Author Topic: Attention Ron, BIG_STI warrior ready for timeout?  (Read 2470 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Attention Ron, BIG_STI warrior ready for timeout?
« on: April 14, 2010, 12:37:40 PM »
Never caugh BIG_STI to type something positive, he only chims in if for baseless attacks, he comes across as miserable and its time to put him in time out, what do you think? This is just the first page of his attacks, so you get the point

1   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Alex23 Finally Cut Down  on: Today at 12:30:23 PM 
Quote from: EL Mariachi on Today at 10:16:27 AM
not bad? thats a excellent physique, but you have to take in account if he just finished a workout, pumped with shockwave product, its an excellent product for pump and look unhuman.

I'm sure unpumped his arms are still bigger than you twink 
Reply Quote Notify 

2   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Aspartame  on: April 13, 2010, 08:49:40 AM 
Quote from: figgs on April 13, 2010, 07:46:16 AM
Aspartame is only the beginning. We're bombarded with toxins from our diets. Look at us, our most popular fast food option is a fucking baconator, bacon on top of cow and cheese. Some religions think cows are holy and shouldn't be eaten, other religions think it unholy to mix dairy and meat, nutrient for birth mixed with the dead animal. Look at us, many of us actually eat a mixture of the two. American industry is a slap in the face to anything sacred hahah.

There is a well calculated conspiracy here to shut down all of the mystical anatomy in our body. We each have a pineal gland in the center of our brains that gets shut down after a few decades of careless dieting, etc. The pineal gland is literally our third eye where our soul is situated. They know our mystical anatomy before our schools can get around to teaching us and they attack it, so we can not be free no matter how hard we try, because we will not desire to be free, this is an aspect of soul to desire to be free. If you are a docile robotic mechanism, you will only ask for advice and leadership to ease survival anxieties.

The best thing to do is to go raw and organic as much as you can. Support your local farms! Meditate and learn chi gong, lucid dreaming and other spiritual practices in order to awaken your mystical anatomy, wherefore promoting soul's presence in the body.

STFU fag
Reply Quote Notify 

3   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: An In-Depth Physiological Analysis of Hypertrophic versus Strength Training  on: April 13, 2010, 08:44:41 AM 
Hugeripped = Adam 
Reply Quote Notify 

4   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: A 6'4" guy with the same measurements as a 5'4" guy is pathetic...  on: April 12, 2010, 07:34:06 AM 
A "sport" for these vile little midgets 
Reply Quote Notify 

5   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Question regarding recent Date I had.  on: April 09, 2010, 12:05:12 PM 
Quote from: tbombz on April 08, 2010, 11:23:41 PM
well shes obviously a whore if thats true so make her scream your  name

Like you scream the name of your top bear 
Reply Quote Notify 

6   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Branch Warren Guest Posing Photos  on: April 08, 2010, 11:19:16 PM 
What a disgusting midget troll 
Reply Quote Notify 

7   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Another guy in TAPOUT shirt gets beat down  on: April 07, 2010, 01:16:23 PM 
Brutal repost 
Reply Quote Notify 

8   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Need help with drawing software  on: April 07, 2010, 07:45:56 AM 
Looking to shop some twinks? 
Reply Quote Notify 

9   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: I noticed everytime i brush teeth get a headache  on: April 07, 2010, 07:44:50 AM 
It's because you're brushing the layer of man juice off your teeth Eltwink 
Remove Reply Quote Notify 

10   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Call me all you want but have i ever stooped this low?  on: April 07, 2010, 07:40:26 AM 
lol at 14 inch arms trying to divert attention away from his humiliated physique 
Reply Quote Notify 

11   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: War against fat people  on: April 07, 2010, 07:36:35 AM 
Vince is a fat slob and likes to fuck a fat slob. You try to make excuses about being a fat pig and how it's ok when at the end of the day it just shows your lack of willpower is sickening 
Reply Quote Notify 

12   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: destroyed a kid in the gym  on: April 07, 2010, 02:28:16 AM 
Quote from: NordicNerd on April 06, 2010, 11:42:36 PM
"Squadfather" is a stupid macho-simpleton who is only able to intimidate other stupid macho-simpletons. His girlfriend lives in a trailer-park and his "ownings" are quite boring, to be frank.

