Author Topic: Fedor vs Werdum finally set June 26  (Read 21760 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: Fedor vs Werdum finally set June 26
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2010, 04:48:14 PM »
His management doesn't want him anywhere near Lesner, Carwin or Cain.  They know the gravy will end.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2010, 04:50:00 PM »
Well, you are entitled to your opinion, wrong as it may be.  The fact of the matter is that there are more top 10 heavy's in the UFC than all other orgs combined.  Oh, and let's not forget the other weight classes.  All, without exception, have a UFC athlete as the #1 ranked.  Where's all the great Pride guys?  How come they haven't taken over the other weight classes?  Ha ha!  Life is too good to me  :D

Do you even read what you type or are you just consistently lying because you're incapable of arguing your point?  :-*

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2010, 04:51:15 PM »
I'll be a little more clear.

Why do you think Fedor is not fighting the current top 3? Don't you think a guy that is ranked #1 should be fighting the next best guy in the rankings?

His next fight is against a guy that is barely top 10?

Who is considered the top 3? Right now, it goes Fedor, Overeem, Barnett in my book. None of which are UFC fighters.

Why doesn't Brock, Carwin or Velasquez fight top 3 fighters every single fight? Not one of them has fought a top 3 fighter yet. Shit, the best fighter Carwin has fought is Frank Mir, who isn't even a top 20 HW at this point. Brock fights washed up cans. Velasquez is the only one who has fought anyone decent, but Big Nog is far from a top 3 HW at this point in his career. ;)

And that is why you're a fucking retard.  :)

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2010, 04:59:59 PM »
Who is considered the top 3? Right now, it goes Fedor, Overeem, Barnett in my book. None of which are UFC fighters.

Why doesn't Brock, Carwin or Velasquez fight top 3 fighters every single fight? Not one of them has fought a top 3 fighter yet. Shit, the best fighter Carwin has fought is Frank Mir, who isn't even a top 20 HW at this point. Brock fights washed up cans. Velasquez is the only one who has fought anyone decent, but Big Nog is far from a top 3 HW at this point in his career. ;)

And that is why you're a fucking retard.  :)

Dodging the question once again....

Carwin, Brock, and Lesnar are not ranked #1 are they. That is what they are determining now by Lesnar/Carwin fighting and the winner will fight JDS or Velazquez.

Your book doesn't count in rankings. Nice try.

You have resorted to calling out the rankings by your book= You have been officially exposed :o :o

My point has been proven.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2010, 05:05:53 PM »

Carwin, Brock, and Lesnar are not ranked #1 are they. That is what they are determining now by Lesnar/Carwin fighting and the winner will fight JDS or Velazquez.

You have resorted to calling out the rankings by your book= You have been officially exposed :o :o

Your entire post makes no sense. The rankings according to who? You? Brock and Carwin and Lesnar (LOL!) are fighting for #1? No, they're fighting for #1 in the UFC, which doesn't mean anything these days thanks to the joke that is the HW division.  ;)

Again, you are a fucking retard. Thank you continuing to prove this.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2010, 06:34:27 PM »
 ;D @ this thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2010, 07:27:32 PM »
;D @ this thread.

Some of these delusional Fedor fans will never learn...

Wouldn't it be funny if Werdum KO'd Fedor?
What would we argue about on here?

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2010, 07:34:41 PM »

Dude, are you that much of a newb that you don't realize Brock and Lesnar is one guy? lol.  JDS is gonna fight Roy Nelson and then lose, then you're gonna be butthurt because an Elite XC reject (who was destroyed by Arlovski) will have sucked a big portion of the hype surrounding your invincible UFC HW division.
Predictions
 40/61

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2010, 07:42:34 PM »

Dude, are you that much of a newb that you don't realize Brock and Lesnar is one guy? lol.  JDS is gonna fight Roy Nelson and then lose, then you're gonna be butthurt because an Elite XC reject (who was destroyed by Arlovski) will have sucked a big portion of the hype surrounding your invincible UFC HW division.

We will always have Lesnar,Carwin and Velazquez.
JDS and Nelson have a ways to go to be on either of those guys level.
How can a guy be an Elite XC reject when the org was put out of business?

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2010, 07:47:21 PM »
I think WeightPHSR is a Cockspin gimmick to be honest.

Any of the UFC guys are free to go to strikeforce and fight Fedor.  He isnt going to run.  If they are confident they would win, they would go make the move and do it.  They dont want to go to strikeforce and then get KOd by Fedor, because all their hype would be gone.  If they want the #1 ranking in the world, they have to go and take it.
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2010, 08:10:38 PM »

Any of the UFC guys are free to go to strikeforce and fight Fedor.  He isnt going to run.  If they are confident they would win, they would go make the move and do it.  They dont want to go to strikeforce and then get KOd by Fedor, because all their hype would be gone.  If they want the #1 ranking in the world, they have to go and take it.

Why in the world would anyone leave a top notch org like the UFC to go fight a washed up overated HW in a struggling org full of thugs and super-twinks?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2010, 08:47:35 PM »
Weights last comment effectively proves that 90% of this board has forgotten more about MMA than he will ever know.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2010, 08:51:50 PM »
Weights last comment effectively proves that 90% of this board has forgotten more about MMA than he will ever know.

You forgot the name of Sakara...the guy that Irvin fought with the eye strike that was mistaken as a poke :o
This fight was about two months ago. Damn...short term memory loss?

