Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77977 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #475 on: March 03, 2010, 08:16:57 PM »
hahaha I have laughed at some of Basile's posts in this thread... once you "get" his schtick he is actually very entertaining

I think some of you have taken him the wrong way to get to the point of posting slander

I never respond or open any discussion with Basile however I do have to put him in his place when he decides to trash me.  

I didn't slander him, I simply posted HIS WORDS and HIS PICTURES from his websites.  I'm sorry but it is creepy for Basile to take pictures of shirtless twinks who are obviously not bodybuilders.  
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #476 on: March 03, 2010, 08:17:14 PM »
hahaha I have laughed at some of Basile's posts in this thread... once you "get" his schtick he is actually very entertaining

I think some of you have taken him the wrong way to get to the point of posting slander

That shows you are intelligent. Wit is usually wasted on the Flotsam!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #477 on: March 03, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »

I never respond or open any discussion with Basile however I do have to put him in his place when he decides to trash me.  

I didn't slander him, I simply posted HIS WORDS and HIS PICTURES from his websites.  I'm sorry but it is creepy for Basile to take pictures of shirtless twinks who are obviously not bodybuilders.  

Listen to Goodrum trying to sound innocent. You try to get even after Keith and I bag you so you call him fat and you try to imply I am interested in young boys. What a loser you are to suggest that.

You overstep civility when you do that. For your information it is summer in Australia and lots of young guys walk around with shirts off. Especially guys who are on the hot sand or who just had a shower in the falls. Why do you go to my website to harvest photos? That proves nothing at all and shows what an asshole you are, Melvin. At least play fair here.

This is a typical thread on Getbig where it degenerates into a pissing match where everyone loses. Congratulations everyone.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #478 on: March 03, 2010, 08:22:53 PM »
Okay something serious, I have some video I found on the internet of some armwrestling matches of me.  Someone with a video camera took them and posted them.  There are a few of them all from the Over the Top events.  Total time is only about a minute or so.  I want to take my short footage out of the videos and then put it all together into one video.  I have CS4 pro.  So I have Adobe Premier Pro.  So I have what it takes to do this.  I know it is simple.  Can someone explain easily how to take out sections of a video so I can only have my footage.  Thanks  Oh fuck off Goodrum.  Had to at least make it worth my while  ;D
No Worries 4 me

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #479 on: March 03, 2010, 08:23:46 PM »
Actually you are starting to seem like the kind of "man" who enjoys older men. Find a pic to post yet. No need. Someone PMed me your GetBig offering. Now it is clear to me and everyone why you won't post a pic of yourself. You did once thinking "Hey, I'm pretty big and my arms look kind of big in this pic" but after the brutal flamings that was the beginning of the end for you and you were driven off this board only to come back with various gimmicks. The latest being "SusanFitness"

SquadFather/SusanFitness in all it's glory:

BOOM!

funny thing is that that dude would crush your skinny, duck-footed, African tribal-nosed, balding, jug-eared, pig titted, phaggot ass.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #480 on: March 03, 2010, 08:27:37 PM »
Listen to Goodrum trying to sound innocent. You try to get even after Keith and I bag you

By your own words, Goodrum is innocent. He tries to get even AFTER you bag on him. It's been 4 years now, why don't you just leave the guy alone?
E

newmom

« Reply #481 on: March 03, 2010, 08:28:07 PM »
funny thing is that that dude would crush your skinny, duck-footed, African tribal-nosed, balding, jug-eared, pig titted, phaggot ass.

no really speak your mind lol

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #482 on: March 03, 2010, 08:31:34 PM »
That shows you are intelligent. Wit is usually wasted on the Flotsam!

Vince, seriously here. I would ignore this particular topic completely. It is beneath you. You are a father and a grandfather and I don't like these accusations unless they can be proven. To me there is nothing incriminating about those pictures of the lads. You and I come from a different generation than these folks. I remember being a kid on a field trip at Hanauma Bay and the teachers taking pictures of us frolicking on the beach shirtless and even taking public showers, I mean out open on the beach, in just our underwear. Some of the photos were even published in the school newspaper. We were around 12-13 yrs I guess. We nor anybody else thought anything of it. Often parents just let their kids (say 5 yrs and under) swim nude at the beach.

