Author Topic: Fedor vs Werdum finally set June 26  (Read 21762 times)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
Re: Fedor vs Werdum finally set June 26
« Reply #100 on: May 15, 2010, 03:05:43 PM »
so why haven't you named names?

E

You do know that Werdum got beat by Arvloski right?
You do know that Fedor beat Arvloski right?

Case closed on this one.

Just proved to you chumps that Fedor has a padded record.

Wonder what his next fight will be...maybe he can fight 185lb Lindland again, and cheat his way to victory once aggin by holding the ropes.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #101 on: May 15, 2010, 03:20:36 PM »
You do know that Werdum got beat by Arvloski right?
You do know that Fedor beat Arvloski right?

Case closed on this one.

Just proved to you chumps that Fedor has a padded record.

Wonder what his next fight will be...maybe he can fight 185lb Lindland again, and cheat his way to victory once aggin by holding the ropes.

you proved that you can't name a top fighter that brock or carwin beat ::)

fedor will never be good enough for you because he isn't under ufc contract, he takes one punch to the nose from rodgers and in your mind he was "close to losing"

it really doesn't matter, anybody that is anybody in the business will tell you fedor is the best fighter ever

sooner or later though, i'm sure you will finally get the chance to tell everybody how "overrated" he was ::)

E
E

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #102 on: May 15, 2010, 03:36:58 PM »
you proved that you can't name a top fighter that brock or carwin beat ::)

fedor will never be good enough for you because he isn't under ufc contract, he takes one punch to the nose from rodgers and in your mind he was "close to losing"

it really doesn't matter, anybody that is anybody in the business will tell you fedor is the best fighter ever

sooner or later though, i'm sure you will finally get the chance to tell everybody how "overrated" he was ::)

E

Fedor is the best HW ever. That does not mean he is the CURRENT best HW.

At this point in his career, he has limited himself to fighting guys that the UFC has shit-canned and that is just the way he wants it.

I don't need any chance to tell you that Fedor is overrated.

I will tell you now...Fedor is 100% overrated. All he is doing at this point is disgracing his legacy.

I don't need him to lose to tell you that.

If anything, Fedor has earned a little of my respect by dodging the UFC, because he is not letting his ego get in the way.

He's being honest with himself, and honoring his fears of the 280+ lb behemoths in the UFC that would destroy him. :o

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2010, 04:21:51 PM »
Who is the best HW then? Because Fedor's last 3 fights have been against top 5 HWs. Brock, Carwin and Velasquez have yet to fight ONE top 10 HW between the 3 of them. There is no one in the UFC that can lay claim to being the best HW because they are not fighting top competition. They are fighting cans that dick sucking fanboys like yourself think are good, but the rankings say otherwise.

Name one legitimate fighter than any of them have fought. You keep avoiding that because the only guy who has fought anyone remotely decent is Velasquez fighting a Big Nog 5 years past his prime.

Arlovski was ranked #2 in the world by Sherdog at the time of the Fedor fight. He lost in 30 seconds. Can't claim a guy is dodging top competition when he is fighting the guy ranked #2 in the world by the premier MMA news sites. And no, you do not know more than the people at Sherdog. I hardly call that and the fact that he has fought 3 top 10 HWs since the start of 2009. No other HW fighter can even make that claim.   ;)

Really, if you were capable of proving your point by now you wouldn't have wasted time typing up multiple 15 line posts making excuses. Either name names or shut the fuck up.  :-*

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: May 15, 2010, 05:09:52 PM »
Wow, bezerk, take it easy on the ufc cum sippers, its starting to get embarassing.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #105 on: May 15, 2010, 05:17:40 PM »
Wow, bezerk, take it easy on the ufc cum sippers, its starting to get embarassing.

Why is it that the only rebuttal that any of you chumps have on here is Dick N ball talk?

Is that really all you got? I am serious. Don't let me in your head enough to put Dick N Ball on the forefront of your mind like the rest.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #106 on: May 15, 2010, 05:20:46 PM »
Who is the best HW then? Because Fedor's last 3 fights have been against top 5 HWs. Brock, Carwin and Velasquez have yet to fight ONE top 10 HW between the 3 of them. There is no one in the UFC that can lay claim to being the best HW because they are not fighting top competition. They are fighting cans that dick sucking fanboys like yourself think are good, but the rankings say otherwise.

