Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77858 times)

io856

Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #325 on: March 02, 2010, 10:28:00 AM »
gentiles are non-jews

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #326 on: March 02, 2010, 10:35:25 AM »
gentiles are non-jews

LOL......gotcha!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #327 on: March 02, 2010, 11:34:30 AM »

No, you put my name in it and when I said something about it, you removed it.  Otherwise I would have ignored your thread entirely.  I could care less about Jason or Alcowe's ramblings about "paying your dues".  

And again Joe, the way I run my business is MY BUSINESS and my methods work.  I don't "pimp my clients" or slap them around and I still get their best efforts out of them.  When I do open my training studio, I may decide upon testimonials since people will be coming in but for now I like my appoach.  But clean up your website because you don't need two blogs  

A

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #328 on: March 02, 2010, 12:38:55 PM »
isn't so wonderful there are 2 magic negros in the world.
one doesn't train and is a training expert. the other smokes and is a health expert.
goddamn amazing i'm tellin ya

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #329 on: March 02, 2010, 01:53:09 PM »
isn't so wonderful there are 2 magic negros in the world.
one doesn't train and is a training expert. the other smokes and is a health expert.
goddamn amazing i'm tellin ya
;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #330 on: March 02, 2010, 10:55:04 PM »
No, you put my name in it and when I said something about it, you removed it.  Otherwise I would have ignored your thread entirely.  I could care less about Jason or Alcowe's ramblings about "paying your dues".  

And again Joe, the way I run my business is MY BUSINESS and my methods work.  I don't "pimp my clients" or slap them around and I still get their best efforts out of them.  When I do open my training studio, I may decide upon testimonials since people will be coming in but for now I like my appoach.  But clean up your website because you don't need two blogs  

Amazing the shit that comes out of your cum-hole. ::)
No Worries 4 me

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #331 on: March 02, 2010, 10:57:15 PM »
Amazing the shit that comes out of your cum-hole. ::)

Damn Keith you're relentless..LOL!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #332 on: March 02, 2010, 11:32:18 PM »
Damn Keith you're relentless..LOL!

i gotta tell you Coach. Just  responding to Goodrum makes us dumber.  I got so many Pm's from Getbiggers I don't even know asking me why I lower myself and even acknowledge him.  But for some reason he is so easy to pick on and it is fun. 
No Worries 4 me

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #333 on: March 03, 2010, 03:03:57 AM »
Keith is right. Goodrum is good fun and he gives as good as he gets. Any thread with Goodrum is sure to provide a few laughs for the Flotsam.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #334 on: March 03, 2010, 03:06:56 AM »
Look at that buffoon Goodrum up on the stage. The dude has absolutely no shame!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #335 on: March 03, 2010, 03:12:22 AM »
People think I pick on hapless Melvin Goodrum. No, it isn't that at all. In the Irongame you have to pay your dues before you can open your trap about the shortcomings of others, etc. What has Goodrum won? Zero. Nothing. Second place in a lineup of 2. Then last place in the finals in his recent contest. So when he knocks my gym or my equipment I think wtf is this nincompoop talking about. He hasn't done anything except be the resident expert in bodybuilding, nutrition and business. No wonder Keith can't help himself and tries to wake Melvin up. Everyone plays their roles here and it just goes round and round.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #336 on: March 03, 2010, 04:58:11 AM »
People think I pick on hapless Melvin Goodrum. No, it isn't that at all. In the Irongame you have to pay your dues before you can open your trap about the shortcomings of others, etc. What has Goodrum won? Zero. Nothing. Second place in a lineup of 2. Then last place in the finals in his recent contest. So when he knocks my gym or my equipment I think wtf is this nincompoop talking about. He hasn't done anything except be the resident expert in bodybuilding, nutrition and business. No wonder Keith can't help himself and tries to wake Melvin up. Everyone plays their roles here and it just goes round and round.

I have plenty of years left to compete so its far from being done.  You on the other hand are finished completely with no accolades, never turned professional, and quite frankly a 20,000 sq ft gym that nobody really knows about.  Vince Gironda, Bill Pearl, and Joe Gold's Gym were honored by the greats while yours never got a peep.  