We live in a different age today. In one sense very promiscuous with the premature sexualization of pre-teens and in another sense very uptight where every glance or flippant comment can be deemed sexual harassment.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: March 03, 2010, 08:35:04 PM »
Vince, seriously here. I would ignore this particular topic completely. It is beneath you. You are a father and a grandfather and I don't like these accusations unless they can be proven. To me there is nothing incriminating about those pictures of the lads. You and I come from a different generation than these folks. I remember being a kid on a field trip at Hanauma Bay and the teachers taking pictures of us frolicking on the beach shirtless and even taking public showers, I mean out open on the beach, in just our underwear. Some of the photos were even published in the school newspaper. We were around 12-13 yrs I guess. We nor anybody else thought anything of it. Often parents just let their kids (say 5 yrs and under) swim nude at the beach.

We live in a different age today. In one sense very promiscuous with the premature sexualization of pre-teens and in another sense very uptight where every glance or flippant comment can be deemed sexual harassment.

You are talking to the same guy who crashed Lee Priests fathers funeral because he thought they were internet buddies, he lacks all common sense and social grace. Can you imagine your grandfather or father obsessing over a gay black man on the internet for YEARS? The guy is straight crazy.
E

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #484 on: March 03, 2010, 08:37:01 PM »

honestly, no bullshit here, you sound like a creepy old queer.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #485 on: March 03, 2010, 08:41:36 PM »
Pellius. You and I clashed on Ironage and then I posted to you here on Getbig and we sorted things out. That is what fair dinkum adults do. Danielson has been on my tail for years now just like that other prick Goat Boy was. Danielson pulled the same stunt before, not once but twice and had to retract his accusation twice. Now he is repeating this crap a third time. You would think a guy who is a businessman would have more civility than that but alas, he is now hiding behind some lame excuse that Ron doesn't have the archives. I have them. This asshole, Danielson, is scum. I post using my real name and it is quite foolish on this board. What do the lowlifes do? They can't piss me off except by inventing despicable charges against me. How low is that? Fuck those pricks. I don't use profane language in real life except when I am really pissed off. Danielson should be charged with slander and banned permanently from this site. So should everyone else who does what he does. In Australia it is hardly a joke to be accused of what Danielson is suggesting. What an asshole. Would this coward come to my gym and repeat those remarks? I would break his arm in a minute. The first 55 seconds would be catching the coward trying to run away!

I remember my clash with Pandaemonium when he posted a phony pm having me admitting that I had AIDS and to let up on me. To me that was over the line because in all or battles I never lied or made anything up. That image has stuck with some people that don't like me but it doesn't really bother me. I'll leave for people to look at me and see the active life style I lead and know that I'm not some sick or dying man.

What I don't like about the accusations against you is that it is one of those things that in a way you are guilty until proven innocent and even then there will always be a stigma. I just move to LA when that whole McMartin trial took place. It changed everything and now you got the impression that pedos were all over the place. Innocent lives were ruin permanently even though they were exonerated.

That's why I never ever allow myself to be alone with a kid being it my neighbor, niece, nephew, cousin.... All you need is one accusation and you're stigmatized for life.

Pity.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #486 on: March 03, 2010, 08:43:17 PM »
I don't like going to funerals because of the hypocrisy. Lee is a Mr Australia and I am a Mr Canada so that is enough of a bond to attend. I was paying my respects to his grandfather who was a wonderful man and who openly accepted strangers in his neighbourhood and family. Lee wasn't upset that I was there. I like Lee and respect him as an individual and bodybuilder.

