Author Topic: Vince Basile  (Read 77875 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Vince Basile
« Reply #525 on: March 09, 2010, 09:01:55 AM »
I know nothing about it, but I'm guessing it was the meatlovers or sausage special.
;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #526 on: March 09, 2010, 09:03:13 AM »
Whats the fake orders for pizza about?

Keith and Basile are old farts who have been put out to pasture and now do nothing but make every attempt to get my attention or talk to them because their own family doesn't give a shit about it.  They now live their lives on the internet because real life has forsaken them.

Basile realizes that his dream of being a great bodybuilder will never come true as he never turned pro.  He's almost 70 years old and he now post on Getbig embellishing his great "national title" as though he won the Mr Olympia, Or Mr Universe.... ::)

Keith used to hang with movie stars and did commericals and was an arm wrestling professional.  Now he's 600+ pounds and in very poor health thanks to a spider bite..... ::)  I bet when he tries to call Sly or Jonesy, they problably put him on hold for 5 minutes and then hang up the phone on him.  Now, even his former business partners and collegues have aired out Keith for the person he is after ripping them off.

Both old, both pathetic, both no longer relevant.....
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #527 on: March 09, 2010, 06:05:58 PM »
Keith and Basile are old farts who have been put out to pasture and now do nothing but make every attempt to get my attention or talk to them because their own family doesn't give a shit about it.  They now live their lives on the internet because real life has forsaken them.

Basile realizes that his dream of being a great bodybuilder will never come true as he never turned pro.  He's almost 70 years old and he now post on Getbig embellishing his great "national title" as though he won the Mr Olympia, Or Mr Universe.... ::)

Keith used to hang with movie stars and did commericals and was an arm wrestling professional.  Now he's 600+ pounds and in very poor health thanks to a spider bite..... ::)  I bet when he tries to call Sly or Jonesy, they problably put him on hold for 5 minutes and then hang up the phone on him.  Now, even his former business partners and collegues have aired out Keith for the person he is after ripping them off.

Both old, both pathetic, both no longer relevant.....

oh lord ::) ::)
No Worries 4 me

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #528 on: March 09, 2010, 07:18:14 PM »
both no longer relevant.....
As if you are or ever will be.
 ::)

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #529 on: March 10, 2010, 05:57:29 AM »
As if you are or ever will be.

it's my belief that when jimmy the greek talked about black men being bred to be athlete's he didn't mean melvin.
footloose and fancy free

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #530 on: March 10, 2010, 08:04:55 AM »
A

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #531 on: March 10, 2010, 08:54:12 AM »
Just to un-gay this thread a little,

I was hiking in the woods with my wife and we met these young ladettes. I had my camera on hand and I asked the girls if they wanted me to take some pictures of them for some souvenirs and stuff. They said they'd love to, so they posed for me and I took some snaps.

They were complaining about the high humidity so I told them to take their bathing suits off since it was so hot out. You know, just good clean fun.  8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #532 on: March 10, 2010, 08:59:36 AM »
Nice

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #533 on: March 10, 2010, 09:11:20 AM »
:D

Your expression aside, you look good there. Hope those triceps aren't enhanced via Photoshop.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #534 on: March 10, 2010, 10:39:35 AM »
Just to un-gay this thread a little,

I was hiking in the woods with my wife and we met these young ladettes. I had my camera on hand and I asked the girls if they wanted me to take some pictures of them for some souvenirs and stuff. They said they'd love to, so they posed for me and I took some snaps.

They were complaining about the high humidity so I told them to take their bathing suits off since it was so hot out. You know, just good clean fun.  8)

do all chicks nowadays have no muff at all?

jeez louise...

footloose and fancy free

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #535 on: March 10, 2010, 01:52:33 PM »
Your expression aside, you look good there. Hope those triceps aren't enhanced via Photoshop.

Nope, don't even know how to use Photoshop.
A

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: March 10, 2010, 02:14:05 PM »
Melvin definitely leaned up from the expo pics to the house pics... what was the timeframe melvin?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #537 on: March 10, 2010, 03:57:45 PM »
Melvin definitely leaned up from the expo pics to the house pics... what was the timeframe melvin?

I was actually a lot fatter when I started dieting for the NGA show last year.  I had to burn off about 70 pounds and I did it in 10 weeks with high intensity weight training, functional exercises, polymetrics, and interval cardio.  I lower my overall protein intake and ate more carbohydrates.  I also used Dr Colgans method for getting rid of the water under the skin during the last week.

Recently I started training and dieting starting te first of March to give myself 12 weeks to diet.  I only have about 24 pounds to lose as I've stayed in shape over the past year so it won't have to overdue it and I'll have more time to fine tune things
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #538 on: March 10, 2010, 09:14:24 PM »
I was actually a lot fatter when I started dieting for the NGA show last year.  I had to burn off about 70 pounds and I did it in 10 weeks with high intensity weight training, functional exercises, polymetrics, and interval cardio.  I lower my overall protein intake and ate more carbohydrates.  I also used Dr Colgans method for getting rid of the water under the skin during the last week.

