Author Topic: yohimbine HCL and endurance?  (Read 2659 times)

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
yohimbine HCL and endurance?
« on: April 28, 2010, 11:47:13 AM »
does anybody know if there is any problem with it and endurance?

bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: yohimbine HCL and endurance?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 11:05:56 PM »
No one?

Bench

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 10:26:14 AM »
does anybody know if there is any problem with it and endurance?

bench

not really, i take 10/12 mg of chlorydrate yohimbine e.d during cutting cycle, never noticed any problem.
asstropin

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 04:48:33 PM »
none
Do Work.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 02:57:22 AM »
I remember you telling about your genetically high heart rate... So doesn't stuff like yohimbe (stimulants) make you feel "funny" at all?

Btw: if anything yohimbe will help with endurance...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 12:01:45 PM »
I remember you telling about your genetically high heart rate... So doesn't stuff like yohimbe (stimulants) make you feel "funny" at all?

Btw: if anything yohimbe will help with endurance...
my body temp jumps like crazy, and sometimes i feel dizzy......but i like that feeling before a workout...

bench

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 04:10:15 PM »
Small doses of it seems to be ok. 

I've made the mistake of taking too much of it and felt terrible afterwards.  Dizzy, chills, heart palpatations...and I can handle caffeine, ephedrine, ect just fine. 

I'm not too big on it but companies seem to like to use it since the good ol days of being able to buy products with Ma Huang are long gone. 

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 07:34:42 AM »
I've made the mistake of taking too much of it and felt terrible afterwards.  Dizzy, chills, heart palpatations...and I can handle caffeine, ephedrine, ect just fine. 

The only time i used Yohimbine HCL was a few years ago and i was fine the first few weeks, but then i started getting dizzy spells and weird heart palpatations that i had never experience in my life. I wasn't taking very much but i can't remember the exact dose off the top of my head.

8)

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2010, 03:25:37 AM »
The only time i used Yohimbine HCL was a few years ago and i was fine the first few weeks, but then i started getting dizzy spells and weird heart palpatations that i had never experience in my life. I wasn't taking very much but i can't remember the exact dose off the top of my head.

8)

At least you could go a couple weeks taking it.  20 minutes after taking to much I know I'm in trouble. 

At the end of the day I'm not even sure how much good comes from taking it.  Years ago I remember it being marketed as something to boost testosterone and sex drive.  That didn't workout too well over the long run.  As mentioned, it is pretty much used to in many fat burning blends today.