No grandfather with any common sense would post on Getbig, period. I do it to prove a point that I can. Guys like Danielson won't debate me in a serious fashion. Look at how he throws out accusation just like a coward who stones people from a crowd.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #487 on: March 03, 2010, 08:43:25 PM »

Funny thing is that you wouldn't. You're a coward hiding behind a keyboard and by the looks of the shape you're in you would gas half way through a punch before falling to the ground sucking wind.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #488 on: March 03, 2010, 08:50:30 PM »
You are talking to the same guy who crashed Lee Priests fathers funeral because he thought they were internet buddies, he lacks all common sense and social grace. Can you imagine your grandfather or father obsessing over a gay black man on the internet for YEARS? The guy is straight crazy.

OK, you got me on the Melvin thing but I never understood this "crashing" of a funeral thing. Unless it was specified that it was private I think going to someone's funeral is a way to show honor and respect. A former mayor in Hawaii just recently died and his service was packed, mostly by people the family did not know. But they knew him and wanted to pay their respects.

I don't know if Vince and Lee are buddied but they do know each other and by all accounts I don't think Lee was the least bit offended that Vince was at his father's funeral.

I don't know. I'm just not in a position to judge one way or another but for something like this I'd need more than just a sent PM that you deleted. No offense to you at all. I don't know you or your history with Vince.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: March 03, 2010, 08:52:19 PM »
honestly, no bullshit here, you sound like a creepy old queer.

Honestly, no bullshit here, but you sound like you have serious issues.

Get an education. Then a job. And move out of that trailer park. At least you'll have a mirror to take a better pic.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #490 on: March 03, 2010, 08:57:52 PM »
I don't like going to funerals because of the hypocrisy. Lee is a Mr Australia and I am a Mr Canada so that is enough of a bond to attend. I was paying my respects to his grandfather who was a wonderful man and who openly accepted strangers in his neighbourhood and family. Lee wasn't upset that I was there. I like Lee and respect him as an individual and bodybuilder.

No grandfather with any common sense would post on Getbig, period. I do it to prove a point that I can. Guys like Danielson won't debate me in a serious fashion. Look at how he throws out accusation just like a coward who stones people from a crowd.

That's an old pic, here ya go. Sorry I am not a young lad :(
E

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #491 on: March 03, 2010, 09:13:52 PM »
This thread is gold, Ron should give stars just for this alone :))

newmom

« Reply #492 on: March 03, 2010, 09:16:23 PM »

yea but that is a great picture

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #493 on: March 03, 2010, 09:17:09 PM »
Cute girl Danny, agree with you on all points about Basile.
Welcome to Slovakia

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: March 03, 2010, 09:17:39 PM »
yea but that is a great picture

E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #495 on: March 03, 2010, 09:18:45 PM »
Cute girl Danny, agree with you on all points about Basile.

E

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #496 on: March 03, 2010, 09:20:03 PM »
Correction on my last post, I meant to say Ron should give ME stars for this thread :)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #497 on: March 03, 2010, 09:25:09 PM »
Well, Pellius, some of those lies will be believed by some of the people so that is a nasty thing to do. I hate all the crap that goes on in the internet. That some like Danielson make up shit is really reprehensible. There he is trying to use morality to make me look bad. He has bugger all so invents crap that I sent him a private message asking for a photo of him nude. What a jerk. If that asshole had the slightest evidence as proof it would be posted here. Take it from me the guy is just trying to score points on Getbig by trying to topple a tall poppy.

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #498 on: March 03, 2010, 09:27:41 PM »
Well, Pellius, some of those lies will be believed by some of the people so that is a nasty thing to do. I hate all the crap that goes on in the internet. That some like Danielson make up shit is really reprehensible. There he is trying to use morality to make me look bad. He has bugger all so invents crap that I sent him a private message asking for a photo of him nude. What a jerk. If that asshole had the slightest evidence as proof it would be posted here. Take if from me the guy is just trying to score points on Getbig by trying to topple a tall poppy.
Weirdo
Welcome to Slovakia

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #499 on: March 03, 2010, 09:28:42 PM »
Danielson what is your point? What does any of those photos prove? Only that your mind is suspicious and you are clutching at straws.

How about posting your real name and then let us see how smart and tough you are here on Getbig?