Author Topic: Amanda Latona will be at the Bodybuilding.com Fitness Expo  (Read 1995 times)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
From Amanda's blog on May 3rd, 2010

Hi again everyone!

Well this was a wonderful, productive work week for me. Not a day off and something different every day. I was a spray tan model, print model, showgirl, tournament model and had 2 hosting jobs. I love being on camera. I was in L.A. and back in the same day and that was exciting.

This week I am excited to start preparing for my next pro show. I'm not going to announce which show just yet, but I am more than excited to start my work with a new trainer. We will be working together to shape and mold me into my absolute best. As you know, I have been training myself for 7 years - well if you didn't know, then you know now, lol. But I have mentioned in my previous blogs that I've been looking to work with someone....steady. Right before "March Madness," oh my goodness (that was where everything was going on at once), I worked out with a trainer here for a few sessions. They were awesome training sessions, but right now at this level, I really feel I need someone to be with me the whole journey, not just the workouts, as there is soooo much more to create the entire package. I am more than excited to be working with this trainer and stay tuned to hear me announce who it is! ;)

Alrighty.... if you're headed out to the Bodybuilding.com Expo, I will be rockin' it out at the BSNŽ booth, so please come by and say "hi"! Also be sure to pick up a Muscle&Fitness HERS and FLEX magazine and bring it on over to the booth so I can personalize it for you....with love =)

Also be sure to check out my exclusive video at http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/ where I demonstrate the ab exercises in my feature "Build Your Own ABS" in this month's Muscle&Fitness HERS, where I am also on the cover!

Ok, gotta get up super early for work so I will be sure to pack along an ENDORUSH for the great day ahead. Until next week,

Amanda Latona xo