Author Topic: Bob Chick saying Kai was off and branch was off (obvious AMI/WEIDER) BIAS  (Read 3447 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
But Kai's waist is thicker (stomach looks bloated and distended) and his physique does not flow like Dex's or Phils. He looks stumpy as fuk and it's not an appealing look. Yes, he does have more muscle and some better body parts such as his thighs, but his muscles just don't sit as pretty and his conditioning wasn't as good as Phil's or Dex's, especially at pre-judging.

I agree about Kai's waist.  He has a very short torso which only makes it look thicker and stumpier. Every time I see him I think of one of those treasure troll doll.  Heath has the best shape besides the narrow shoulders everyone talks about.
A

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
How could anybody who watched the webcast think that Branch came in 100%?...he didn't.  If it's not obvious to those now, it should be...the photos don't tell the entire story.  Neither does the video, but it's a lot more representative of the results.  Branch was off, and he definitely didn't look his 'best', whatever that is.  If anything, I'm thinkin' he's the token white guy, as of late.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Is there a pic like that from the back shots? who had the best back, Kai also?

Kai is wider then Phil, have bigger quads (would not say better) and maybe a better chest in that pose, but i dont see he 'destroying' Phil.... Phil has a much pleasant physique, so i would say he would be in top 2 with dexter...

but im saying that just from this picture and like 3 others i saw...
!