Author Topic: Bob Chick saying Kai was off and branch was off (obvious AMI/WEIDER) BIAS  (Read 3448 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
it should of been kai and branch 1,2

the two AMI/weider twinks on the left

"PHIL HEATHS CLOSED THE GAP IN SIZE" - i think not

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Dex and phil have the best double bi in the bunch. Kai and branch look stumpy and Kai's stomach looks distended

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Only delusional nuthuggers would have preferred to have Kai's upperbody over Phils or Dex's judging from that picture.
Q

slicksta

• Getbig II
grapefruit man had the size, but was holding too much water. He was lucky to win.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
Dex and phil have the best double bi in the bunch. Kai and branch look stumpy and Kai's stomach looks distended

Looking at the .pics, its plain to see Kai looks wider across the shoulders than Dex or Phil.

And Kai has better quads. Phil lacks 'quad sweep' and his arms overpower his physique.

spinnis

IMO kai didn't look all that awesome at the night show, neither did dex, BUt Phil did.

So how kai got that score at the night show is beyond me.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
Looking at the .pics, its plain to see Kai looks wider across the shoulders than Dex or Phil.

And Kai has better quads. Phil lacks 'quad sweep' and his arms overpower his physique.

True...But I just can't give it to Kai because of the grapefruit issue....my conscience wont let me.....i cant do it fellas....

Method101

• Getbig V
yes fuck off Bob. Dexter looked the same for 10 years and Heath is as narrow as a pencil, he should go back to basket ball lol.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
True...But I just can't give it to Kai because of the grapefruit issue....my conscience wont let me.....i cant do it fellas....

Oh my god! Does the guy look any worse cos he fucked a grapefruit? What's that got to do with anything?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Oh my god! Does the guy look any worse cos he fucked a grapefruit? What's that got to do with anything?

I agree, it should be given to the best guy on stage that day.

I wonder if he wouldn't give it anyone with a criminal record or another that has done G4P in the past? hell, I wonder if he would give it anyone that does illegal "supplements"?  that would leave no one
I

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word

But Kai's waist is thicker (stomach looks bloated and distended) and his physique does not flow like Dex's or Phils. He looks stumpy as fuk and it's not an appealing look. Yes, he does have more muscle and some better body parts such as his thighs, but his muscles just don't sit as pretty and his conditioning wasn't as good as Phil's or Dex's, especially at pre-judging.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Another puppet move for sure.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
But Kai's waist is thicker (stomach looks bloated and distended) and his physique does not flow like Dex's or Phils. He looks stumpy as fuk and it's not an appealing look. Yes, he does have more muscle and some better body parts such as his thighs, but his muscles just don't sit as pretty and his conditioning wasn't as good as Phil's or Dex's, especially at pre-judging.

Not a beauty contest.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Phil should have won this show. Although Kai was wider, overall Phil had him beat. A much more pleasing physique. Something about Kai's physique doesn't do it for me. People keep saying that Phil isn't as wide as Kai. I didn't know the only thing that was judged in a BBing show was width ::note sarcasm::
X

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
dex should have won.  phil is too narrow.   bob spouting the AMI horn as always
I dont like twinks.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Chick is a retard
Thunderdome approved

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
Not a beauty contest.

Yea, but bodybuilding isn't just mass with conditioning and even at that Kai was not the best conditioned man up there. Palumbo might as well comeback if this is going to be the criteria the judges are setting.

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
One thing that everyone forgot (including Chick), they didn't score the evening/posing round.  If they did, Phil would have won the show as he was two points ahead after prejudging.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
it should of been kai and branch 1,2

the two AMI/weider twinks on the left

"PHIL HEATHS CLOSED THE GAP IN SIZE" - i think not

I know photo's aren't everything...And if these aren't doctored, then holy shit Kai and Branch make the other two look small...

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
I know photo's aren't everything...And if these aren't doctored, then holy shit Kai and Branch make the other two look small...

Yea, especially in the stomach area

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
is it me or does kai and dex seem to have the biggest arms there... (in that fdb pic)
heaths are great but they dont look as big compared to them,, even branch's arms look good there. 
btw, does branch have a torn lat...?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
In those photo's, Branch is the closest thing to having a chance to match Cutlers physique...I'm not saying it should be a winning physique. But it looks very similar...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
One thing that everyone forgot (including Chick), they didn't score the evening/posing round.  If they did, Phil would have won the show as he was two points ahead after prejudging.

I didnt forget it, I mentioned it during the webcast...

That said...scoring of the posing round wouldnt have changed anything, the PHYSIQUES were scored at night...

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
Branch should have at least had 1 or 2 spot.  He totally brought up his back. :o  Kai was a little watery but by far the biggest. He shouldn't have won best poser award because it was weak and not exciting.  Dexter shouldn't have been in the top 5.  Phil was cut but too narrow. :-\  I would have liked to see Ronnie place ahead of Dexter because of crazy progress he's made since the Olympia.  

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Don't hate on Bob.  He just does as he is told.  Right Bob?