Author Topic: Is getbig fake?  (Read 13323 times)

slate

• Getbig IV
Is getbig fake?
« on: March 09, 2010, 04:34:02 PM »
(Note: ADDers skip post now)

Bob is usually the face of the "system" when it comes to accusations of bias or underhand dealings in the ifbb and npc

He is obviously not a stand up guy. I have read his posts for years, heard the radio shows, etc. His character (or better, lack thereof ) is transparent: always on message/no shame, taking advantage of having no one speaking back on the radio shows, abusing mod privileges in getbig etc.

Obviously someone who does not have any compulsion of taking unfair advantage when possible and who will never bite the hand that feeds him no matter what. That much everybody knows, and says so openly in this board.

Why does he post here despite the "haters" is also no mystery and def not a show of his courage as some naive members occasionally say. There is certainly the power trip that comes along with special forum/mod privileges, which should not be ignored as a main attraction for someone insecure needing to to stay in the "industry" etc. Why else would anyone feel the need  to hold on to a position as discredited as ifbb athletes rep all these years

But of course that by itself would not be enough, there is def a monetary reason behind it and no i am not saying he is paid by the post, but many other things to do with bb.com and other lie for pay stuff

but i insist on pointing the finger at Ron, despite the fact that there are no takers here. It does not take a conspiracy theorist to see getbig as the system´s controlled escape valve, a place where controversial things can be said, which can then be held as an example that there is freedom in the system.

Everybody here is so happy with themselves that getbig is such a non-censured forum etc etc.
But it is all a fake, you can be racist, anti-semitic, a religous bigot, pedophile, say that bob is this and that, ron is  fat  etc etc because that does not threaten anyone with power. But you try saying something that does and ur banned. Or worst most members dont even care. So basically getbig is actually a very good pic of American democracy : it seems there is freedom of speech (you can say obama/ron is this or that), most people just use it for stupid (but fun) personal attacks, but no serious discussion of how ifbb or npc is run (US government) is allowed

and we know why, as ron himself told us when he banned the baldy with the gay voice (blockhead i believe): he has a family (and probably someone else) to feed and he likes free passes

shit is that all that life is about? u tell me

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Is getbig fake?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 04:43:15 PM »
Hmmm, very well said and well put. I myself have wondered this same thing. Seems you are right, Getbig serves as a escape valve of sorts.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 04:53:33 PM »
i def agree about bob
w

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2010, 04:56:14 PM »
If you want uncensoured and BH, www.muscleweek.com

Lot of Jealously and Hatred in the world, some people need to try and bring down others and the internet is a great tool for them.

Wingnut32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2010, 05:00:24 PM »
excellent post

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2010, 05:04:32 PM »
slate's post is spot on.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2010, 05:27:30 PM »
Ron is basically a fanboy/schmoe who has never really lifted weights but just likes to hang around expos and shows snappin pics of dudes in thongs and hugging up on fitness hoes.

Of course he doesn't want to Lose his "free pass", you're definitely right about him catering to the bbing powers.

Most of us who have been here for awhile know this and could give a shit. As for myself I could care less since Bbing is a bloated dieing cancer patient on dialysis, I could give a shit about the politics of the wretched stagnant corpse it's become.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 05:31:22 PM »
Ron is basically a fanboy/schmoe who has never really lifted weights but just likes to hang around expos and shows snappin pics of dudes in thongs and hugging up on fitness hoes.

Of course he doesn't want to Lose his "free pass", you're definitely right about him catering to the bbing powers.

Most of us who have been here for awhile know this and could give a shit. As for myself I could care less since Bbing is a bloated dieing cancer patient on dialysis, I could give a shit about the politics of the wretched stagnant corpse it's become.

spot on n best post of the day.

ron.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 05:44:04 PM »
spot on n best post of the day.

ron.

Thank u my friend

what I find most fake of all are he countless getbiggers who kiss Ron's ass yet call out every other schmoe, in my book a schmoe is a schmoe is a schmoe

newmom

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 05:47:37 PM »
good post Slate

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 05:51:13 PM »
I miss Blockhead

Mars, too

newmom

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2010, 05:54:22 PM »
I miss Blockhead

Mars, too

oh they are posting elsewhere

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2010, 05:55:54 PM »
Reminds me of how I think when I'm high. And I always wonder what life is all about. Are you high slate ?  ;D
Good observations. Or "bobservations"

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2010, 06:04:39 PM »
oh they are posting elsewhere

why don't you

newmom

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2010, 06:05:28 PM »
why don't you

um I do, but this is my home also

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2010, 06:08:29 PM »
our world is made out of atoms. ever seen the inside of a atom? its frickin empty, therefore all this is just a illusion, a persistent one, you also have a collective illusion, the mind makes it real.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2010, 06:11:11 PM »
at least we still have dr chimps

