Author Topic: Almost a quarter of Republicans think Obama 'may be the Antichrist'  (Read 14578 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Almost a quarter of Republicans think Obama 'may be the Antichrist'
« Reply #225 on: March 29, 2010, 08:08:11 PM »
What 2 outcomes are there? Either the Christian god is real or not? What if Zeus is real or not? 50/50 is bogus. You are declaring, by fiat that it is 50/50 without evidence yourself.
I was generalizing and saying is there a god/gods or not...I understand what your saying deicide but in fact if an action or question has 2 outcome than it is a 50/50 probability that one is right...think true/false questions...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: March 29, 2010, 08:08:59 PM »
where's the example of non-hypocrital criticism of a religious belief

come on man, this is your nutty theory, surely you must be able to scratch up at least one example
I feel its wrong to blow yourself up in the name of religion...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #227 on: March 29, 2010, 08:12:17 PM »
I was generalizing and saying is there a god/gods or not...I understand what your saying deicide but in fact if an action or question has 2 outcome than it is a 50/50 probability that one is right...think true/false questions...
dude I'm asking you for one simple example of a non-hypocritcal criticism

aren't you the one who called me a hypocrite for riduculing the crowd who thinks Obama is the AntiChrist?  (even though I never denied and said I had no problem if they want to do the same to my beliefs)

we know what you think is hypocritcal now give us an example of something that is not hypocritical

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #228 on: March 29, 2010, 08:14:14 PM »
I feel its wrong to blow yourself up in the name of religion...

are you saying thats your example of a non-hypocritical criticism?

I'm willing to go with that if you are

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: March 29, 2010, 08:16:30 PM »
dude I'm asking you for one simple example of a non-hypocritcal criticism

aren't you the one who called me a hypocrite for riduculing the crowd who thinks Obama is the AntiChrist?  (even though I never denied and said I had no problem if they want to do the same to my beliefs)

we know what you think is hypocritcal now give us an example of something that is not hypocritical
LOL dude calm down I answered you right before this post  ;)

just b/c youre ok with them ridiculing you doesnt make it not hypocritical....please explain that thought process to me  ???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: March 29, 2010, 08:19:25 PM »
are you saying thats your example of a non-hypocritical criticism?

I'm willing to go with that if you are
yes sure

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #231 on: March 29, 2010, 08:22:15 PM »
yes sure

cool

show me some proof that this guy is not being greeted by Allah in heaven with 72 virgins

I can't disprove that

can you?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: March 29, 2010, 08:24:46 PM »
cool

show me some proof that this guy is not being greeted by Allah in heaven with 72 virgins

I can't disprove that

can you?
wtf does that have to do with anything...Im not going around blowing myself up

you however criticize ppl for believing without proof but you yourself believe without proof...how do you not see the difference?

you know what forget it just let this thread die bro

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #233 on: March 29, 2010, 08:29:59 PM »
wtf does that have to do with anything...Im not going around blowing myself up

you however criticize ppl for believing without proof but you yourself believe without proof...how do you not see the difference?

you know what forget it just let this thread die bro

where's your proof that those people who blow themself aren't doing the "right thing" as their religion teaches

personally I think they are nutbags but I have no actual proof that their belief is WRONG

do I?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: March 29, 2010, 08:33:58 PM »
where's your proof that those people who blow themself aren't doing the "right thing" as their religion teaches

personally I think they are nutbags but I have no actual proof that their belief is WRONG

do I?
you see Im not saying there religion is wrong you ARE numb nut fuck......

you say all religion is not true b/c they have no proof but then you believ in the opposite without proof

I am not criticizing them for believing without proof I am criticizing them for blowing themselves up in the name of religion so for me to be a hypocrite I would have to blow myself up in the name of my religion...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #235 on: March 29, 2010, 08:47:28 PM »
you see Im not saying there religion is wrong you ARE numb nut fuck......

you say all religion is not true b/c they have no proof but then you believ in the opposite without proof

I am not criticizing them for believing without proof I am criticizing them for blowing themselves up in the name of religion so for me to be a hypocrite I would have to blow myself up in the name of my religion...

where is the proof that they are wrong in blowing themselves up

again, where is your proof that Allah is not meeting that bomber in heaven with 72 virgins (sidenote - I wonder if the if the female bombers also get 72 virgins?)