NN

A butt hurt gimmick, how badly did he own you? 
Reply Quote Notify 

13   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: destroyed a kid in the gym  on: April 06, 2010, 08:05:10 PM 
Quote from: Method101 on April 06, 2010, 05:19:47 PM
Sounds like the time when i saw this 20 year old guy at my gym squatting a bar with 1 wheel either side, after he completed his set i asked him if i could share the bar, he said yes then i proceeded to grab the bar out of the squat rack and Curl it 6 times before dropping it on the ground, he must have felt like a bitch.

90lbs would snap your 15 inch arms in half 
Reply Quote Notify 

14   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Which Getbig members are more pathetic?  on: April 06, 2010, 10:50:57 AM 
Any bodybuilder under 200lbs is not a man 
Reply Quote Notify 

15   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Bob Chick is the "Athletes Rep"...  on: April 06, 2010, 10:41:46 AM 
The drug addicts rep 
Reply Quote Notify 

16   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: destroyed a kid in the gym  on: April 06, 2010, 08:43:36 AM 
Quote from: gmflex on April 06, 2010, 08:02:15 AM

He is consider the best at owning .. a true getbig legend 
it was a cheap shot what DA & Alex 23 did

Whats even sadder is the fat slob paid some site $40 to get all the info
Reply Quote Notify 

17   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: destroyed a kid in the gym  on: April 06, 2010, 07:31:15 AM 
the terrorist tit is melting
Reply Quote Notify 

18   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Ronnie was the man  on: April 05, 2010, 01:32:43 PM 
fag thread 
Reply Quote Notify 

19   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Legit 405pound curl.  on: April 05, 2010, 09:06:41 AM 
fake plates 
Reply Quote Notify 

20   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Namat TV  on: April 05, 2010, 06:22:48 AM 
G4P midget 
Reply Quote Notify 

21   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: The Creepy Shit thread  on: April 04, 2010, 07:35:08 AM 
Quote from: sevastase on April 03, 2010, 01:03:33 PM
really ?

can you repost it ?

If it was the pic the fat slob alex was posting around a few years back he was a 130lb skinny little paki who has never touched a weight in his life
Reply Quote Notify 

22   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Currently bulking pic  on: April 03, 2010, 11:58:42 AM 
So the twink got fat

23   Getbig Misc Boards / Pictures of Members & More / Re: PICS OF ME FRM THE PAST  on: April 03, 2010, 08:35:05 AM 
You are a obese slob
Reply Quote Notify 

24   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: What do you think happened here ??  on: March 31, 2010, 09:26:38 AM 
you need some new material gypsy 
Reply Quote Notify 

25   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Arnold Classic - booth girls set new low  on: March 31, 2010, 06:38:29 AM 
Quote from: The_Infidel on March 31, 2010, 12:47:01 AM
I feel bad for saying this but the "booth girls" have really degenerated in the last 10 years.  Never mind that they dress like whores.  I'm fine with that, lol.  The problem is that a lot of them are ugly and skinny fat with pancake asses.  Even some of the female competitors aren't up to the stardards from like 1998-99.  Worst of all, even the ones with decent physiques have the harshest, geekiest, ugliest faces.  What the fuck is going on?  This is the golden age of pussy, surely there are some legitimately attractive women left in the fitness industry.  Where are they?

