Author Topic: Is getbig fake?  (Read 13324 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Is getbig fake?
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2010, 06:29:02 PM »
since ive stumbled across the white light, this reality seems more and more fake, also some strange things like, hearing my phone ring slightly in my ears, wasnt sure if i heard it or not, then i look at my phone and its not ringing, in a split second it started ringing, what could that be a crack in the matrix? i dont know

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2010, 06:31:15 PM »
this reality works very much like the internet, we re encoding reality, what we see with our eyes is like what we see in the pc monitor here, the monitor screen is not really the internet, its the process behind it whats reality, we only see what we encode.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2010, 06:34:19 PM »
LOL those are really good thought El Mariachi. Have you done DMT or LSD recently? Certainly sounds like it. I kinda see reality in the same light. Interestig to see this in someone else where its random.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2010, 06:35:47 PM »
LOL those are really good thought El Mariachi. Have you done DMT or LSD recently? Certainly sounds like it. I kinda see reality in the same light. Interestig to see this in someone else where its random.

I think he just stole a copy of Tool's "Lateralus" and is amazed by the cover.  People usually go through these "realizations" when they're sophomores in high school, not while pushing 30.
Deep Tissue Massage

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2010, 06:38:48 PM »
Start buying stock in hearing aid technology...The Ipod is going to cause so many kids to lose their hearing by the time their 30...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2010, 06:47:02 PM »
(Note: ADDers skip post now)

Bob is usually the face of the "system" when it comes to accusations of bias or underhand dealings in the ifbb and npc

He is obviously not a stand up guy. I have read his posts for years, heard the radio shows, etc. His character (or better, lack thereof ) is transparent: always on message/no shame, taking advantage of having no one speaking back on the radio shows, abusing mod privileges in getbig etc.

Obviously someone who does not have any compulsion of taking unfair advantage when possible and who will never bite the hand that feeds him no matter what. That much everybody knows, and says so openly in this board.

Why does he post here despite the "haters" is also no mystery and def not a show of his courage as some naive members occasionally say. There is certainly the power trip that comes along with special forum/mod privileges, which should not be ignored as a main attraction for someone insecure needing to to stay in the "industry" etc. Why else would anyone feel the need  to hold on to a position as discredited as ifbb athletes rep all these years

But of course that by itself would not be enough, there is def a monetary reason behind it and no i am not saying he is paid by the post, but many other things to do with bb.com and other lie for pay stuff

but i insist on pointing the finger at Ron, despite the fact that there are no takers here. It does not take a conspiracy theorist to see getbig as the system´s controlled escape valve, a place where controversial things can be said, which can then be held as an example that there is freedom in the system.

Everybody here is so happy with themselves that getbig is such a non-censured forum etc etc.
But it is all a fake, you can be racist, anti-semitic, a religous bigot, pedophile, say that bob is this and that, ron is  fat  etc etc because that does not threaten anyone with power. But you try saying something that does and ur banned. Or worst most members dont even care. So basically getbig is actually a very good pic of American democracy : it seems there is freedom of speech (you can say obama/ron is this or that), most people just use it for stupid (but fun) personal attacks, but no serious discussion of how ifbb or npc is run (US government) is allowed

and we know why, as ron himself told us when he banned the baldy with the gay voice (blockhead i believe): he has a family (and probably someone else) to feed and he likes free passes

shit is that all that life is about? u tell me

Get off the crack, son...its warping your brain

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2010, 06:50:13 PM »

no drugs, just meditation, when the white light comes it goes along with suddenly very hot body temperature, i mean very hot especialy the head, and my body becomes very light like floating and a bliss feeling. the white light comes from your own body actually, we have it in us, its also outside in the conciousness what cant be precieved with the eyes, only trough the 3rd eye, so basically its our source, which we re also part of. science is proving this too, they came across a cel in the heart thats as hot as the sun. If you are a religious person, in all the books god is explained to be the white light, its the eternal conciousness whats beeing referred to.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2010, 06:52:19 PM »
Start buying stock in hearing aid technology...The Ipod is going to cause so many kids to loose their hearing by the time their 30...
Good theory here. I use headphones on my laptop and it devestates my hearing. Same as MP3 player. Since the subject is up I don't remember the last time there was no ringing in my ears. Is this normal?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2010, 06:57:11 PM »
Good theory here. I use headphones on my laptop and it devestates my hearing. Same as MP3 player. Since the subject is up I don't remember the last time there was no ringing in my ears. Is this normal?

no its not normal, you re losing ear-hairs that give signals to the brain of the sound, lower the volume son

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2010, 06:58:58 PM »
I think he just stole a copy of Tool's "Lateralus" and is amazed by the cover.  People usually go through these "realizations" when they're sophomores in high school, not while pushing 30.

im in my twenties punk, but thats not the point, stick to discussing men in thongs son

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2010, 07:00:19 PM »
no drugs, just meditation, when the white light comes it goes along with suddenly very hot body temperature, i mean very hot especialy the head, and my body becomes very light like floating and a bliss feeling. the white light comes from your own body actually, we have it in us, its also outside in the conciousness what cant be precieved with the eyes, only trough the 3rd eye, so basically its our source, which we re also part of. science is proving this too, they came across a cel in the heart thats as hot as the sun. If you are a religious person, in all the books god is explained to be the white light, its the eternal conciousness whats beeing referred to.

That's actually DMT. It produced by the 'third eye' scientifically called the pineal gland.It's produced in large amounts when you sleep and it's what makes you dream. It's excreted in huge amounts right before death.