Vince Basile, you can't change history and with all the years you had to make a name for yourself....you simply never did.  Hate to say it but the bodybuilding world won't really remember you when you're long gone.  You never won a major title, never went pro, and your gym is just there.

Just like Keith, you're living in the past because the present reality for you two is much too emotionally painful

Sorry
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: March 03, 2010, 05:00:00 AM »
I have plenty of years left to compete so its far from being done.  You on the other hand are finished completely with no accolades, never turned professional, and quite frankly a 20,000 sq ft gym that nobody really knows about.  Vince Gironda, Bill Pearl, and Joe Gold's Gym were honored by the greats while yours never got a peep. 

Vince Basile, you can't change history and with all the years you had to make a name for yourself....you simply never did.  Hate to say it but the bodybuilding world won't really remember you when you're long gone.  You never won a major title, never went pro, and your gym is just there.

Sorry
Vince G are going for your pro card this year?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #338 on: March 03, 2010, 05:03:40 AM »
Vince G are going for your pro card this year?

Every year as the NGA shows for the most part are one man pro qualifiers but it'll take a few years.  Right now, I'm going for a class win or top 3 finish.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: March 03, 2010, 05:05:28 AM »
Every year as the NGA shows for the most part are one man pro qualifiers but it'll take a few years.  Right now, I'm going for a class win or top 3 finish.
When is the show?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #340 on: March 03, 2010, 05:43:53 AM »
In my mind and that of people I respect I have exceeded any of the gyms owned by Joe Gold, Vince Gironda or Bill Pearl. I am talking about equipment and layout. Gironda had the poorest equipment but he was knowledgeable so that compensated.

Melvin, when are you going to win one of those lower division contests that you enter? You are nowhere near ready to enter open divisions and you know it. I am not stopping you from improving but all you have shown us in the last 3 years is that you got cut up a bit but you have added absolutely no additional size. That isn't bodybuilding. I won my titles before I was 28. Good luck to you at your age. It is not impossible but with your history we will see more of the same. Big talk from you but not much to see on stage.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #341 on: March 03, 2010, 06:23:53 AM »
In my mind and that of people I respect I have exceeded any of the gyms owned by Joe Gold, Vince Gironda or Bill Pearl. I am talking about equipment and layout. Gironda had the poorest equipment but he was knowledgeable so that compensated.

Melvin, when are you going to win one of those lower division contests that you enter? You are nowhere near ready to enter open divisions and you know it. I am not stopping you from improving but all you have shown us in the last 3 years is that you got cut up a bit but you have added absolutely no additional size. That isn't bodybuilding. I won my titles before I was 28. Good luck to you at your age. It is not impossible but with your history we will see more of the same. Big talk from you but not much to see on stage.

I didn't do my first show until I was 27 but I honestly don't care.  You won a couple of trinkets but nothing important and you never came close to taking home a respected title.  You're still an amateur bodybuilder rather than a professional despite having all the time to do something about it. 

I'm sorry I have to tell you this but you never made anything of yourself as a competitive bodybuilder.  So just deal with it and stop whining about it.  Hopefully my last bodybuilding show I do isn't like your final one when you were bounced to dead last at the Australian.... ;D   
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #342 on: March 03, 2010, 06:32:25 AM »
Nice try at shit stirring. Melvin, shake your sorry head because you are just jealous of me and anyone else who trained hard and won a national title. What have you won? Nothing at all in bodybuilding. Good luck in the future.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #343 on: March 03, 2010, 06:49:34 AM »
Where in AU is your gym, Vince? I'm sorry if you already posted this.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #344 on: March 03, 2010, 07:10:10 AM »
Nice try at shit stirring. Melvin, shake your sorry head because you are just jealous of me and anyone else who trained hard and won a national title. What have you won? Nothing at all in bodybuilding. Good luck in the future.

You won a title in a time and place where few people were competing and when it hardly mattered.  Some of the people in the pictures you had you competed with had shorts on and although posing oil wasn't allowed some didn't even bother to go out and get a tan or even shave, or diet or popped Dianabol tablets like you did.