Lets see your gf stud
Reply Quote Notify 

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: Attention Ron, BIG_STI warrior ready for timeout?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 07:57:27 PM »
Sounds like I'm deep in your head and mind for you to make this big of a meltdown and beg for me to be banned, I know it hurts you deeply that i  own you so bad. Stick to sucking cock and beating off to muscle men in thongs twink

lesaucer

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 08:40:27 PM »
Never caugh BIG_STI to type something positive, he only chims in if for baseless attacks, he comes across as miserable and its time to put him in time out, what do you think? This is just the first page of his attacks, so you get the point

1   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Alex23 Finally Cut Down  on: Today at 12:30:23 PM 
not bad? thats a excellent physique, but you have to take in account if he just finished a workout, pumped with shockwave product, its an excellent product for pump and look unhuman.

Reply Quote Notify 

2   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Aspartame  on: April 13, 2010, 08:49:40 AM 
Aspartame is only the beginning. We're bombarded with toxins from our diets. Look at us, our most popular fast food option is a fucking baconator, bacon on top of cow and cheese. Some religions think cows are holy and shouldn't be eaten, other religions think it unholy to mix dairy and meat, nutrient for birth mixed with the dead animal. Look at us, many of us actually eat a mixture of the two. American industry is a slap in the face to anything sacred hahah.

There is a well calculated conspiracy here to shut down all of the mystical anatomy in our body. We each have a pineal gland in the center of our brains that gets shut down after a few decades of careless dieting, etc. The pineal gland is literally our third eye where our soul is situated. They know our mystical anatomy before our schools can get around to teaching us and they attack it, so we can not be free no matter how hard we try, because we will not desire to be free, this is an aspect of soul to desire to be free. If you are a docile robotic mechanism, you will only ask for advice and leadership to ease survival anxieties.

The best thing to do is to go raw and organic as much as you can. Support your local farms! Meditate and learn chi gong, lucid dreaming and other spiritual practices in order to awaken your mystical anatomy, wherefore promoting soul's presence in the body.

STFU fag
Reply Quote Notify 

3   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: An In-Depth Physiological Analysis of Hypertrophic versus Strength Training  on: April 13, 2010, 08:44:41 AM 
Hugeripped = Adam 
Reply Quote Notify 

4   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: A 6'4" guy with the same measurements as a 5'4" guy is pathetic...  on: April 12, 2010, 07:34:06 AM 
Reply Quote Notify 

5   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Question regarding recent Date I had.  on: April 09, 2010, 12:05:12 PM 

Reply Quote Notify 

6   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Branch Warren Guest Posing Photos  on: April 08, 2010, 11:19:16 PM 
Reply Quote Notify 

7   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Another guy in TAPOUT shirt gets beat down  on: April 07, 2010, 01:16:23 PM 
Brutal repost 
Reply Quote Notify 

8   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Need help with drawing software  on: April 07, 2010, 07:45:56 AM 
Reply Quote Notify 

9   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: I noticed everytime i brush teeth get a headache  on: April 07, 2010, 07:44:50 AM 

10   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Call me all you want but have i ever stooped this low?  on: April 07, 2010, 07:40:26 AM 
lol at 14 inch arms trying to divert attention away from his humiliated physique 
Reply Quote Notify 

11   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: War against fat people  on: April 07, 2010, 07:36:35 AM 
Vince is a fat slob and likes to fuck a fat slob. You try to make excuses about being a fat pig and how it's ok when at the end of the day it just shows your lack of willpower is sickening 
Reply Quote Notify 

12   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: destroyed a kid in the gym  on: April 07, 2010, 02:28:16 AM 
"Squadfather" is a stupid macho-simpleton who is only able to intimidate other stupid macho-simpletons. His girlfriend lives in a trailer-park and his "ownings" are quite boring, to be frank.

NN

Reply Quote Notify 

13   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: destroyed a kid in the gym  on: April 06, 2010, 08:05:10 PM 
Sounds like the time when i saw this 20 year old guy at my gym squatting a bar with 1 wheel either side, after he completed his set i asked him if i could share the bar, he said yes then i proceeded to grab the bar out of the squat rack and Curl it 6 times before dropping it on the ground, he must have felt like a bitch.