Though it isn't proven many scientists believe that this is what causes people to "see the light" in near death experiences. You certainly see the light and then some when smoking DMT. Sounds alot like what you're talking about.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2010, 07:03:50 PM »
That's actually DMT. It produced by the 'third eye' scientifically called the pineal gland.It's produced in large amounts when you sleep and it's what makes you dream. It's excreted in huge amounts right before death.

Though it isn't proven many scientists believe that this is what causes people to "see the light" in near death experiences. You certainly see the light and then some when smoking DMT. Sounds alot like what you're talking about.

you re right about the pineal gland thats behind the forehead, same as third eye yes. well, some drugs certanly will help you to rise to a higher conciousness, it can also help deeper meditation, im not familiar with DMT, dont know. you should study the roman church and the pope business, they got pineal gland symbols everywhere, yet they dont talk about it. when you visualise you re using the pineal gland, but its not open, i had the privilege to open it up, its not a big deal, its fun though

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2010, 07:08:14 PM »
Ron gets free passes and we get a free playground?  Oh vile deed!  

I didn't realize I was supposed to be crusading against corruption this whole time.  I'll dust off my cape in the name of restoring introducing honor to the world of bodybuilding.

PS - Bob Chick wears a wig.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2010, 07:10:34 PM »

PS - Bob Chick wears a wig.

Bob still has most of his original hair

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2010, 07:10:38 PM »
bob chick is hiding jews

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2010, 07:11:18 PM »
you re right about the pineal gland thats behind the forehead, same as third eye yes. well, some drugs certanly will help you to rise to a higher conciousness, it can also help deeper meditation, im not familiar with DMT, dont know. you should study the roman church and the pope business, they got pineal gland symbols everywhere, yet they dont talk about it.
Well the third eye is what controls the body essentially. And it produces DMT. It's obtainable from grass, and many other plants fond in every eco system. It's extracted and smoked. DMT is all you are describing but multiplied by 100. Something one should not live without experiencing. Hearing you speak the way you do of these experiences has me curious as to how you would know of somehting so similar to DMT tripping (mildly) yet having not heard of it. Here's a video describing it if you don't know. Joe Rogan describes it well and says if aliens landed out front and they spoke to him it would be crazy. But not nearly as crazy as DMT.

Really worth watching.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2010, 07:15:28 PM »
Bob still has most of his original hair

I agree.  He's completely justified in augmenting those portions which nature and father time have reclaimed.

PS - Your 3rd eye is on the end of your pecker, you new age hosers.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2010, 07:21:39 PM »
bob chick is hiding jews

Jews in Florida? Are you sure?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2010, 07:21:53 PM »
Well the third eye is what controls the body essentially. And it produces DMT. It's obtainable from grass, and many other plants fond in every eco system. It's extracted and smoked. DMT is all you are describing but multiplied by 100. Something one should not live without experiencing. Hearing you speak the way you do of these experiences has me curious as to how you would know of somehting so similar to DMT tripping (mildly) yet having not heard of it. Here's a video describing it if you don't know. Joe Rogan describes it well and says if aliens landed out front and they spoke to him it would be crazy. But not nearly as crazy as DMT.

Really worth watching.

interesting..i really dont know what to think of trips, could be just drug induced, what i do is real to me, often i must stop my meditation session because of too much stimulation between the eyebrows, it hurts sometimes, and those tibetans that get so hot during meditation that they can melt icecubes is no joke either and cant be seen as just a trip, the heat is producing some kind of healing, and yes meditation does seem to lift up DMT, its like generating energy.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2010, 07:35:09 PM »
interesting..i really dont know what to think of trips, could be just drug induced, what i do is real to me, often i must stop my meditation session because of too much stimulation between the eyebrows, it hurts sometimes, and those tibetans that get so hot during meditation that they can melt icecubes is no joke either and cant be seen as just a trip, the heat is producing some kind of healing, and yes meditation does seem to lift up DMT, its like generating energy.
As you said earlier the world is more than what your eyes see. I might have mistakenly described it as a trip but it's more like an experience. . You go to another dimension. Literally. Words can't begin to describe it. To go through life not experiencing this to me is a life unlived. Of course if drugs aren't your thing I can understand. But it's produced in your own head every night. Try it  ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2010, 07:43:18 PM »
getbig is  bbing.com's dump.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2010, 07:53:08 PM »
we re programmed in this 3d 5 senses reality, there is so much more to explore. study how those hypnotists change the mind of people, he programs a belief in to eat them, they eat raw patatoes but say it tastes sweet like a apple, they got their mind programmed they eat a apple, so it doesnt matter what it is. when you hit your leg, you feel pain in the brain not in the leg, im just giving clues, think about it
this reality works very much like the internet, we re encoding reality, what we see with our eyes is like what we see in the pc monitor here, the monitor screen is not really the internet, its the process behind it whats reality, we only see what we encode.

you wouldnt happen to be familiar with George Berkeley?  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2010, 07:55:55 PM »

you wouldnt happen to be familiar with George Berkeley?  ;D
The religious guy/philosopher!? 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2010, 07:57:57 PM »
The religious guy/philosopher!? 
uc berkely was founded in his honor. yes. that guy. mariachis feelings on the nature of reality, to a certain extent,  mirror that of berkeleys.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2010, 08:03:20 PM »
A good lecture by Terence Mckenna. A big 'advocate' of DMT. A great vision of what the world is.