So congratulations on your Mr Canada title.  You won because you got a tan, you shaved, you put on some posing trunks, and took steroids.  You took the show very seriously when others didn't really care or give a shit 

Now I have better things to do right now so be a good lad and build another Grip Machine.
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #345 on: March 03, 2010, 07:28:34 AM »
You won a title in a time and place where few people were competing and when it hardly mattered.  Some of the people in the pictures you had you competed with had shorts on and although posing oil wasn't allowed some didn't even bother to go out and get a tan or even shave, or diet or popped Dianabol tablets like you did.

So congratulations on your Mr Canada title.  You won because you got a tan, you shaved, you put on some posing trunks, and took steroids.  You took the show very seriously when others didn't really care or give a shit 

Now I have better things to do right now so be a good lad and build another Grip Machine.

You have a huge problem of not accepting you are a fucking loser and nothing else.  you have done NOTHING to brag about.  How can you talk negative to people whoi have accomplished more than you ever will, have successful business's, won shows, look a million times better and are just all round better than you in every possible way.  Goodrum you are a joke and I think you know it.  I think you grew up as a low life (you can tell by the way you live) and you were constantly being made fun of and now you are trying your hardest to get back at people by constantly lying and making shit up to make you look better.  But, you fool no one on here or anywhere else.  Why do you think you take last place in every contest you enter?  Cause that is your destiny.  You are simply a last place person.  Live with that or kill yourself.  No matter how many lies you spew and bullshit you fling around, facts are facts and you are a loser.  You have so many excuses yet never an answer.  You try so hard to try and convince people you are a somebody.  You  fail so badly just like in life.  If you weren't such an asshole and liar I would feel sorry for you.  But, instead you need to be put in your place and every person on Getbig and other boards are doing it.  Face Goodrum, you will never ever make anything out of your pitiful life.  The brutal truth hurts but I am sure you are too fucking stupid to see it.  Like JNN said you are a burnt match.
No Worries 4 me

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #346 on: March 03, 2010, 07:56:20 AM »
Melvin did you really let DA spit on you and not retaliate?

I thought you were a wrestler/prison gaurd

Thats not very alpha male

regards

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: March 03, 2010, 07:56:34 AM »
i wish ron would ban vince basille he is borderline retarded
T

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #348 on: March 03, 2010, 09:06:55 AM »

Agreed. He is only here to talk about Vince. He has one foot in the grave and how does he choose to spend his last couple of years? Stalking a gay black dude who lives halfway across the world. Weird dude.
E

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #349 on: March 03, 2010, 10:35:26 AM »

I gotta tell you, as much as Basile likes to talk (and he can talk) about himself or his gym or his past or about BB and streoids and whatever else.  I all basically refers to BB.  No matter what anyone says about him, he competed, he won shows, he has been in the industry since most of the people on here have been alive, he has met just about everyone people talk about on here and he has a gym that has survived over 50 years.  One thing I have found out about getting old and that is you do talk about your past alot.  The reason is simple, it is something to talk about.  Some of us have more to say than others and some of us have more interesting things to say than others.  But, I bet you anything that not one person who complains about Basile, me or anyone else who talks about the past is over 40 years old.  You guys don't have a past yet.  Hell, I never talked about my past either before I hit 40.  I lived a pretty damm good life till I hit 40.  My past was making me money and keeping my name out there till I was 40.  Now the past 10 years I haven't done anything worthwhile except gain weight and get weaker.  Why the fuck would I want to talk about the past ten years.  And no matter what the youngsters say on here when you get older you are going to talk about your past cause it is when it was the best.  My past still to this day gets me things and supports me.  Not as much as when I was actually living it but it does help me alot.

Basile and me and other go after Goodrum cause he is a fucking moron who constantly posts worthless shit thinking he knows it all.  he has done nothing in his life.  he is telling Basile how to run a gymn and evertything associated with gym when in fact he doesn't even go to a gym, owned a gym or had anything to do with a gym.  Basile has been in business longer than most people on here have been alive.  He is still in business and makes his own eqquipment that looks great.  How in the fuck does someone like Goodrum tell Basile how to run a gym, or someone like Coach how to train people, or REAL competitors how to compete.  he is a joke and a menace and whenever you can take a shot at him the better.

Anyway, that is my "old talk". 
No Worries 4 me