Author Topic: A TREMENDOUS NEW INTERVIEW BY NASSER!!  (Read 17474 times)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
A TREMENDOUS NEW INTERVIEW BY NASSER!!
« on: March 20, 2010, 01:07:35 AM »
http://www.hugenasser.com/interview/robson-interviews/part-seven/

Another remarkably insightful and truthful interview on the real workings and way things are in IFBB Pro BB.

The Wizard telling it exactly like it is.............

BB fans are truly lucky to be given this rare insider's insight into BB- no other pro will tell it like it is.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Re: A TREMENDOUS NEW INTERVIEW BY NASSER!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 02:50:11 AM »
"By the way, I am not putting people down for using Synthol. I am just stating what I did and did not do. Only idiots, people who do not have bodybuilding aspirations and people who really do not like bodybuilding – because they are envious – try to discredit bodybuilders who use Synthol"

Even by Nasser standards this is an incredibly absurd/asanine statement.

That being said.... I think we all enjoyed Nasser's candor when he first started doing these interviews, but he has long since become a self-parody with all of the incredible bitterness, and scorn that he chooses to spew forth.

He needs help.

Really.

M!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 03:22:44 AM »
http://www.hugenasser.com/interview/robson-interviews/part-seven/

Another remarkably insightful and truthful interview on the real workings and way things are in IFBB Pro BB.

The Wizard telling it exactly like it is.............

BB fans are truly lucky to be given this rare insider's insight into BB- no other pro will tell it like it is.

nasser shows again he is great with contests predictions!!.. he had done this before in his previous famous interviews when he predicted the results of mr. o. 2007 and here he did it again before AC 2010!!..

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 06:17:25 AM »

i don't think nasser would be as nearly hated as he is if it wasn't for you retards.

good work. he must be proud.
b

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 06:18:12 AM »

i don't think nasser would be as nearly hated as he is if it wasn't for you retards.

good work. he must be proud.

That's the truth.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 10:08:05 AM »
Nasser is totally ridiculous... While I did find this interview entertaining, anyone dumb enough to think Nasser's ramblings are accurate needs to have their head examined.
A

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 10:17:50 AM »
interesting.

but all that backstabbing wasnt really neccesary... :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 10:39:16 AM »
I just read that and i have to amend some previous statements:

I always say that Nasser is probably a good guy and i just like fucking with team Nasser. I now think Nasser is a total asshole.

He talks shit about every BBer there is and really thinks he's better than everyone, what a fucking dick.

I can see why him and bigbobs are friends now...two assholes who think their shit doesn't stink.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2010, 10:46:28 AM »
Hilarious - Nas is great
If only he got rid of his "fans"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2010, 11:39:00 AM »
He's one bitter angry dude ironically a lot like his fans

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2010, 11:42:14 AM »
its just sad at this point.....nasshole still hellbent on "exposing" the ifbb/other bodybuilders for the enjoyment of himself and the 5 fans he has left

were a a decade past any of his words carrying any modicum of relevance.......just a walking cautionary tale

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2010, 11:42:29 AM »
He's one bitter angry dude ironically a lot like his fans

Multiple Mr o winners like Yates and Coleman don't come off nearly as arrogant as this synthol filled also-ran.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 11:48:51 AM »
Multiple Mr o winners like Yates and Coleman don't come off nearly as arrogant as this synthol filled also-ran.

Just think about guys who came close like Labrada who moved on with his life and never bitched and badmouthed anyone after the fact , he's a class act Nasser is a fucking crybaby filled with bitterness and anger , he's 45 has no wife , no children he's waging internet-war on message boards and selling used underwear online , he's in a very dark place bitching and moaning about how he was victimized

The guy is really sad as is a lot of his fans

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2010, 12:18:40 PM »
So, I had mixed feelings going into the Arnold show. Then the other thing was that mostly all the Arnold competitors/Miss International contestants – I would say 95% – had taken diuretics in preparing for that show. They had used diuretics that were just off of the given official banned diuretics list with the goal of pretending that this second highest show is really “diuretic tested”.

If I read him right, he regrets doing the 1999 Arnold cause the other competitors were using legal diuretics. This is also comming from a guy who was disqualified in 1996 Olympis for using illegal ones.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2010, 12:26:37 PM »
So, I had mixed feelings going into the Arnold show. Then the other thing was that mostly all the Arnold competitors/Miss International contestants – I would say 95% – had taken diuretics in preparing for that show. They had used diuretics that were just off of the given official banned diuretics list with the goal of pretending that this second highest show is really “diuretic tested”.

If I read him right, he regrets doing the 1999 Arnold cause the other competitors were using legal diuretics. This is also comming from a guy who was disqualified in 1996 Olympis for using illegal ones.

Great point I missed that one ! he's a hypocrite but that's old news

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 12:31:29 PM »
Getbig ruined Huge Nasser, he takes it way to seriously, notice he rants about synthol bashers when that had nothing to do with the question.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 11:33:53 PM »

Everyone at the O in 96 took diuretics, there was no test that year, but through word of mouth the panel look away Nasser's prize money as he had told Matarazzo about his diuretic use in passing who sold him out

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 11:34:54 PM »
One of my fave quotes from it lol: "Almost 30 years in bodybuilding have made me “less hungry” for bodybuilding events. I am tired of seeing pro tan faces, smelling protein farts, being forced to hear vows of the next contest win/assault of this or that guy/girl and being asked about the “best steroid cycle”."

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 11:39:08 PM »
Nasser is totally ridiculous... While I did find this interview entertaining, anyone dumb enough to think Nasser's ramblings are accurate needs to have their head examined.

Coming from the guy who asked repeatedly for Nasser to be on his radio show.

So is that how you operate - if someone decides not to do your radio show after you make the request a few times then you try bashing them? lol

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 11:42:22 PM »
Everyone at the O in 96 took diuretics, there was no test that year, but through word of mouth the panel look away Nasser's prize money as he had told Matarazzo about his diuretic use in passing who sold him out

The tests in 1996 were carried out on urine samples not word of mouth. Nasser was stripped of his 3rd place.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2010, 11:43:48 PM »
Coming from the guy who asked repeatedly for Nasser to be on his radio show.

So is that how you operate - if someone decides not to do your radio show after you make the request a few times then you try bashing them? lol

yes this guy even e-mailed me to convince nasser to accept his request (i still have the e-mail) :-\

same as when nasser refused to meet gronk, you know ;D

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2010, 11:48:27 PM »
Nasser is a douchebag.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2010, 12:26:29 AM »

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2010, 12:47:13 AM »
This guy is such a hypocrite!

"Another very interesting fact is that I am basically the only one who had won the Arnold Classic who is European born and not a former NPC competitor. Now you can build the thesis that either former NPC amateurs (who then turned pro) are of better caliber than non-NPC/non USA pro bodybuilders or you can say that it is not really easy to win the Arnold Classic as non-US pro."

But this prejudice doesn't exist during the more prestigeious Olympia contest where several non Americans have won? What a fucking douchebag!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2010, 12:56:59 AM »
he had told Matarazzo about his diuretic use in passing who sold him out

It's never Nasser's fault.