Reply Quote Notify 

14   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Which Getbig members are more pathetic?  on: April 06, 2010, 10:50:57 AM 
Reply Quote Notify 

15   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Bob Chick is the "Athletes Rep"...  on: April 06, 2010, 10:41:46 AM 
The drug addicts rep 
Reply Quote Notify 

16   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: destroyed a kid in the gym  on: April 06, 2010, 08:43:36 AM 

Reply Quote Notify 

17   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: destroyed a kid in the gym  on: April 06, 2010, 07:31:15 AM 
Reply Quote Notify 

18   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Ronnie was the man  on: April 05, 2010, 01:32:43 PM 
fag thread 
Reply Quote Notify 

19   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Legit 405pound curl.  on: April 05, 2010, 09:06:41 AM 
fake plates 
Reply Quote Notify 

20   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Namat TV  on: April 05, 2010, 06:22:48 AM 
G4P midget 
Reply Quote Notify 

21   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: The Creepy Shit thread  on: April 04, 2010, 07:35:08 AM 
really ?

can you repost it ?

If it was the pic the fat slob alex was posting around a few years back he was a 130lb skinny little paki who has never touched a weight in his life
Reply Quote Notify 

22   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Currently bulking pic  on: April 03, 2010, 11:58:42 AM 
So the twink got fat

23   Getbig Misc Boards / Pictures of Members & More / Re: PICS OF ME FRM THE PAST  on: April 03, 2010, 08:35:05 AM 
You are a obese slob
Reply Quote Notify 

24   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: What do you think happened here ??  on: March 31, 2010, 09:26:38 AM 
Reply Quote Notify 

25   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Arnold Classic - booth girls set new low  on: March 31, 2010, 06:38:29 AM 
I feel bad for saying this but the "booth girls" have really degenerated in the last 10 years.  Never mind that they dress like whores.  I'm fine with that, lol.  The problem is that a lot of them are ugly and skinny fat with pancake asses.  Even some of the female competitors aren't up to the stardards from like 1998-99.  Worst of all, even the ones with decent physiques have the harshest, geekiest, ugliest faces.  What the fuck is going on?  This is the golden age of pussy, surely there are some legitimately attractive women left in the fitness industry.  Where are they?

Lets see your gf stud
Reply Quote Notify 

shut the fuck up

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 08:43:21 PM »
STI obviously owns the fat bastard's mind (not that it's all that hard). 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 08:44:31 PM »
STI is a pretty good poster imo

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 08:48:28 PM »
STI is a pretty good poster imo

I actually hadn't noticed STI until the delusional OP made this thread.  Seems as though STI speaks the truth though. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 08:49:41 PM »
I actually hadn't noticed STI until the delusional OP made this thread.  Seems as though STI speaks the truth though. 

And yet another fantastic avatar you have there MYM  8)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 07:19:53 AM »
I can just imagine this skinny/fat twink sat behind his computer screaming and smashing his keyboard after reading this thread, next he'll make another thread with a pic of a knife and a small axe claiming he'll kill me, like his broke third world ass could ever afford a plain ticket haha

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 07:22:00 AM »

Reply Quote Notify 

STFU fag
Reply Quote Notify 

Hugeripped = Adam 
Reply Quote Notify 

Reply Quote Notify 

Reply Quote Notify 

Reply Quote Notify 

Brutal repost 
Reply Quote Notify 

Reply Quote Notify 

Reply Quote Notify 

Reply Quote Notify 

NN

Reply Quote Notify 

Reply Quote Notify 

Reply Quote Notify 

The drug addicts rep 
Reply Quote Notify 

Reply Quote Notify 

Reply Quote Notify 

fag thread 
Reply Quote Notify 

fake plates 
Reply Quote Notify 

G4P midget 
Reply Quote Notify 

really ?

can you repost it ?

