Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77932 times)

newmom

Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #500 on: March 03, 2010, 09:29:57 PM »
Danielson what is your point? What does any of those photos prove? Only that your mind is suspicious and you are clutching at straws.

How about posting your real name and then let us see how smart and tough you are here on Getbig?

what does his name have to do with squat..Really..and does posting his real name make his IQ go up or down..that kind of question makes no sense

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #501 on: March 03, 2010, 09:30:07 PM »
Danielson what is your point? What does any of those photos prove? Only that your mind is suspicious and you are clutching at straws.

How about posting your real name and then let us see how smart and tough you are here on Getbig?

Go play schuffleboard, Clown.
Welcome to Slovakia

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #502 on: March 03, 2010, 09:30:14 PM »
No, Danielson is the wierdo. Look at his avatar. What does that tell you about the person? A bona fide asshole.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #503 on: March 03, 2010, 09:32:44 PM »
what does his name have to do with squat..Really..and does posting his real name make his IQ go up or down..that kind of question makes no sense

Well, quite simply slander and libel apply to known individuals. Danielson knows that and is hiding behind anonymity or almost that. Let us see if he will repeat those allegations under his own name. Then the real fun will begin.

newmom

« Reply #504 on: March 03, 2010, 09:35:50 PM »
Well, quite simply slander and libel apply to known individuals. Danielson knows that and is hiding behind anonymity or almost that. Let us see if he will repeat those allegations under his own name. Then the real fun will begin.

Oh great breakout the lawsuit..Quick call Johnny Cochran (aww shit he died)..oh wait call Robert Shapiro..If it is untrue maybe some lawyer can get a subpoena to get his identity ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #505 on: March 03, 2010, 09:36:41 PM »
How about Paul Hupp?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #506 on: March 03, 2010, 09:38:48 PM »
Oh great breakout the lawsuit..Quick call Johnny Cochran (aww shit he died)..oh wait call Robert Shapiro..If it is untrue maybe some lawyer can get a subpoena to get his identity ::)

Vince proves time and time again that while he can surely dish it out to Goodrum, he can not take it when people mess with him. He doesn't belong on a site like this.
E

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #507 on: March 03, 2010, 09:39:50 PM »
Go play schuffleboard, Clown.

Fat coward shows up to pile on and hope he makes friends.

This is a guy who tries to get me to tell him I'm gay and even said he post a pic of himself if I do.

When you admit you're a homosexual I will post a pic.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #508 on: March 03, 2010, 10:16:59 PM »
It would be funny to see the people who rag on others the most post there real name and photo.  Guarantee there whole internet persona will go out the door.  God it must be nice to say anything you want to anyone you want and not have to worry about anything.  At least Goodrum shows his ugly mug and we know his name.  Of course it doesn't matter to him cause he doesn't know what is happening anyhow.
No Worries 4 me

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #509 on: March 03, 2010, 10:35:03 PM »
Vince Basile is a very entertaining poster on Getbig...I give him 8.5 out of 10 stars...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #510 on: March 03, 2010, 11:13:52 PM »
I guess Danielson and I have a different idea about what is fun and fair. I have to take 100% responsibility for what I post here. I am disgusted by internet nobodies so I would never use an anonymous handle on a discussion board. I fail to see what anyone gets out of doing that. Oh, I forgot, many protect themselves by being anonymous. How was it possible for Goatboy to remain on Getbig for years and years posting the way he did? Beats me. Sure, Goatboy was funny but for some peculiar reason it isn't that amusing when he targets you. Danielson claims I can't take it but can hand it out. Ha, I take plenty of crap from all and sundry, just like Keith does and just like Goodrum does. No one can touch Goodrum because he doesn't have any assets! He isn't so dumb, afterall.

Yeah, I will have to just grin and bear it and let Ron and the moderators be proud of having such a free discussion board that you can slander others and not have to even think twice about it.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #511 on: March 03, 2010, 11:17:25 PM »

Is dinner ready yet? And can you take a shower already. You know wash out the cheddar, if you know what I mean.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: March 03, 2010, 11:30:47 PM »
Danielson is out of line... Basile is a well known legendary chaser of chubby women!... for real

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #513 on: March 04, 2010, 02:15:35 AM »
Basile and Goodrum deserve their Blue Stars for posts in this thread.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #514 on: March 04, 2010, 03:10:03 AM »
By your own words, Goodrum is innocent. He tries to get even AFTER you bag on him. It's been 4 years now, why don't you just leave the guy alone?
Fu ck you , goodrum deserves everything he gets  >:(

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #515 on: March 05, 2010, 05:10:18 PM »
This thread is a disgrace.

Vince is a great guy who is a credit to this board... if the people bashing him here stopped posting no one would miss any of them.

I'm out.

The Luke

AVBG

« Reply #516 on: March 05, 2010, 09:32:08 PM »

Vince is a great guy who is a credit to this board... if the people bashing him here stopped posting no one would miss any of them.

I'm out.

The Luke

Manlove ^

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #517 on: March 06, 2010, 05:38:50 AM »

I'm out.

