pellius. Hope this helps.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Vince Basil
« Reply #276 on: March 01, 2010, 07:13:03 PM »
LOL! But still, you've seen Melvin's calves. He even wrote an ebook on it.

http://caliberfitness.com/newsletter/?p=33

See, this is exactly what I was saying the article I originally posted.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #277 on: March 01, 2010, 07:14:52 PM »
haha, you've been melting down and arguing with people since day one. Pandae, Chaos, Sev, Slacker etc, all you do is post obsessively and stalk them all over the board until they stop responding and you start licking their asses. i don't mind because i think it's laughable a dude as old as you says shit like "they pmed me to join in" and takes it so seriously. it's fucking pathetic. also, you don't "own" shit but a pair of shrivelled up granny tits. posting personal info is weak.

cue another tearful response from Mr hog nips.  ;D

Um wrong again. I can post the exact posts all the people you mentioned, including you, that started shit with me out of the blue.

I never start anything with you but it was you that came on this board that started shit with me. FACT.

And I own a house on the beach in Hawaii which you will never be able to afford since you have no education. And you are a coward hiding behind a keyboard.

And it is you, fat man, that is melting down.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #278 on: March 01, 2010, 07:16:18 PM »
So what, Joe Loco is a millionaire and Vince Basile is an engineering genius that has made quite interesting machines in his day, nothing new.

Btw, Great Gym Vince!
Q

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #279 on: March 01, 2010, 07:16:57 PM »
Vissy are you sitting there typing with Goodrum in your mouth or the other way around.  It is sickening either way but this is Getbig.

thanks for the mental image. ::) think i just lost my last meal. shame you didn't , might have helped you lose more than those 2 ounces you've managed in 2 1/2 years.  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: March 01, 2010, 07:21:16 PM »
Bro, just calm down mang. It's not worth always going psycho and getting embroiled constantly in the arguments.

This is sport for me. Another imposter gimmick account getting owned.

And as far as getting into arguments. GetBig is a tough crowd. But there's a lot of cowards hiding anonymously behind keyboards talking smack. They start in with me they'r going to get it right back.

Don't start shit with me and I won't start shit with you. Simple.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: March 01, 2010, 07:25:15 PM »
Vissy are you sitting there typing with Goodrum in your mouth or the other way around.  It is sickening either way but this is Getbig.

Since they are obviously submissive bottoms they have to do that double ended dildo thing where once both are adeqately penetrated and connected butt hole to butt hole then it's all happy ass slapping.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: March 01, 2010, 07:26:54 PM »
thanks for the mental image. ::) think i just lost my last meal. shame you didn't , might have helped you lose more than those 2 ounces you've managed in 2 1/2 years.  :D

noworries would destroy your creepy pathetic ass.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #283 on: March 01, 2010, 07:27:47 PM »
This is sport for me. Another imposter gimmick account getting owned.

They start in with me they'r going to get it right back.

Don't start shit with me and I won't start shit with you. Simple.

Well, that is a shitstirrer's dream come true! You will constantly be busy debating with unknown, internet heroes you will never defeat because they are nobodies and have nothing to lose. You waste a lot of time arguing with these gimmicks. At least that gives you something to do.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #284 on: March 01, 2010, 07:29:27 PM »
Since they are obviously submissive bottoms they have to do that double ended dildo thing where once both are adeqately penetrated and connected butt hole to butt hole then it's all happy ass slapping.

sounds a little too vivid and like you're talking from personal experience there Mr duck-footed phaggot.

nice three post meltdown too. hahaha, this old queer is gonna EXPLODE!!!  ;D ;D ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: March 01, 2010, 07:31:05 PM »

Well, that is a shitstirrer's dream come true! You will constantly be busy debating with unknown, internet heroes you will never defeat because they are nobodies and have nothing to lose. You waste a lot of time arguing with these gimmicks. At least that gives you something to do.

Either that or TV. You're no stranger to internet battles. Keeps the fire in the blood.

But enough of that. I'll admit you're no idiot so please explain to me this Melvin phenomenom. How does a person do this to themselves?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #286 on: March 01, 2010, 07:31:35 PM »
sounds a little too vivid and like you're talking from personal experience there Mr duck-footed phaggot.

nice three post meltdown too. hahaha, this old queer is gonna EXPLODE!!!  ;D ;D ;D
Worst day in Hawaii> Best day in Missouri trailer park.   ???  

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: March 01, 2010, 07:33:15 PM »

I see you're taking a cue from your internet butt buddy, Sev, and falling back on the now meaningless "meltdown" comeback.