how can you possibly criticize that without proof that it is not true without being a hypocrite?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: March 29, 2010, 08:50:15 PM »
where is the proof that they are wrong in blowing themselves up

again, where is your proof that Allah is not meeting that bomber in heaven with 72 virgins (sidenote - I wonder if the if the female bombers also get 72 virgins?)

how can you possibly criticize that without proof that it is not true without being a hypocrite
that has nothing to do with my situation b/c im not criticizing them for not having proof you are....brain child

im criticizing them for blowing themselves up I didnt mention proof at all so it doesnt enter into my equation...what does is the suicide bombing in the name of relgion which i dont do so therefore im not being hypocritical such as you... ::)

just let it go bro

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #237 on: March 29, 2010, 08:52:24 PM »
that has nothing to do with my situation b/c im not criticizing them for not having proof you are....brain child

im criticizing them for blowing themselves up I didnt mention proof
at all so it doesnt enter into my equation...what does is the suicide bombing in the name of relgion which i dont do so therefore im not being hypocritical such as you... ::)

just let it go bro

where is your proof that blowing themselves up is the wrong thing to do?

do you get it bro?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 29, 2010, 08:56:43 PM »

do you get it bro?
I didnt mention proof brain child...you did that has nothing to do with my views....

just let it gooooo

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: March 29, 2010, 08:58:34 PM »

do you get it bro?
Im not criticizing them for a lack of proof you are...my criticism has nothing to do with proof, it has to do with blowing themselves up

yours has to do with proof and then you turn around and believe the opposite without proof...am I blowing myself up in the name of religion? NOOOOO

but you do believe there is no God without proof...

do you get it?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #240 on: March 29, 2010, 09:01:50 PM »
I didnt mention proof brain child...you did that has nothing to do with my views....

just let it gooooo

isn't your whole fucking theory based on being able to "prove" or not being able to "disprove" something?

you're the person who called me a hypocrite and defined the terms

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: March 29, 2010, 09:06:18 PM »
isn't your whole fucking theory based on being able to "prove" or not being able to "disprove" something?

you're the person who called me a hypocrite and defined the terms
thats in your case.....b/c you cited that you think its silly for them to believe in the antichrist without proof...I didnt criticize them for not having proof

If you criticize somebody for something you do then its being hypocritical...

you criticize them for believing in God without proof, then you turn around in believe there is no God again without proof...hypocritical

I criticize them for blowing themselves up in the name of religion, I DO NOT turn around and blow myself up in the name of religion...not hypocritical

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #242 on: March 29, 2010, 09:15:09 PM »
thats in your case.....b/c you cited that you think its silly for them to believe in the antichrist without proof...I didnt criticize them for not having proof

If you criticize somebody for something you do then its being hypocritical...

you criticize them for believing in God without proof, then you turn around in believe there is no God again without proof...hypocritical

I criticize them for blowing themselves up in the name of religion, I DO NOT turn around and blow myself up in the name of religion...not hypocritical

still waiting for you show some scrap of proof that Allah is not meeting them in heaven with 72 virgins

come on man

just disprove it and we're done

I suppose youd like to get into another debate that ends in you not being able to disprove religion?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: March 29, 2010, 09:23:24 PM »
still waiting for you show some scrap of proof that Allah is not meeting them in heaven with 72 virgins

come on man

just disprove it and we're done
LOL reread my previous post bro...im done with your ignorant ass the ppl who have read this thread know the score.  ;)

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
« Reply #244 on: March 29, 2010, 09:36:15 PM »
Antichrist...NO.

Anticapitalist...YES.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #245 on: March 29, 2010, 10:07:15 PM »
LOL reread my previous post bro...im done with your ignorant ass the ppl who have read this thread know the score.  ;)

I assume so

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #246 on: March 29, 2010, 10:10:08 PM »
Antichrist...NO.

Anticapitalist...YES.

antichrist no = hypocrite

right Tony?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #247 on: March 30, 2010, 09:45:34 AM »
I suppose youd like to get into another debate that ends in you not being able to disprove religion?

I recently read a study done by a top psychologist.  Basically saying that God can not be proven or dis-proven between people.  What you believe can not be proven or dis-proven by anyone else because it is your brain and your thoughts.  You might think it is the same God as everyone else but in reality it is your brains own understanding of God which like i said you can not prove or dis-prove existence of.
Abandon every hope...