Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77959 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #425 on: March 03, 2010, 06:47:12 PM »
Danielson, aren't you the asshole who made up a PM I never sent you and posted it on Getbig in order to discredit me? Yes, that is the type of dickhead you are.  I made you apologize but you still try to bag me.

For your information I also try to help Melvin but he doesn't want my help and even suggested I was interested in him. Good grief, no thanks, I am definitely not gay. I used to think it would he great if someone would take Melvin aside and really train him so he gets big and will show the Flotsam here. That won't happen. He got some good advice about contest preparation but still needs more size. Left to his own resources we will get more of the same from Goodrum. Come to think about it we get more of the same from everyone here including Danielson.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #426 on: March 03, 2010, 06:48:29 PM »
Johnnybigname is a dude who posts all that rubbish then wonders why he needs to post on Getbig for advice and friendship.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #427 on: March 03, 2010, 06:48:55 PM »
You are a creepy old man, we tell you that and you don't listen. And who the fuck are you calling obsessed? You have been stalking Vince for YEARS.

I resent that! And it's now become a very sensitive issue with me. I'm just creepy, OK.

CREEPY!!!!

I have a lot of good years... wait, you're talking to Basile? Nevermind.

Like I said, it's become a sensitive issue with me lately. All that money wasted of resveratrol.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #428 on: March 03, 2010, 06:49:23 PM »
Danielson, aren't you the asshole who made up a PM I never sent you and posted it on Getbig in order to discredit me? Yes, that is the type of dickhead you are.  I made you apologize but you still try to bag me.

For your information I also try to help Melvin but he doesn't want my help and even suggested I was interested in him. Good grief, no thanks, I am definitely not gay. I used to think it would he great if someone would take Melvin aside and really train him so he gets big and will show the Flotsam here. That won't happen. He got some good advice about contest preparation but still needs more size. Left to his own resources we will get more of the same from Goodrum. Come to think about it we get more of the same from everyone here including Danielson.

A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #429 on: March 03, 2010, 06:49:41 PM »
Johnnybigname is a dude who posts all that rubbish then wonders why he needs to post on Getbig for advice and friendship.

hahahahahha

i made you respond to me- the gay comment must have touched a nerve with you Liberace

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #430 on: March 03, 2010, 06:52:01 PM »
Lads on Carlo's Blow at Rainbow Beach May 2009?????

A

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #431 on: March 03, 2010, 06:52:37 PM »

When you thought I was underage you PMed me and asked for nude photos, it's no secret, everyone read the PMs. That has nothing to do with the fact that you are spending the better part of your 80s obsessing over a guy on the internet. If he was a pre-teen I would get it as we all know that is your "type"(as further witnessed by your photos of the young lads), but why obsess over Vince for 4 plus years?
E

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #432 on: March 03, 2010, 06:54:48 PM »
Look at Melvin harvesting photos and posting them on Getbig. Why would you do that? I am a photographer and heaps of people get me to take their photo at popular tourist sights because I have a good camera and they think I am a pro. Sometimes I take photos and post them on my site so they can get them free of charge and at the original size. I am doing them a favour and they are always grateful.

Those young guys from Germany weren't teenagers but probably in their early 20s. They were happy to pose for those photos because they would be getting them as souvenirs. I take photos of couples young and old. They pose and I shoot. All part of the fun of taking photos.

newmom

« Reply #433 on: March 03, 2010, 06:55:45 PM »
When you thought I was underage you PMed me and asked for nude photos, it's no secret, everyone read the PMs. That has nothing to do with the fact that you are spending the better part of your 80s obsessing over a guy on the internet. If he was a pre-teen I would get it as we all know that is your "type"(as further witnessed by your photos of the young lads), but why obsess over Vince for 4 plus years?

are you kidding..

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: March 03, 2010, 06:58:28 PM »
are you kidding..

No, I am not kidding. I would post the PMs, but Ron changed the storage rule on here a few years ago and I had to delete like 10,000 pms. I had a few dozen from Basile asking me for nude pics. Check out the pics he takes of the "young lads".
E

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: March 03, 2010, 06:59:45 PM »

JNN is a top tier poster and the funniest guy on this board. Where else are going to read stuff like this (making reference to Arvilla's girl friend).