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2010, 06:14:31 PM »
our world is made out of atoms. ever seen the inside of a atom? its frickin empty, therefore all this is just a illusion, a persistent one, you also have a collective illusion, the mind makes it real.
It gets smaller than atoms.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2010, 06:18:14 PM »
Getbig is a swamp where most users are in some way negleted by society and try to get attention here, by trolling! Nevertheless, Slate, you forgot to mention that some guys run/ran some "dark" businesses in this forum, in a very dissimulated way...
S

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2010, 06:20:16 PM »
we re programmed in this 3d 5 senses reality, there is so much more to explore. study how those hypnotists change the mind of people, he programs a belief in to eat them, they eat raw patatoes but say it tastes sweet like a apple, they got their mind programmed they eat a apple, so it doesnt matter what it is. when you hit your leg, you feel pain in the brain not in the leg, im just giving clues, think about it

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2010, 06:22:57 PM »
we re programmed in this 3d 5 senses reality, there is so much more to explore. study how those hypnotists change the mind of people, he programs a belief in to eat them, they eat raw patatoes but say it tastes sweet like a apple, they got their mind programmed they eat a apple, so it doesnt matter what it is. when you hit your leg, you feel pain in the brain not in the leg, im just giving clues, think about it
You sir, are speaking some sense here. The mind is the greatest place to take trips.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2010, 06:23:21 PM »
at least we still have dr chimps
Stand down, BP.  :)

Mama, take this badge off of me
I can't use it anymore.
It's gettin' dark, too dark to see
I feel I'm knockin' on heaven's door.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2010, 06:26:09 PM »
You sir, are speaking some sense here. The mind is the greatest place to take trips.

mind's chatter needs to be quieted, then you can explore the bigger view of conciousness

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2010, 06:27:08 PM »
(Note: ADDers skip post now)

Bob is usually the face of the "system" when it comes to accusations of bias or underhand dealings in the ifbb and npc

He is obviously not a stand up guy. I have read his posts for years, heard the radio shows, etc. His character (or better, lack thereof ) is transparent: always on message/no shame, taking advantage of having no one speaking back on the radio shows, abusing mod privileges in getbig etc.

Obviously someone who does not have any compulsion of taking unfair advantage when possible and who will never bite the hand that feeds him no matter what. That much everybody knows, and says so openly in this board.

Why does he post here despite the "haters" is also no mystery and def not a show of his courage as some naive members occasionally say. There is certainly the power trip that comes along with special forum/mod privileges, which should not be ignored as a main attraction for someone insecure needing to to stay in the "industry" etc. Why else would anyone feel the need  to hold on to a position as discredited as ifbb athletes rep all these years

But of course that by itself would not be enough, there is def a monetary reason behind it and no i am not saying he is paid by the post, but many other things to do with bb.com and other lie for pay stuff

but i insist on pointing the finger at Ron, despite the fact that there are no takers here. It does not take a conspiracy theorist to see getbig as the system´s controlled escape valve, a place where controversial things can be said, which can then be held as an example that there is freedom in the system.

Everybody here is so happy with themselves that getbig is such a non-censured forum etc etc.
But it is all a fake, you can be racist, anti-semitic, a religous bigot, pedophile, say that bob is this and that, ron is  fat  etc etc because that does not threaten anyone with power. But you try saying something that does and ur banned. Or worst most members dont even care. So basically getbig is actually a very good pic of American democracy : it seems there is freedom of speech (you can say obama/ron is this or that), most people just use it for stupid (but fun) personal attacks, but no serious discussion of how ifbb or npc is run (US government) is allowed

and we know why, as ron himself told us when he banned the baldy with the gay voice (blockhead i believe): he has a family (and probably someone else) to feed and he likes free passes

shit is that all that life is about? u tell me

Understand one thing...The Jews control all media in America...Any site or business that makes a good profit and is some kind of platform that can get an agenda out, will be bought up the Jewish Hierarchy...And if you don't sell, you will be systematically sanctioned until you go out of business or sell off to a Jew...Ron couldn't go against their agenda if he wanted to...He would be blackballed by the Hierarchy...There's a reason he teamed up with the biggest bodybuilding site on the net(bodybuilding.com) What do these two sites have in common? Gee I wonder...Elite fitness also does extremely well...Who owns that site?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2010, 06:28:48 PM »
If you want uncensoured and BH, www.muscleweek.com

Lot of Jealously and Hatred in the world, some people need to try and bring down others and the internet is a great tool for them.

Yet another Jewish run site...Which is cool and all but he won't be break'n any real news stories and if he steps out of line, the Hierarchy will reel him back in...