Reply Quote Notify 

So the twink got fat

You are a obese slob
Reply Quote Notify 

Reply Quote Notify 

Lets see your gf stud
Reply Quote Notify 

Meltdown.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 08:09:48 AM »

1   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Alex23 Finally Cut Down  on: Today at 12:30:23 PM  

Reply Quote Notify  

2   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Aspartame  on: April 13, 2010, 08:49:40 AM  

STFU fag
Reply Quote Notify  

3   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: An In-Depth Physiological Analysis of Hypertrophic versus Strength Training  on: April 13, 2010, 08:44:41 AM  
Hugeripped = Adam  
Reply Quote Notify  

4   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: A 6'4" guy with the same measurements as a 5'4" guy is pathetic...  on: April 12, 2010, 07:34:06 AM  
Reply Quote Notify  

5   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Question regarding recent Date I had.  on: April 09, 2010, 12:05:12 PM  
well shes obviously a whore if thats true so make her scream your  name

Reply Quote Notify  

6   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Branch Warren Guest Posing Photos  on: April 08, 2010, 11:19:16 PM  
Reply Quote Notify  

7   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Another guy in TAPOUT shirt gets beat down  on: April 07, 2010, 01:16:23 PM  
Brutal repost  
Reply Quote Notify  

8   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Need help with drawing software  on: April 07, 2010, 07:45:56 AM  
Reply Quote Notify  

9   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: I noticed everytime i brush teeth get a headache  on: April 07, 2010, 07:44:50 AM  

10   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Call me all you want but have i ever stooped this low?  on: April 07, 2010, 07:40:26 AM  
Reply Quote Notify  

11   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: War against fat people  on: April 07, 2010, 07:36:35 AM  
Reply Quote Notify  

12   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: destroyed a kid in the gym  on: April 07, 2010, 02:28:16 AM  

NN

Reply Quote Notify  

13   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: destroyed a kid in the gym  on: April 06, 2010, 08:05:10 PM  

Reply Quote Notify  

14   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Which Getbig members are more pathetic?  on: April 06, 2010, 10:50:57 AM  
Reply Quote Notify  

15   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Bob Chick is the "Athletes Rep"...  on: April 06, 2010, 10:41:46 AM  
The drug addicts rep  
Reply Quote Notify  

16   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: destroyed a kid in the gym  on: April 06, 2010, 08:43:36 AM  

Reply Quote Notify  

17   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: destroyed a kid in the gym  on: April 06, 2010, 07:31:15 AM  
Reply Quote Notify  

18   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Ronnie was the man  on: April 05, 2010, 01:32:43 PM  
fag thread  
Reply Quote Notify  

19   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Legit 405pound curl.  on: April 05, 2010, 09:06:41 AM  
fake plates  
Reply Quote Notify  

20   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Namat TV  on: April 05, 2010, 06:22:48 AM  
G4P midget  
Reply Quote Notify  

21   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: The Creepy Shit thread  on: April 04, 2010, 07:35:08 AM  
really ?

can you repost it ?

Reply Quote Notify  

22   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Currently bulking pic  on: April 03, 2010, 11:58:42 AM  
So the twink got fat

23   Getbig Misc Boards / Pictures of Members & More / Re: PICS OF ME FRM THE PAST  on: April 03, 2010, 08:35:05 AM  
You are a obese slob
Reply Quote Notify  

24   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: What do you think happened here ??  on: March 31, 2010, 09:26:38 AM  
Reply Quote Notify  

25   Getbig - Main Boards / Gossip & Opinions / Re: Arnold Classic - booth girls set new low  on: March 31, 2010, 06:38:29 AM  
I feel bad for saying this but the "booth girls" have really degenerated in the last 10 years.  Never mind that they dress like whores.  I'm fine with that, lol.  The problem is that a lot of them are ugly and skinny fat with pancake asses.  Even some of the female competitors aren't up to the stardards from like 1998-99.  Worst of all, even the ones with decent physiques have the harshest, geekiest, ugliest faces.  What the fuck is going on?  This is the golden age of pussy, surely there are some legitimately attractive women left in the fitness industry.  Where are they?

Lets see your gf stud
Reply Quote Notify  

what

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 08:12:54 AM »
BIG_STI's verbal smackdowns are short and brutal.