Name one legitimate fighter than any of them have fought. You keep avoiding that because the only guy who has fought anyone remotely decent is Velasquez fighting a Big Nog 5 years past his prime.

Arlovski was ranked #2 in the world by Sherdog at the time of the Fedor fight. He lost in 30 seconds. Can't claim a guy is dodging top competition when he is fighting the guy ranked #2 in the world by the premier MMA news sites. And no, you do not know more than the people at Sherdog. I hardly call that and the fact that he has fought 3 top 10 HWs since the start of 2009. No other HW fighter can even make that claim.   ;)

Really, if you were capable of proving your point by now you wouldn't have wasted time typing up multiple 15 line posts making excuses. Either name names or shut the fuck up.  :-*

Anyone of the current 5 top ranked HW would demolish Fedor.

Now calm down.

Even your buddies on here are telling you to calm down.

Seriously, this is just the internet.

Calm down and quit being so mad at yourself for getting upset with me :o

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #107 on: May 15, 2010, 05:31:27 PM »
He was asking me to take it easy on you because you are just embarrassing yourself now. Two posts in a row and you've yet to name a single name or present a suitable case for why they would beat Fedor. Game. Set. Match.  ;)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2010, 05:36:19 PM »
He was asking me to take it easy on you because you are just embarrassing yourself now. Two posts in a row and you've yet to name a single name or present a suitable case for why they would beat Fedor. Game. Set. Match.  ;)

I have stated numerous times on here why Fedor would be retired by many of the UFC HW's.
Read through my posts if you need more. Trust me...it's there and I know you love reading my superb MMA knowledge.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2010, 06:08:16 PM »
Weight is on suicide watch.  I don't even need to post anything meaningful to this deabte, cus frankly the debate is over.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2010, 07:32:07 PM »
Weight is on suicide watch.  I don't even need to post anything meaningful to this deabte, cus frankly the debate is over.

So you're thowing in the towel huh?
This debate was over once all you chumps pull out the Dick N Ball talk.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2010, 07:32:54 PM »

So you're thowing in the towel huh?
This debate was over once all you chumps pull out the Dick N Ball talk.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2010, 07:39:10 PM »
I have stated numerous times on here why Fedor would be retired by many of the UFC HW's.
Read through my posts if you need more. Trust me...it's there and I know you love reading my superb MMA knowledge.

still waiting for their names and the names of the top fighters these "beasts" have beaten ::)

E
E

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2010, 07:55:18 PM »
Like I said, everyone in here is making weight their bitch, do I really need to do it too?  Itd be the equivalent of me punching someone after they got knocked out.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2010, 11:13:19 PM »
still waiting for their names and the names of the top fighters these "beasts" have beaten ::)

E

Sherdog or UFC.com would be a great place to start. You should try and follow MMA a little more closely before debating with me.

Thought you knew by now. ;D :o

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2010, 11:14:02 PM »
Like I said, everyone in here is making weight their bitch, do I really need to do it too?  Itd be the equivalent of me punching someone after they got knocked out.

Go for it chump...don't quit now.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2010, 09:19:07 AM »
weight you are getting owned dude.  if you cant see it you are highly delusional.
I dont like twinks.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2010, 09:55:53 AM »
Sherdog or UFC.com would be a great place to start. You should try and follow MMA a little more closely before debating with me.

so you still can't name names ::)

E
E

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2010, 10:18:11 AM »

Carwin and Lesnar are the best in the world just because they have wins over Frank Mir? If that's the case then Ian Freeman is definately a top 10 HW. 
Predictions
 40/61

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »
Carwin and Lesnar are the best in the world just because they have wins over Frank Mir? If that's the case then Ian Freeman is definately a top 10 HW. 

You are forgetting Brandon Vera too, lol.
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2010, 09:00:46 PM »

I guess all the rankings are wrong huh?

What about the majority of all the HW rankings...they are UFC fighters.

Let me guess...It's fixed right?