Sign of monster ownage. Time to change your panties.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #288 on: March 01, 2010, 07:34:40 PM »

brutal ginger hair, lobster skin, beady pissholes-in-the-snow eyes and baggy xtra-small shirt.  :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: March 01, 2010, 07:37:10 PM »

Yes, even during a tsunami.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: March 01, 2010, 07:38:38 PM »
brutal ginger hair, lobster skin, beady pissholes-in-the-snow eyes and baggy xtra-small shirt.  :D

This queer really has a fetish for posting pics of other GetBiggers -- never one of himself. I don't blame him if I looked as horrible as he does.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #291 on: March 01, 2010, 07:38:51 PM »
Dave. Dave. Fat Dave. Dave. You can't 'own' me with a pic I've posted myself. Are you too stupid to realize that? I posted that pic 2-3 years ago. How far down the idiot trail are prepared to go?  ::)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #292 on: March 01, 2010, 07:39:20 PM »
i pity tha foo

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #293 on: March 01, 2010, 07:39:54 PM »
I think some people use Getbig to get whipped and humiliated by the Flotsam who don't disappoint. This is a great place for masochists because there are a lot of frustrated sadists here to accommodate them.

Goodrum is the epitome of every dreamer whoever lifted a weight. He figured it would be easy to get big and win titles. He got pretty big but was smooth. So when he finally cut up a bit his size evaporated a la Michael Arvilla. Big dude in street clothes but not so big on stage and the titles didn't come his way, either.

What Goodrum realized is that if you have absolutely no shame you can survive on Getbig and be an internet hero. Not for anything great but just because you survived all the legendary putdowns but were oblivious that you got tarred and feathered here. Goodrum is the epitome of a nincompoop and buffoon and the main ingredient is being totally unaware that he is anything of the sort. When Melvin is deadly serious explaining things he is the most entertaining. He probably won't win a bodybuilding title but he can still dream of doing so and good for him. At least he still has some goals in his life.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #294 on: March 01, 2010, 07:43:19 PM »
This queer really has a fetish for posting pics of other GetBiggers -- never one of himself. I don't blame him if I looked as horrible as he does.

funny that you're so quick to talk about "queers" and man-fucking every post when you're the old hairless man living some phaggoty existence alone on an island, unmarried and childless, posting your shaven and disgusting body over and over again.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #295 on: March 01, 2010, 07:43:55 PM »
I think some people use Getbig to get whipped and humiliated by the Flotsam who don't disappoint. This is a great place for masochists because there are a lot of frustrated sadists here to accommodate them.

Goodrum is the epitome of every dreamer whoever lifted a weight. He figured it would be easy to get big and win titles. He got pretty big but was smooth. So when he finally cut up a bit his size evaporated a la Michael Arvilla. Big dude in street clothes but not so big on stage and the titles didn't come his way, either.

What Goodrum realized is that if you have absolutely no shame you can survive on Getbig and be an internet hero. Not for anything great but just because you survived all the legendary putdowns but were oblivious that you got tarred and feathered here. Goodrum is the epitome of a nincompoop and buffoon and the main ingredient is being totally unaware that he is anything of the sort. When Melvin is deadly serious explaining things he is the most entertaining. He probably won't win a bodybuilding title but he can still dream of doing so and good for him. At least he still has some goals in his life.

You should write a 'War and Peace' sized book about Melvin and get him out of your system, if such a thing as the latter is possible.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #296 on: March 01, 2010, 07:44:28 PM »
funny that you're so quick to talk about "queers" and man-fucking every post when you're the old hairless man living some phaggoty existence alone on an island, unmarried and childless, posting your shaven and disgusting body over and over again.
Susan. Fitness.    ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: March 01, 2010, 07:44:59 PM »

Holy, fuking crap Vince. That one pic of Melvin made me spit up part of my dinner as I was laughing so hard. How am I going to heed your advice and bulk up when you posting riots like this.

Unbelievable! Un-fuking-believable!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #298 on: March 01, 2010, 07:46:02 PM »

You should write a 'War and Peace' sized book about Melvin and get him out of your system, if such a thing as the latter is possible.

There should definitely be a "Goodrum studies" unit available at all community colleges across the world.
O

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: March 01, 2010, 07:48:30 PM »

Um, I believe it is you posting my pics. So why do you keep avoiding the question of what you look like? I mean, you must look so much better - right?

* uncomfortable silence as Squaddy's panties start to get damp *