Recently I started training and dieting starting te first of March to give myself 12 weeks to diet.  I only have about 24 pounds to lose as I've stayed in shape over the past year so it won't have to overdue it and I'll have more time to fine tune things

70 pounds.  You wieghed over 270 at some time.  Lets see the pics.  You never even weighed 240 you liar.  So you are caught in another lie.  What did you compete at 130.  And how the fuck can you lose so much weight and have NO muscle and no veins and nothing but fat still.  yes I know I am fat.  When are you going to realize you have no muscle.
No Worries 4 me

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #539 on: March 10, 2010, 09:16:41 PM »
70 pounds.  You wieghed over 270 at some time.  Lets see the pics.  You never even weighed 240 you liar.  So you are caught in another lie.  What did you compete at 130.  And how the fuck can you lose so much weight and have NO muscle and no veins and nothing but fat still.  yes I know I am fat.  When are you going to realize you have no muscle.

Focus on the nudes Keith.  ;D "THE WOMEN"
D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #540 on: March 11, 2010, 03:11:19 AM »

That didnt work Vince you were more water logged than the alantic judging from your pics with very limited muscle mass. sure you lost fat and good on you for that but you need to get leaner and add 20 pounds of lean tissue to your frame (at least) before even getting on stage as a novice.

newmom

« Reply #541 on: March 11, 2010, 03:32:44 AM »
I agree, Vince great improvements

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #542 on: March 11, 2010, 04:49:28 AM »
That didnt work Vince you were more water logged than the alantic judging from your pics with very limited muscle mass. sure you lost fat and good on you for that but you need to get leaner and add 20 pounds of lean tissue to your frame (at least) before even getting on stage as a novice.

Coming from someone who has never stepped on stage in his life, never done a bodybuilding show, or even shown his face or pictures of himself...I'm sure your words carry a lot of creditability..... ::)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #543 on: March 11, 2010, 04:55:03 AM »

Your 600lb jumbo ass has no room to even talk about dieting. 

----- Original Message ----
To: Travis Anderson <travis_anderson2005@yahoo.com.au>
Sent: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008 4:19:50 AM
Subject: Re: Muscle Mafia

I am working on getting a retainer paid so I don't have to wait any longer.  I will know more this week.  Sorry Kieth

A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #544 on: March 11, 2010, 08:58:02 AM »

Your 600lb jumbo ass has no room to even talk about dieting. 

----- Original Message ----
To: Travis Anderson <travis_anderson2005@yahoo.com.au>
Sent: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008 4:19:50 AM
Subject: Re: Muscle Mafia

I am working on getting a retainer paid so I don't have to wait any longer.  I will know more this week.  Sorry Kieth

i give you credit for being an expert "dodger" everytime I call you out on your lies you somehow get away from it.  Face it, you are a fucking liar and scammer.  But, don't worry soon when people Google your name or search for it they will see the real you.  I am so excited about this.  And you won't believe how many people are helping.  This will 100% be the biggest ownage of you ever.  hehehe this is fun
No Worries 4 me

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #545 on: March 11, 2010, 09:05:28 AM »
is this you vince?
footloose and fancy free

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #546 on: March 11, 2010, 09:07:03 AM »
Coming from someone who has never stepped on stage in his life, never done a bodybuilding show, or even shown his face or pictures of himself...I'm sure your words carry a lot of creditability..... ::)

Okay what about the credibility of the judges then?  What did they place you?

Yes, you look better in the picture you posted on this page as well as some of your other recents, and good on you for improving, but still not stage ready.  Why not take a few years off from competing and you might then be able to get the size needed to not place last when you do decide to compete?

Not flaming you, I'm one of the nicer guys here.  Just an honest suggestion.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #547 on: March 11, 2010, 11:09:00 AM »
2 more pics from basile"s smugmug.... he takes pics of all kinds of people and some ask to be photographed with his fancy camera so they can download from his account for themselves.

For danielson to say what he has been saying without using his own name is a low act in my book.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #548 on: March 11, 2010, 12:12:28 PM »
i give you credit for being an expert "dodger" everytime I call you out on your lies you somehow get away from it.  Face it, you are a fucking liar and scammer.  But, don't worry soon when people Google your name or search for it they will see the real you.  I am so excited about this.  And you won't believe how many people are helping.  This will 100% be the biggest ownage of you ever.  hehehe this is fun

Coming from someone that has been proven without a shadow of a doubt a liar and scammer, that's a laugh.  Of course, if you you keep on messing with me its only going to get worse for you.  

Now go pay Travis's and Thomas's money back that you owe them

As far as your scheme to slander me, I really don't care but knock yourself out.  There really isn't much crap that isn't out on Google when typing in my name so its not of any concern.  However, you're simply digging your hole deeper and deeper and ultimately I will have no choice but to be very cruel to you. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #549 on: March 11, 2010, 03:17:26 PM »
Okay what about the credibility of the judges then?  What did they place you?

Yes, you look better in the picture you posted on this page as well as some of your other recents, and good on you for improving, but still not stage ready.  Why not take a few years off from competing and you might then be able to get the size needed to not place last when you do decide to compete?

Not flaming you, I'm one of the nicer guys here.  Just an honest suggestion.

Its an NGA show so they only gave placings for the Top 5 so me and 2 other people didn't get a placing.  I was stage ready and there's no issue in my size the main judge for the show Scott Hults told me that I had plenty of size but I needed to refine it and work more on conditioning and Eric Broser also said work on conditioning which is why I started dieting earlier and kept relatively lean so I don't have to lose so much weight in a short period of time.

My diet was fine and my conditioning was good but being that the NGA Night of Champions is a pro qualifier, good is simply going to cut it.  I have to dig deeper, train harder, and pay my dues.  Doesn't mean I'll get my pro card in this lifetime but I enjoy competing and its good for business.   
A