Author Topic: Simply Wonderful People......  (Read 5334 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Simply Wonderful People......
« on: April 23, 2010, 09:46:37 PM »
 Saudi court lets bride, 12, divorce 80-yr-old hubby

DUBAI: In what could become a prelude to introduction of a minimum age for marriage in Saudi Arabia, a 12-year-old girl has won a divorce from her 80-year-old husband.

According to local reports, the girl was married to her father’s cousin last year against her wishes and those of her mother. The marriage was sealed with a dowry of 85,000 riyals and consummated.

The 12-year-old, with the help of Saudi government’s legal assistance, fought her case in a court in Buraidah, near Riyadh. The unusual legal challenge had generated international media attention and scrutiny of Saudi Arabia’s record of child marriages, and prompted the state-run Human Rights Commission to appoint a lawyer to represent her.

Based on the ruling, the commission has assembled three committees to examine the possibility of pushing for a legal minimum age for marriage of at least 16.

“The main aim is to not allow cases like this to happen again,” Alanoud alHejailan, a lawyer for the commission, said. “We feel that public opinion has changed on this issue. We want to gather all the public support we can for a minimum marriage age,” he added.

The case had sparked debate in Saudi Arabia, with some judges and clerics using Prophet Muhammad’s marriage to a nine-year-old girl as justification of child marriage.

However, in January Sheikh Abdullah al-Manie, a senior Saudi cleric, spoke out in defence of the girl, declaring that the Prophet’s marriage 14 centuries ago could not be used to justify child marriages today.

jut a wonderful culture ::) ::) ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Simply Wonderful People......
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 09:49:29 PM »
"We want to gather all the public support we can for a minimum marriage age,” he added.

Haha, this could be read one of two ways!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 09:53:38 PM »
Haha, this could be read one of two ways!

lol yes, and by "minimum"....we mean very very LOW ;D ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 12:55:16 AM »
Saudi court lets bride, 12, divorce 80-yr-old hubby

DUBAI: In what could become a prelude to introduction of a minimum age for marriage in Saudi Arabia, a 12-year-old girl has won a divorce from her 80-year-old husband.

According to local reports, the girl was married to her father’s cousin last year against her wishes and those of her mother. The marriage was sealed with a dowry of 85,000 riyals and consummated.

The 12-year-old, with the help of Saudi government’s legal assistance, fought her case in a court in Buraidah, near Riyadh. The unusual legal challenge had generated international media attention and scrutiny of Saudi Arabia’s record of child marriages, and prompted the state-run Human Rights Commission to appoint a lawyer to represent her.

Based on the ruling, the commission has assembled three committees to examine the possibility of pushing for a legal minimum age for marriage of at least 16.

“The main aim is to not allow cases like this to happen again,” Alanoud alHejailan, a lawyer for the commission, said. “We feel that public opinion has changed on this issue. We want to gather all the public support we can for a minimum marriage age,” he added.

The case had sparked debate in Saudi Arabia, with some judges and clerics using Prophet Muhammad’s marriage to a nine-year-old girl as justification of child marriage.

However, in January Sheikh Abdullah al-Manie, a senior Saudi cleric, spoke out in defence of the girl, declaring that the Prophet’s marriage 14 centuries ago could not be used to justify child marriages today.

jut a wonderful culture ::) ::) ::)
hahaha fuckin crazy shit

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 01:24:34 AM »
welcome to legalized pedofilia

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 02:14:25 AM »
this is what everyone wants, right? Religion wants to forbid that as a vise... ring any bells?

do you want the world be without that, don't you just whanna sniff her and eat her and fuck her to death? NO YOU CAN't a priest licking boys asshole might say, but what do YOU say  >:(

just look at this picture, look at it!!!!!

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 02:17:37 AM »
 :-\

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 02:18:18 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2010, 02:21:01 AM »

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2010, 07:38:14 AM »
:-\

thanks for keeping it bodybuilding, related, and racially sensitive....

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2010, 07:51:48 AM »
Savages, every last one of them...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2010, 07:59:04 AM »
Savages, every last one of them...

but they possess something we need, in vast quantities.......and there-in lies the dilemma :-\ :-\

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2010, 08:32:22 AM »
but they possess something we need, in vast quantities.......and there-in lies the dilemma :-\ :-\

kill them all, take their oil

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2010, 08:37:33 AM »
kill them all, take their oil

thats what osama said... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2010, 08:45:50 AM »
thats what osama said... :-\

hey, don't start no shit won't be no shit...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 08:49:23 AM »
hey, don't start no shit won't be no shit...

just saying....the "kill em all" mentality hasn't quite panned out....for either side

i posted this video before....someplace... :-\  <its sorta off topic bbut relevant....and i need something to do as i eat my hot pocket :D   >

carpe` vaginum!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 09:40:11 AM »
just saying....the "kill em all" mentality hasn't quite panned out....for either side

i posted this video before....someplace... :-\  <its sorta off topic bbut relevant....and i need something to do as i eat my hot pocket :D   >

true...

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 10:57:25 AM »
at least the Saudi's are making progress

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 11:03:28 AM »
at least the Saudi's are making progress

actually they arent......

apparently the title of the article was incorrect, and it was not really a "divorce"

the saudi courts do not want things like this to become a pattern, so they did not want to set a legal precedent by granting a divorce.....so they considered this a special situation that cannot be cited in other preceedings.

they are not calling it a divorce

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 11:08:09 AM »
And that's why we are slowly weaning ourselves off the need of "their oil", with hybrids and electric cars. All this "Green" talk is really code for "wean"... Th only thing "green" is the money saved from not dealing with them...the only people needing them will be the third world and China and India...

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 11:17:32 AM »
And that's why we are slowly weaning ourselves off the need of "their oil", with hybrids and electric cars. All this "Green" talk is really code for "wean"... Th only thing "green" is the money saved from not dealing with them...the only people needing them will be the third world and China and India...

if that were true, that would be a very wonderful thing

but i gotta say, it seem very pie-in-the-sky

i dont see a big shift happening, im not talking about a few eco-elite drivin hybrids, im talking large scale tangible change, happening for a LONG time

i agree that when they talk about "green", they are talking about money.......money as in TAX peoples assholes off, because the politicians feel they are better suited to spend our money then we are

thats just my opinion , perhaps you know something i dont

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 11:22:16 AM »
my dad owns a few gas stations <surprise!>..and green to us had pretty much meant higher taxes and 20 different things we gotta fix with the pumps for better vapor recovery...costing us thousands for $ per pump  :-\

green simply means....a little less $ for the oil companies...and a little more money for the green bastards that set unreleastic emission standards...and then make millions off of the technology that enforces these standards
carpe` vaginum!