"if there is a God then ,someday, she will have me mounted on a bed with a knife to my throat"

newmom

« Reply #436 on: March 03, 2010, 07:01:19 PM »
No, I am not kidding. I would post the PMs, but Ron changed the storage rule on here a few years ago and I had to delete like 10,000 pms. I had a few dozen from Basile asking me for nude pics. Check out the pics he takes of the "young lads".

ugh fucking disturbing to say the least Danielson

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #437 on: March 03, 2010, 07:01:29 PM »
Look at Melvin harvesting photos and posting them on Getbig. Why would you do that? I am a photographer and heaps of people get me to take their photo at popular tourist sights because I have a good camera and they think I am a pro. Sometimes I take photos and post them on my site so they can get them free of charge and at the original size. I am doing them a favour and they are always grateful.

Those young guys from Germany weren't teenagers but probably in their early 20s. They were happy to pose for those photos because they would be getting them as souvenirs. I take photos of couples young and old. They pose and I shoot. All part of the fun of taking photos.

Did you check their driver's license???  I'm sorry but going  up to 3 shirtless twinks and asked to take pictures of them is kinda strange.  

Did you invite them to your gym for a special after hours workout on one of your new pull up machine you invented.

A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #438 on: March 03, 2010, 07:01:56 PM »

Okay, Danielson, you are slandering me. I never asked you for nude photos. You were crapping on in a thread and I wanted evidence that you were a bodybuilder so told you to post photos showing you were a bodybuilder. We found out you lift weights for a hobby and post on the net in between business deals. So don't try to make it look like I was interested in you or any other male on this forum or anywhere else.

I don't obsess over Goodrum. He bags me as much as I bag him. This is between him and me. I use stuff he has posted on this forum whereas he makes up shit or goes to my site to get photos that are not intended to be posted on a muscle forum. I don't post photos of Queen Vissy here. That is now Melvin's partner and I respect that Vissy is out of bounds. Melvin has posted a photo of my mother on Getbig and that was way out of line. I guess he was trying to get even for so many bagging him over the years. Danielson doesn't play fair. Why is he interested in defending and protecting Melvin? What interest does he have in Goodrum? Well, probably no interest at all but he feels I am not being fair unloading on Goodrum all the time.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: March 03, 2010, 07:03:00 PM »

So how old are you? What do you look like? Are you hot ?(no homo)

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #440 on: March 03, 2010, 07:03:00 PM »
no surprise to see pellius trying to jump on the bandwagon and try to "belong". I'd worry more about your chest sagging than anyone else's.  and take your tongue out of JNN's asshole, it's starting to smell of shit in here, brown noser ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #441 on: March 03, 2010, 07:03:16 PM »

Post them you son of a bitch. You are a lying prick. I never sent you any such thing. I will see if I can find your apology.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #442 on: March 03, 2010, 07:03:43 PM »
JNN is a top tier poster and the funniest guy on this board. Where else are going to read stuff like this (making reference to Arvilla's girl friend).

"if there is a God then ,someday, she will have me mounted on a bed with a knife to my throat"

i'm, particularly, proud of that post because it came, truly, from within.......

..........i think it came from my prostate or balls actually

newmom

« Reply #443 on: March 03, 2010, 07:03:51 PM »
no surprise to see pellius trying to jump on the bandwagon and try to "belong". I'd worry more about your chest sagging than anyone else's.  and take your tongue out of JNN's asshole, it's starting to smell of shit in here, brown noser ::)

Susan you fucking kill me BRUTAL

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: March 03, 2010, 07:04:37 PM »
So how old are you? What do you look like? Are you hot ?(no homo)

I am 35, way too old for Basile. He likes his lads young lol.
E

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #445 on: March 03, 2010, 07:05:45 PM »

Still obsessing over me and posting my pics. When are you going to post yours?

I so own you SquadFather.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: March 03, 2010, 07:08:24 PM »
i'm, particularly, proud of that post because it came, truly, from within.......

..........i think it came from my prostate or balls actually

SusanFitness/SquadFather likes it and gets jealous if anybody compliments your biting wit. As a recently pre-op xdresser she/he wants you all to herself.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #447 on: March 03, 2010, 07:08:41 PM »
 Vince, I'm not judging you at all but did you not feel at least a little awkward asking those topless young lads if you can photograph them? Do some of the guys not like it?
O

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: March 03, 2010, 07:09:31 PM »
Susan you fucking kill me BRUTAL

But this SquadFather gimmick will never post a pic.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #449 on: March 03, 2010, 07:16:50 PM »

Danielson are you serious about this? Thats a pretty serious accusation...damn!