Don't think you have much room to talk.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2010, 06:24:25 AM »
Yes, I forgot the exact name of a journeyman fighter from Europe with a shitty UFC record who fought 2 months ago, therefore I don't know about MMA.  ::)

Misspelling/ mispronouncing a fighters name demonstrates that you know nothing about fighting. I apologize.   

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2010, 07:22:59 AM »
Yes, I forgot the exact name of a journeyman fighter from Europe with a shitty UFC record who fought 2 months ago, therefore I don't know about MMA.  ::)

Misspelling/ mispronouncing a fighters name demonstrates that you know nothing about fighting. I apologize.   

I was just pointing out your shortcomings....thats all.

A typo or misreading is one thing, but please realize....You may not like my point of view, but trust me, I know my MMA.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2010, 09:05:37 AM »

Any of the UFC guys are free to go to strikeforce and fight Fedor.  He isnt going to run.  If they are confident they would win, they would go make the move and do it.  They dont want to go to strikeforce and then get KOd by Fedor, because all their hype would be gone.  If they want the #1 ranking in the world, they have to go and take it.

I've been convinced that he's a Cockspin gimmick for a while.

And you made a great point. If these UFC chumps were actually concerned with proving themselves, they would go to Fedor. He's the King of the castle. Anyone who thinks their better than him would go to him and not the other way around. Fedor has nothing to prove and his legacy is long sealed while Lesnar, Carwin and Velasquez have everything to prove. It really seems like they're only concerned with the payday and not proving that they're the best fighter in the HW division.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2010, 09:23:48 AM »

And you made a great point. If these UFC chumps were actually concerned with proving themselves, they would go to Fedor. He's the King of the castle. Anyone who thinks their better than him would go to him and not the other way around. Fedor has nothing to prove and his legacy is long sealed while Lesnar, Carwin and Velasquez have everything to prove. It really seems like they're only concerned with the payday and not proving that they're the best fighter in the HW division.

Why would anyone, fighting in the major leagues of MMA, leave the bigger paydays, and job security that it allows, to go fight some washed up, over rated HW in an org that is barely surviving?

You tend to forget... most of these guys do fight for a living. Money and job security usually comes before anything else.
Can you blame them?

I can assure you that I am not a MS gimmick.

Don't be confused because I school you clowns daily, just as he's been for doing for years ;D They didn't make him a mod on here for no reason.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2010, 09:33:21 AM »

That post right there shows how fucking stupid you are.  I'm debating with a retarded 5 year old...shame on me :-\
w

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2010, 09:44:54 AM »

no shit man.  if any of those guys mentioned want to be #1 in the world, go to Fedor and take it from him.  Its that simple.  When you are at the top of the mountain people climb it to get to you, you dont move down to meet them halfway.
I dont like twinks.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2010, 09:47:10 AM »
no shit man.  if any of those guys mentioned want to be #1 in the world, go to Fedor and take it from him.  Its that simple.  When you are at the top of the mountain people climb it to get to you, you dont move down to meet them halfway.

Epic logic right there! You act like these guys fight for free.

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2010, 09:48:40 AM »

If they left the UFC, went to strikeforce and KO'd Fedor, you know Dana would hire them back in an instant with atleast double the pay.  But they arent going to risk it.  They know there is atleast a 75% chance Fedor would win.
I dont like twinks.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2010, 10:05:25 AM »

If they were concerned with being the #1 HW in the world, they would go and fight Fedor. Fact of the matter is that they're dodging Fedor by not doing so.

And I bet Strikeforce would match Lesnar's pay in the UFC for a Fedor fight.

Lesnar, Carwin, Velasquez = afraid of Fedor. Hell, Carwin has already conceded defeat to Fedor and they aren't even scheduled to fight. LOL.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2010, 11:00:04 AM »
Even if they were stupid enough to leave the UFC to fight Fedor, it's no guarantee that it would happen.  Look at what happened when Randy tried it.  Also, I'll bet my left nut that Fedor would still dodge them, just like he's dodging Alistar. 

Bottom line, the best in every weight class is in the UFC.  No other org comes close.  If Fedor wants to be considered the true best, then he knows what he needs to do.
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2010, 11:22:02 AM »
If they were concerned with being the #1 HW in the world, they would go and fight Fedor. Fact of the matter is that they're dodging Fedor by not doing so.

And I bet Strikeforce would match Lesnar's pay in the UFC for a Fedor fight.

Lesnar, Carwin, Velasquez = afraid of Fedor. Hell, Carwin has already conceded defeat to Fedor and they aren't even scheduled to fight. LOL.

Damn you chumps on here really like to twist things around don't you?

Here is what Carwin ACTUALLY said about Fedor back in March, before the Mir fight:

http://www.fightline.com/fl/news/2010/0317/486193/shane-carwin/

Just like any other top heavyweight, Carwin was asked how he thought he would fare against arguably the best heavyweight of all time in Fedor Emelianenko.

"Hard to say [how I would matchup against Fedor] he is the elite. I think I would like 6-12 months of more training to face him. Right now I would have a puncher's chance," Carwin responded.

He also went on to say that he'd be willing to fight elsewhere if it would grant him the opportunity to fight someone of Fedor's caliber.

"I love competing so where ever that takes me," the heavy handed heavyweight continued.

With the biggest fight of his career less than two weeks away, Carwin could very well put himself in the same conversation as Fedor Emelianenko if he leaves the Octagon successful on the March 27th.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2010, 11:44:24 AM »
Some of these delusional Fedor fans will never learn...

Wouldn't it be funny if Werdum KO'd Fedor?
What would we argue about on here?

like i said all along, you will tell everybody how "overrated" he was even though every fighter has lost ::)

E
E