The Luke

Creepy old guys who may or may not have a fetish for scantily clad young lads and obsess over a gay dude for years is a credit to the board? All we need now is a Bigfoot hunting buffoon who is 30ish and lives in his parents basement, you know where we could find such a "man"?
E

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #518 on: March 06, 2010, 11:33:37 AM »
Some of you just don't get why Goodrum gets shiot and is not liked or respected by anyone.  He is full of shit and he says anything he wants to make himself look important or successful.  What the fuck has he done.  He is 34 or whatever and has done nothing.  he admits he doesn't lift weights or diets yet he enters a bodybuilding event and thinks he is a bodybuilder.  you just don't enter a BB contest and then call your self a BB.  he doesn't live it at all.  I play Tiger Woods golf on my PS3.  That sure the fuck doesn't make me a golfer.  But in Goodrums world it does.  Then he always posts in thread pretending to be a know it all and tells others who are actually doing something, what to do.  He is truly a loser and delusional fuck who doesn't belong anywhere.  that is why I hate the fucker and he doesn't beliong anywhere.  he pretends to be something he is not and he pretends to be an expert when he cuts corners to get everything he has.  He has no real life experience in anything.  he lives in some bumm fuck area and has never left and done anything.  He is a moron and a fake and liar.  He proves it evertytime he posts.  I don't have to do a thing to expose him.  he does it all himself.
No Worries 4 me

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #519 on: March 08, 2010, 01:03:05 AM »
Danielson is obsessed at trying to prove something untoward about me. He and Goodrum leave no stone unturned but they come up empty. I have no interest in young guys. Goodrum doesn't interest me but by God I will sure respond to stuff he bullshits about. The guy has no integrity and lies to save face and bag others. Danielson and Goodrum are good examples of bad things the internet brings with it. Absolute nobodies can bullshit and act smart and tough and think they are someone on the internet.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #520 on: March 08, 2010, 11:18:09 PM »
Danielson is obsessed at trying to prove something untoward about me. He and Goodrum leave no stone unturned but they come up empty. I have no interest in young guys. Goodrum doesn't interest me but by God I will sure respond to stuff he bullshits about. The guy has no integrity and lies to save face and bag others. Danielson and Goodrum are good examples of bad things the internet brings with it. Absolute nobodies can bullshit and act smart and tough and think they are someone on the internet.

goodrum is well known full lying on all the boards. It is what he does.  He has to to try and make himself look good.  He is not respected by anyone anywhere.  That is not a great way to live life but he brings it on himself.  He tries to lie himself through life and it has backfired.  Karma really fucked him.  He is an asshole and everyone knows it.  Like someone said, everything that people say and do to him he deserves.  DA spit in his face and Goodrums real persona shined through by not doing one fucking thing.  Not even an hey asshole or anything. That is a yellow pussy right there.  Being a fag suits him cause he is as far from being a man as you can get.  His life is sad and the boards are the only thing he has.  He is a joke on everyone of them but for some reason he thinks people like him.  you kinda think he is on some powerful drugs or something to make him that fucked up, but he isn't.  He is just too stupid and ignorant to know what is going on.  I feel sorry for his husband.  Ewww I just barfed in my mouth a little.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #521 on: March 09, 2010, 05:20:33 AM »

You old crybaby, you bring this all on yourself from your endless rants about me to calling me at my hotel.  Same with Keith, he talked trash and decided to place fake orders for pizza at my hotel.  That's why I have to layeth the smacketh down on you two nunzio's. 

Mess with me and I'll emotionally cripple you like I've already done.  You have the opportunity everyday to not get stoned by simply not talking about me in a negative manner.  But if you keep it up, it will only get much worse.       

You don't get you want...you get what you deserve....GG Allen
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #522 on: March 09, 2010, 05:21:54 AM »
You old crybaby, you bring this all on yourself from your endless rants about me to calling me at my hotel.  Same with Keith, he talked trash and decided to place fake orders for pizza at my hotel.  That's why I have to layeth the smacketh down on you two nunzio's. 

Mess with me and I'll emotionally cripple you like I've already done.  You have the opportunity everyday to not get stoned by simply not talking about me in a negative manner.  But if you keep it up, it will only get much worse.       

Whats the fake orders for pizza about?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #523 on: March 09, 2010, 08:13:36 AM »
Whats the fake orders for pizza about?

I know nothing about it, but I'm guessing it was the meatlovers or sausage special.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #524 on: March 09, 2010, 08:40:47 AM »

Jeez you are stupiod.  Why do you think you can do anything to anyone is beyond me and everyone else.  And the pizza thing was awesome.  You are to dumb to see it. For the guys who don't know Goodrum entered a contest where he of course finished last like always but he got to see more guys in things like he said is the reason he enters the contest anyways.  But I guess someone sent some pizzas to Goodrum room at some $14 a night motel he way staying in the night before the contest at around midnight.  Goodrum ended up eating them and blames them for bringing him in bloaty and taking last place.  You know Goodrum has more excuses than anyone living for why he is always last place.  Didn't he use lighting one time and how about the time he had first place wrapped up but he fell UP the stairs and had to withdraw from the show.  This pathetic moron has so many excuses.  He is seriously sick in head.
No Worries 4 me